Making a Baby

FTale How frustrating that she didn't understand how to read the results right. That's ridiculous ano not much help to you. At least you will find out more soon. X

Lyo: It was so infuriating after trying to reach them all day then they couldn't even do their job??? :growlmad:
Well, lucky for them I've been sick off my butt with something and it's tapered my temper a bit.

I'm trying to decide when to stop the progesterone suppositories. My temp didn't go back up really just really high when I first wake up around 1 or 2am then back down by 3 or 4am. So, don't really see a need to keep going with it. I want to be for sure off my cycle for my sono next Friday.

How are you feeling? Different?

That's tough how many dpo are you now? Does the progesterone actually stop af from arriving?

No I feel nothing. Also I couldn't help it with my million tests and I tested just now got bfn. I think I am 8dpo though so probably shouldn't be getting disapointed yet but between the bfn and zero symptoms it is hard to feel positive.

Sorry I've been absent for a while. Started spotting today so I'm out. I'll be taking a break from the forums for a while, it's all been getting to me too much. I won't stop trying but I am stopping with all the things that help me obsess. Still undecided on temping, but no forum, no recording symptoms. Hopefully I see you all on the pregnancy boards when I return!

Sorry I've been absent for a while. Started spotting today so I'm out. I'll be taking a break from the forums for a while, it's all been getting to me too much. I won't stop trying but I am stopping with all the things that help me obsess. Still undecided on temping, but no forum, no recording symptoms. Hopefully I see you all on the pregnancy boards when I return!

FX we see you again all preggers!

How is everyone doing? Freezing? Me too!! Or not for those in warmer weather.

I camped out with my daughter on our spare mattress with a separate topper(my bones need cushion) last night in the living area. Watched a Jungle Book story on netflix then went to sleep early around 830. It was nice because she actually went to sleep without tossing and turning too much :haha: She is like me with sleeping anywhere but my bed. Hard to do but she did it. I was like :sleep:and I wasn't even sleepy yet :shrug: Must have needed it.

Disney: Are your parents in town? :hugs:

Flyingduster: How are you feeling? Any ewcm?

Lyo: Stay strong, unless a pee stick happens to corner you in the bathroom...:haha:

I've got one more day (today) and then I'm going to stop the progesterone. My temp has been at 97.58-97.60 since 10dpo so 3 days in a row (12dpo today).:coffee:

Starting a fresh cycle this weekend should be. And my husband told me last night he still wants to keep trying. :dohh: So much for my big break. I thought for sure he'd be like 'lets give it a rest for a bit' but since we haven't seen the doc he is still with pen and paper like the nerd he is trying to solve 'where is baby' :coffee: I love him. BUT time to find the tampons, pads and sweets. :hugs:

:dust:

Miss yogi sorry you are out x I don't blame you for taking a break from obsessing.

Afm I bought 2 frer. 9dpo and bfn Although part of me thought I saw something at certain angles I am fairly sure bfn. I will attach pic anyway. Package says nowe that it detects pregnancy in 76 pc 6 days before day of missed period. Used to be less than that so it's pretty accurate in fairness. I'll still probably do the second test tomorrow.

This is test

Attachments

• 20161215_100547-1.jpg
    20161215_100547-1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
FTale we must have posted at sane time. It's so lovely your husband is so enthusiastic and the fact is it can just take time. I'm trying to tell myself that anyway. Heading into 6 months trying. We were hoping for a summer baby but that's not gonna happen now! So now I will likely have af for Christmas but at least I can indulge in a couple glasses of wine over Christmas.looking at the positives!

Lyo: My eyes are full of crud but I don't see a line :cry: I was hoping so very badly. But don't be sad, we will both be sipping some wine together if you don't get a surprise bfp later. And you are right, he is patient and understanding that its going to take some time. I wanted a summer baby too...LOL :hugs:

Sorry I've been quiet, yeah my parents got here Monday night and I haven't been home much, tests have all been indents so I have a feeling I'm out soon :(
I dint know if you see anything on these but 11dpo had a Vvvf line when you take a pic of it so boosted the contrast a tad and could see it better (could see a line in person better), but today's is not so much there :/
https://i.imgur.com/pXnIcnth.jpg

I will catch up properly tonight, so flipping tired but we got up early yesterday for Disneyland so I'm still wiped out from carrying DS between rides when he was too tired to walk so any symptoms are masked by back pain.

