Making a Baby

No i dont have any and dont even plan on buying any since dh is not ready ttc again. I know hes hurt i can see it. Ill see what the dr tells me on tuesday im anxious to see what he will say cause my ttc wait time will probably change depending what he tells me.

I'm ok FTale, it was almost 10 yrs ago, I've worked through everything.
Sometimes my cervix will drop so low and be right back up high an hour or so later, bladder fulness will push it up high too (which is why some obs used to make you go to your first scan with a full bladder). Oh and I've noticed that my cervix is tender the day before af, that's about the only reliable symptom mine has, although I've had lightening crotch the past few days, I hope that's a good sign, I had it a fair bit in the first tri with DS and the last 2 weeks of pregnancy with him.

Disney sorry to hear about your late loss xxx

Ftale you make me laugh with your descriptions 😂. Where us your cervix at now? Im feeling VERY optimistic for you this month x

Wow missyogi and I thought we were bad with minus 1 temos here. Id never last in -30. Im bad enough ad it is going round clutching hot water bottles and wearing 3 layers of clothes😂😂

2 or 3 dpo. I just ordered 50 pg tests on ebay so Dont you know Ill be tested at 8 dpo. Im so very weak

Hi all
I won't be online much until Sunday. Have company party tonight but have to drive my daughter over to my best friends place first. By the time we get to party I am going to be so wrecked..lol. I feel it's time to start my period. Like the ovulation stuff is over and here comes AF.

Boo! But I still have hope for some day. Oh and my cervix is still high. My cm is just wet though has been every cycle tww, more wet than anything else.

All I have is wondrous tests and one cvs digital to use. My temp went down this morning too. UGH.

Going to try not to think about it this weekend and test on Monday (not that I haven't been wearing on them already....hehehe )

Ok, better get back to work.

:dust:

Hope you have a great night Ftale!

When are you testing Lyo? I'm itching to but I don't want to keep seeing blank test lines or squint at indents or evaps ha, I may test monday, I'd be 10 dpo by then and may see something possibly

Hope you have a great night Ftale!

When are you testing Lyo? I'm itching to but I don't want to keep seeing blank test lines or squint at indents or evaps ha, I may test monday, I'd be 10 dpo by then and may see something possibly

10dpo is good day to test. Going to really try to hold out until 10dpo too which will be around this day next week. But with a load of ics coming i might be tempted to start 8dpo.

:winkwink: My husband is late getting home and I'm early home from dropping daughter off. Which left me free to pee on sticks in privacy. And this is how I know AF is coming. My LH strips 6dpo /7dpo are already headed towards positive after just going negative a few days ago at 2dpo. Hpt is blank blank blank :nope: And the icing on the cake..I felt like I was ovulating yesterday/last night. Right ovary was paining me big time (just not as bad as actual O day).

Disney: Thank you!! FX you snatched up that eggy in time. Gotta see a Christmas bfp!! lol No pressure :blush:

That goes for the rest of you too!!! There is still time. I on the other hand may have a few drinks tonight.:shrug::happydance:

Edited to add pic:
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/clrbaby/d35a9eef-8231-4aee-82a9-e7d3ce087ba8_zpsgcnadkun.jpg

Either i have line eye or idk but i see something shadowy on hpt!

I see something shadowy on hcg test too and I never normally see these things. How many dpo are you 7?

I tried editing here but it loads blurry...but on my gallery settings i can see it way clearer. Here this is from tinypic

https://i67.tinypic.com/21b6usl.jpg

Attachments

• 20161209_173502.jpg
    20161209_173502.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
Jalanis- Oh ya, I totally symptom spot! I always say I won't but then of course I do. Same thing as saying I won't test early. I can never wait.

FTale- I'm not sure I see what the others are seeing but you are still early, it still is very possible. Don't give up hope!

The cold has not gone away yet, -27 C today at noon so the kids were indoors for recess again and I don't get lunch break. Blah. I am in Calgary, Alberta. don't the wrong idea though, it's not always this cold. I know lots of people have this idea that Canada is a complete frozen ice field and I'm doing well at fixing that stereotype, but it's actually normally alright.

For symptoms though, I'm feeling soooooo good about this cycle. I said that last cycle too but this time just feels right. I'm now 7 DPO (I changed my darkest OPK to + even though it wasn't quite because I'm sure I just missed the surge) and starting yesterday I have been peeing like every 2 hours and I'm normally like a 2, maybe three times a day girl. Also been super thirsty just like I was with my MC cycle, and I've had this crazy insomnia where I don't sleep between about 2 and 5, which I also had last time. Another thing is lots of pinching cramps in my uterus mostly yesterday. The superstitious in me is also confident because almost all of my family and DH's family are born in August, I think we are predisposed to conceive now and have August babies so it just has to be my month!

