Making a Baby

As predicted tests arrived and testing commenced. Bfn what a surprise at 5/6dpo! Just getting practise in for when testing starts in earnest on Friday!

Lyo: I normally have no restraint LOL But just too afraid. The left side of my uterus has been going crazy here on my way to work and im so fearful AF will come early.

I wish I could be calm. But mentally I'm pacing back and forth.

Im going to test again with same brand test..it was really weird ive never had an evap like that. Dh and i may have come to an agreement on ttc..he said he wanted to wait a year for my body to be ready etc etc..but then i mentioned what if we do wait a year and something is wrong with me? Id rather ttc again in 3 months and if it happens again then dr will start testing compared if to we wait a year and for it to happen again you know what i mean right..not waste time :haha: and he actually agreed to it..so well see tomorrow what happens.

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow Jalanis! I hope you get some much needed answers

Ftale, you're not out till AF shows and your temps look great! I've had niggly cramps and gas all through since O, not sure what that's about but they don't last long but slight digging feeling on my left side this morning and my back aches. Oddly I've been sleeping on my back and I never do that, so I put the back pain down to that. I'm itching to test but I want to see a proper line and not a stupid indent or evap so hanging out as long as I can! Still so flipping tired too, I'm meant to be pushing the vacuum cleaner around but I don't have the energy to do it. I get tired a few days before AF is due so not a big indicator other than it's worse than normal.

Oh jalanis, I missed that test pic, that is an impressive Evap.... Argh, way to confuse you!!! Good luck with your appointment. It probably is an Evap cos it's been so long the test should be waaaaay positive by now if you were preg still?? Argh. Lots of hugs, it's so confusing, but I hope you get answers.

FTale!!! That's such a perfect triphasic chart mamma!!! I went looking them up, and yes you can have a triphasic chart and not be preg, but the majority of triphasic charts resulted in a BFP!!!! Eeeeeee! So excited for youuuuuu

And Lyo, and gypsy and Disney! All so close to a BFP tooooooooo. SQUEE!

Morning all! Ftale I am so excited to see your temp this morning!

I am not testing until Friday. For definite. I am determined! Still no symptoms either so Its just a waiting game. How is everyone else this morning?

I'm out. My temp dropped. Nipple sensation hast returned and a bfn on Wondfo and FRER. I've even got that super wet feeling. I guess I'm just getting sick which my throat ached tells me.
It was so different to have signs that gave me so much hope but the reality of it is we've got fertility problems between the two of us. We get his semen analysis by Thursday. Upon which I start my cycle and then next friday I get a sono to see what is going on in my reproductive area.

I've got to start getting ready for work but I'm going to sleep another 25min..lol :hugs:

I'll be stalking everyone else. Christmas is just days away!!!!:happydance:

:dust:

Im sorry Ftale. I hope you don't still get the bitch. Our bodies do love messing with us :-(.

Kyo im temping Friday too! It has been such a hard waiting game. Still feel like it could be too early thoygh

Aw Ftale crappity crap. Sorry this wasn't your month xx

Gypsy fingers crossed for both of us.

Didn't get the semen analysis back but the girl I spoke with said they have them in and the nurse planned to call me later. But I need to keep my appt. On the 23rd as the doctor will go over in more detail of the next steps to take so I'm sure they are not good. :(

I'll write more later when I find out.

Needs some good news, any bfps on here :)

Eh, big fat indent for me I think
https://i.imgur.com/t62hB3Gh.jpg

But ff says 10dpo so still early. FX for you lyo and gypsy!
FTale hugs I was so hoping your temp would stay high :hugs:

No baby here :cry: its fine i guess right. We did find a cyst on my left ovary but dr says that shouldnt affect the pregnancys at all. He sent me today for a beta and progesterone levels. Arent progesterone levels supposed to be checked while currently pregnant?

Cysts can sometimes give you pain, maybe that's what your cramping was jalanis? Progesterone can be done before o so it gets a baseline to see where you're at with levels

Disney: You are still early and wonfos show indents on some. So, hang in there. How are ya feeling?

Jalanis: That is wonderful news. A cyst will cause pain some times but will resolve. Getting baseline tests will help aid in understanding your hormones. Where are you in your cycle?

Well, results came back Normal for my husband but the girl on the phone acted like she couldn't read his results. ??? I was angry but kept my cool. All she thought she could see was that they wanted his count to be less than 39mil but it's at 182mil. ????? I tried to look up what she meant but it said too much of ill formed is sperm is bad. Yet, if that is the case, then how is his sperm normal?

I will know more at my sono next Friday which he will be joining me at. Was so hoping to be pregnant by then.:cry:

OK, gotta move on with things, exercise, eat right and do some fun things that I've been putting off.

:hugs:. Thank you ladies for your support. I'll be here to watch y'all make some babies this month or whatever month those beans decide to implant. My TTC future is on hold until I hear from doctor.

Oh FTale, hugs!! I hope you get more answers at your appointment. Xx

And hugs Jalanis. Hopefully the testing will help you figure stuff out. Xx

Eeee, good luck testing soon Lyo and gypsy!!

Ftale i should be like 2 weeks around after bleeding...not sure exactly..im really hoping its my progesterone and not something else with me. Its confusing ive never had any issues getting pregnant as yall can see within 1st try we catch the eggy so im really.hoping its just that needing some progesterone help for support. Im.completely healthy and dh drinks but not an alchoholic lol.

Jalanis: Weird. Im wondering which is best, oral progesterone or vaginal. Vaginal does not get into blood stream to raise temps like oral...or so i read. It does however go straight to uterus to help with hormones at that spot.

I will talk to my OB about it.

Im trying to decide if I want to keep taking prenatals too. You are not, right?

Yea ill see what OB tells me next week...i stoppee taking prenatals cause i know dr will.give me a 2-3 month wait ttc...ill start taking them once im close to ttc again....which ones goes straight to help uterus? The oral or vaginal one? Im surprised i thought dr would get mad or something for not waitinf but he didnt seemed bothered at all.

Yea ill see what OB tells me next week...i stoppee taking prenatals cause i know dr will.give me a 2-3 month wait ttc...ill start taking them once im close to ttc again....which ones goes straight to help uterus? The oral or vaginal one? Im surprised i thought dr would get mad or something for not waitinf but he didnt seemed bothered at all.

The vaginal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->