Hugs to ladies out, I was so hoping for some nice bfps!

Well same thing today withe my second frer. Same faint line as yesterday but I'm positive it's indent. I'm positive I am out this month.

Oh you guys, you're not out till AF shows!!! I'm rooting for one of you to get a BFP yet!!!

Missyogi, so sorry though. Totally understandable, and I hope to see you back pregnant!!!!

Afm, no sign of O yet, she's not due for nearly a week. We bd last night to no avail, but hubby is keen to try whatever it takes this month and I'm not yet in my fertile window so fx we can manage a chance this month!!!!

Sorry about the bfns ladies. I was straining my eyes in hopes of seeing something. It ain't ok but its not over until we completely give up. :hugs:

FX for you with Ovulating Flyingduster!!!

I've got a creepy cold that has been brewing for a bit and finally has sunk its teeth into me. Bleh.

Ok, gonna get some bk and back to sleep on my day off. :flower:

Flying duster no harm getting the bd in even if early. The early bird catches the worm and all that!!

Girls I'm a disaster. Every month I say I won't test until 12 dpo and every month I have used 20 tests by 10 dpo. I know I'm out. Sick of early of early testing. I'm 34 and a half. As the half counts I guess in ttc land. I was expecting a few months but not 5 whole months with perfect timing. Starting to worry it won't happen. Then feeling ungrateful as I have 3 children and if that's all I'm allowed have i should be very grateful. Emotions all over the place today.

And FTale just want to thank you for starting this lovely group. I really appreciate having some where I feel comfortable talking about all this xx

Oh Lyo, you know these massive emotions are TWW related too right, I often am far more emotional in the TWW with the hormone shifts. It's hard enough when TTC, but even when not, there's a reason it's called PMS!! It's the emotional crap caused by the hormone shifts. You are not out!!! Not yet. Xxx

FTale, I'm sorry you're sick!!! I hope it passes quickly.

How is everyone else doing???

Afm, now I've been hit with sudden show of EWCM. And now I'm worrying O is coming early again and we haven't got a bd in yet!!!!! Damn we better get one in tonight or I'm gonna be friggen gutted. Argh, this early O thing is no fun!!!! I was gearing up to enjoy this week, knowing we had like a whole week to get in what we could and not feel too pressured every night just as long as we got one in somewhere, but now I'm feeling pressure to get one in tonight. Sigh. We shall see.

I'm only cd 12, so that's crazy early for me if O is coming tomorrow or even the next day. Experience tells me I'm likely to have copious crazy amounts of EWCM tomorrow and then boom, ovulate.

Ahh well, it'll be what it'll be. We are still in with a chance right now, so I won't stress yet. Tonight both kids will sleep well and hubby is keen to go so here's hoping.

:( I'm out, temp dropped this morning and halfway though walking around the Aquarium af showed up, this cycle hit me harder than the others for being upset. But on to the next cycle, hopefully fertile window will wait till new years eve so we can ttc after my parents go home. And I need all of the sweet things and some sleep, good luck flyingduster for this cycle!

Lyo::cry: I'm sorry. I'm in the same situation. It's taken longer than I thought. Even with all the perfect timing. I'm happy you feel safe and comfortable here. I know if go insane with no one to talk to. No one I know understands the struggles. So this is TTC home for me. Glad today have you ladies here but can't wait for us to be talking diapets, and spit up. :hugs:

Disney: I can feel your pain way over here. I am so sorry. You eat all the sweets you want. :hugs: I just saw my own temp and it is so low that I too will be flowing before the day is over. I just hope it's not painful. I'll be chauffeuring some family members around for a bit. Meanwhile, I'm hoping O holds off till New Year's time frame too. I want a bit of a break for my ovaries. FX it holds off for us both

Flying duster: BD like crazy. Don't let that egg sneak off this cycle. :sex::spermy:

Hope everyone else is doing OK.

:hugs: Let's not give up girlfriends. Our beans to be our counting on us.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->