Ftale!! I see something there too, I hope it's the start of a bfp!

Missyogi fx for a nice bfp! I've been super thirsty too but it down to the insanely tired naps and missing out on when I'd normally have some water. oh gosh do I need a nap, I woke at 7am before DS so temped.. oh well I fell back asleep mid temping LOL, Ds didn't wake till almost 8am!

3 more days till poas addict in me takes over haha

Oh good luck MissYogi! August is *the* most common birth month across the world apparently, so yes, someone has gotta have an August baby!! Haha.

AF has departed remarkably quickly this time, I'm down to spotting now, not needing even an liner as its just a wipe of spotting after peeing but nothing more now. Woop! Gotta be something good from the shorter cycle I suppose! Lol.

I got literally clucky last night at my in laws, as I helped a chick hatch from its egg after the stupid hen decided one chick was enough and jumped off her nest of ready-to-hatch eggs!! I candled the eggs and the chicks were still alive and kicking inside, and one was pipping it's she'll already, so we pulled the eggs and bundled them in to a make shift incubator and hopefully they'll still hatch ok. Cluck cluck! Lmao

I'm feeling sorry for my poor lone rat left without his buddy now. Rats are soooo social, but I'm not sure I'm in a place to want to get another baby buddy for him right now, but I feel so sad for him being alone. :( I have been making a needle felted life sized rat, it's so,etching I wanted to do years ago but have never done it, so it's been a good motivation to make it. I've lost so many rats over the years, it is a generic memorial to them all. I need to get some suitable eyes for him though so it's sitting unfinished and now I should go back to knitting.

Procrastinating online instead! Lol.

Jalanis/Lyo: I see it too but I've never had a positive on these and could't even tell you where the line is suppose to be (I keep looking at your Jalanis :blush:) I took one early this morning but didn't see anything so must be an evap. But thank you for giving me hope. I will do another pm test and maybe see something :hugs:

MissYogi: Sounds like we have a bfp in the making! Give me some of that positivity! :hugs:

Disney: I see your temps nice temps. your ovaries meant business this cycle. Praying it stays steady all the way to two pink lines. :dust:

Flyingduster: Its so hard when you lose a pet. I like the idea of needling a rat in memory. I don't have the skill but can totally appreciate the art. Do you have any special plans for ttc this cycle? Anything different? The whole costume thing seems to be working for my husband. I'm hoping his analysis comes back normal so I don't feel silly after the fact. :haha: Warm thoughts on making a baby this go round. :hugs:

TUH DUH DAAAA....splat goes my temps Just like I thought. AF has me in her sights. I took an OPK this morning(on top) and it was next to nothing there unlike last evening (bottom). And both samples were concentrated (lol I said samples):shrug: Did my LH spike just so it could lower my temp...:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_20161210_064730429_HDR-2.jpg
    IMG_20161210_064730429_HDR-2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
I dunno what your body is doing FTale, but fx!!

And no, I don't really have any plans just bd as much as we can and try to get at least one or two finishing in the right spot. I'm actually really anxious this cycle, cos from now on, the longer we take to conceive, the more chance we will run in to issues in the time between my youngest turning three (August) and me giving birth. The problems being that we are on a benefit, and once the youngest turns three I will be pressured to go back to work. Now of course if I'm 7-8 months pregnant at that time, I should be fine to stay off, but the longer it takes now, the less pregnant ill be and the more pressure there will be from the government and we will have to sort out something. And that worries me. I planned to be pregnant by now and to not have to worry about it for another three years, by which time I will have set up my grooming shop and be able to work from home. But I can't do that within the next 8 months, so fx I get pregnant sooner than later!!!!! Eep.

This is my memorial so far. Still needs whiskers and eyes.
image.jpg

Flying duster we just lost our beautiful little rat girl to a nasty infection. She'd been sick for months and on antibiotics but still didn't help. I love your memorial for her. Where are you in NZ I'm in the sth island... with work I know its a weird suggestion but something like Avon or hosting parties could work. Means you're doing your own hours and the Government should lay off a bit.

Miss Yogi you sound like me im really optimistic about this cycle. 6 dpo today and getting all the symptoms. Also been going to the loo more too. I'm planning to test Friday (16th).

Sorry ive butted in here !! I've been off the pill since March and waiting for my BFP. I think this is cycle 9. Drinking more water, green tea, a fruit smoothie every morning has changed how things are going I believe. Will have to wait until next week!

