Making a Baby

Ok. I seem to have the faintest of all faint lines on an ic. I would think it was in my head but my husband saw it too. So so faint but with the ics I have they generally are totally white. The fact that my husband saw it is giving me hope. I'll have to wait until tonight and see if it gets darker. It totally isn't showing in pics.

Anxiously waiting to see if it gets darker for you Lyo, Fx!

Ok a friend of mine did something to my original pic and you can see it just about. I'll attach now

Can anyone see..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-17-16-27-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-17-16-27-41.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 14
My cell has gone bonkers but I see it. Will reply more when home YAY!!!!!

I also see it Lyo! I really really hope it keeps getting darker!

Ok, I'm home. It looks the same on my computer. Praying it gets darker for you!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Ohhhh Disney, I'm so sorry. Xxx!!!

And FTale, has AF hit yet?

Lyo!! How exciting!! I can't see it, but if others can that is so exciting!!!

Jalanis, how are you hun, haven't heard from you for a bit....

Aphy! Hi! 9 weeks!? Wooooohoooo, ticking along nicely there!

Afm, I'm convincing myself to follow my own advice and NOT analyse one single temp change by itself. But sheesh it's hard, that's been a big dip followed by a significant rise. Surely I haven't Od yet, I normally get MASSES of EWCM, but that one wee bit yesterday wasn't masses by any means, so it's weird. And also very very early for me, which makes me worry if it WAS o, that the egg won't be as mature as it should be when it was dropped, so despite our best efforts it may not be any good. Sigh. My cervix wasn't favourable though so I don't think I Od....

But, on the plus side, perfect bd last night, so if it was O, we certainly caught it! But I'm expecting a lower temp tomorrow to mitigate this higher one and to hopefully get masses of EWCM in the next couple of days and have a proper O spike.

I can reason away he temp drop; I was definitely colder that morning as the heater wasn't on cos it had been a warm evening but it cooled off overnight. And this morning it is higher *in comparison* to that real low yesterday, but its not actually all that much higher than my other higher temps so isn't an O spike by itself. So we shall see.

Disney sorry AF arrived 😢

Flying duster sounds like you timed it perfect if it is ov but keep bd incase!

I did another ic and another faint line. The one in the morning will tell a lot. Should be more visible

Disney sorry AF arrived 😢

Flying duster sounds like you timed it perfect if it is ov but keep bd incase!

I did another ic and another faint line. The one in the morning will tell a lot. Should be more visible

FX Lyo, I'm sure it will be darker or a least clearer!!

Flyingduster: I just started spotting. Makes sense as I was in a rotten mood all today and couldn't figure out why...LOL

Aww, boo ftale!

Lyo, I'm crossing my fingers for a clearer line in the morning!!!! Eeeee!!! How many DPO are you now???

And now I'm obsessing over if it's leftovers or EWCM all day. Lmao. I always seem to have plenty of leftovers and I can never tell for sure, so I dunno, but it's now 4pm and there is still some so maybe it is EWCM??? Will be interesting to see what the next few days bring.

Flyingduster- i use this site on my phone and it kept getting me sent to a spam.page but looks like its working again..ive been having LOTS of ewcm so not sure what it means..by any means i still have to wait not sure how long OB will tell me. I have another sono on tuesday not sure for what if we didnt see anything last week..maybe he wants to see my cyst or idk....and i should get progesterone results that day too...if progesterone is my problem, is it detectable before another pregnancy? Ive been reading and some ppl seem to get a prescription during ttc by their OB..hopefully its just my progesterone and nothing else. And then i just found out one of my cousins is pregnant and shes due in July, just what i would have been due if i didnt have the previous miscarriage before this one.

Aww Jalanis,hugs. Nothing sucks ore than finding out someone else is due when you would have been... Sure you can be happy for the,, but you die a little inside too. Xxx

I'm tired and crampy tonight. Maybe this is O!!! Interesting.

Ok so got faint line with frer but I'm about 12dpo it's so faint I don't have much hope. Cb digital eith weeks was negative and that's reported as being 18 iu I think. They are normally pos for me sane as first response. More confused now than anything. I think it might be chemical

Can you see it?

Attachments

• 20161218_134314.jpg
    20161218_134314.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
Lyo: Hold onto hope as you caught O by surprise this cycle. Not sure of O day right? Give digital another day and it'll be positive too. :hugs:

Lyo,I easily see that line,do t even have to zoom in. I got a bfn at 12dpo with a 20miu test and only at 15dpo when AF was late did I get a bfp with a cb digital so just give it a few days and then I'm sure the digital will pick it up. That line is too obvious to not be something. GL!

:cry: Alright ladies. My husband has had it with this site and its SPAM/AD or whatever is messing up my phone and computer. He doesn't want to download anymore software to my phone or computer to combat it and I'm with him. I did a check and the usage for this site went down dramatically after October and I'm betting it was because of the spam issue.

I can get to my inbox to check it when this happens but that's it. So, I am moving over to a different ttc site. You all of course do not have to move too just thought I'd at least let you know why I disappeared.

:hugs::dust::dust: And I will miss you all tons. If you want to see where I went just message me. Otherwise I don't want to post a different site to this one as its not fair. I'll be thinking of you ladies!!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->