I dunno what your body is doing FTale, but fx!!

And no, I don't really have any plans just bd as much as we can and try to get at least one or two finishing in the right spot. I'm actually really anxious this cycle, cos from now on, the longer we take to conceive, the more chance we will run in to issues in the time between my youngest turning three (August) and me giving birth. The problems being that we are on a benefit, and once the youngest turns three I will be pressured to go back to work. Now of course if I'm 7-8 months pregnant at that time, I should be fine to stay off, but the longer it takes now, the less pregnant ill be and the more pressure there will be from the government and we will have to sort out something. And that worries me. I planned to be pregnant by now and to not have to worry about it for another three years, by which time I will have set up my grooming shop and be able to work from home. But I can't do that within the next 8 months, so fx I get pregnant sooner than later!!!!! Eep.

This is my memorial so far. Still needs whiskers and eyes.
View attachment 978187

I sense your urgency big time. I really really really hope all your conception plan, and home business works out just right. :hugs: You are very talented!!!!!!

Flying duster we just lost our beautiful little rat girl to a nasty infection. She'd been sick for months and on antibiotics but still didn't help. I love your memorial for her. Where are you in NZ I'm in the sth island... with work I know its a weird suggestion but something like Avon or hosting parties could work. Means you're doing your own hours and the Government should lay off a bit.

Miss Yogi you sound like me im really optimistic about this cycle. 6 dpo today and getting all the symptoms. Also been going to the loo more too. I'm planning to test Friday (16th).

Sorry ive butted in here !! I've been off the pill since March and waiting for my BFP. I think this is cycle 9. Drinking more water, green tea, a fruit smoothie every morning has changed how things are going I believe. Will have to wait until next week!

FX for you!!!! Welcome :happydance:

Disney- How many DPO do you plan on getting to before testing? I should also wait at least three days but I can't.

Flying- I didn't know that August was the most common month! Well thats just extra reason why lots of us can get BFP's this cycle! I also totally get the urgency of getting pregnant. Making it that much more frustrating if it doesn't work and then the stress of what to do adds on. I'm in the same place right now where this is the last month that I could conceive without having to go back to teaching for the beginning on next school year. I could maybe stretch it if I was due in September but it would be tough.

FTale- Wouldn't that be a very early AF though? I think You are still very much in the game.

Gypsy- Hope the symptoms are real for both of us! Do you normally think that you have symptoms? I'm nervous this cycle because even though I have lots of solid symptoms, I always think I do and then AF shows up. FX!

So I'm definitely testing tomorrow. I'll only be 9 DPO so very early but I have been peeing like a madwoman, insomnia, today I feel completely exhausted (more than I think I should be after how much sleep I did get), headaches, nausea, and excessive thirst. I figure if those are real symptoms then maybe I'd see something tomorrow. I'm a bit torn though, because I mostly want to test early so I can call the midwife early to make sure I actually get a midwife (it's very hard to get one here and I want to do a home birth), but at the same time I hate seeing BFN's. I think if it's BFN tomorrow, I'll just wait at least two days.

Disney- How many DPO do you plan on getting to before testing? I should also wait at least three days but I can't.

Flying- I didn't know that August was the most common month! Well thats just extra reason why lots of us can get BFP's this cycle! I also totally get the urgency of getting pregnant. Making it that much more frustrating if it doesn't work and then the stress of what to do adds on. I'm in the same place right now where this is the last month that I could conceive without having to go back to teaching for the beginning on next school year. I could maybe stretch it if I was due in September but it would be tough.

FTale- Wouldn't that be a very early AF though? I think You are still very much in the game.

Gypsy- Hope the symptoms are real for both of us! Do you normally think that you have symptoms? I'm nervous this cycle because even though I have lots of solid symptoms, I always think I do and then AF shows up. FX!

So I'm definitely testing tomorrow. I'll only be 9 DPO so very early but I have been peeing like a madwoman, insomnia, today I feel completely exhausted (more than I think I should be after how much sleep I did get), headaches, nausea, and excessive thirst. I figure if those are real symptoms then maybe I'd see something tomorrow. I'm a bit torn though, because I mostly want to test early so I can call the midwife early to make sure I actually get a midwife (it's very hard to get one here and I want to do a home birth), but at the same time I hate seeing BFN's. I think if it's BFN tomorrow, I'll just wait at least two days.

MissYogi I hope you don't see a bfn tomorrow but 10dpo is more common to get your first bfp so don't fret if you don't get a positive. :hugs: It is very early for me to be acting like I'm going to start AF but it feels like I'm going to do just that. Very strange indeed.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->