Making a Baby

Lyo, I totally see that line.... What the!?? Can you get a beta done?? Or rather wait and see??? Limbo sucks. :(

Tonight I just wiped a huge amount of EWCM at like 8pm, and sitting here now at 9pm I'm feeling rather wet like there is more. Surely that's not leftovers from last night still!!?? I DO always get quite a lot of leftovers for like a whole day, but I'm not sure I get his much this late in the day still. I think my cervix might be softer too, sooooo I'm gonna see if we can bd again tonight and be sure. Lol!! My temp is surely too high to really be Oing today though, but it'll be interesting to see if it drops or rises tomorrow.

Flying duster I would definitely try to get one more in just in case x

Afm bleeding has started since I woke up this morning so I'm happy.

Flyingduster: It seems like your body is off to the races :haha:, it aims to make a slipppery path for the baby so you'd better get on your horse. :winkwink:

Lyo: Oh, see there, it heard us talking about betas. Sucks to get it I know mama, but you can start to heal up down there and have a sense of closure rather than waiting and peeing on more sticks. I hope it isn't too bad of an AF. Relax a bit with your feet up. :hugs:

I bet everyone's kiddos are getting excited for Christmas.My husband got our daughter a lego advent calendar. She's been opening a door every night and putting together lego scenes. Lego fanatics here. We are saving our lego Christmas scene for Christmas Eve. Do you all have any things you like to do special around this time of year? One other thing we HAVE to do on Christmas morning is make MONKEY BREAD...lol I'm cheating this year and using store bought cinnamon rolls in a bunt pan with a lil homemade cinnamon sauce. :blush:

Thanks FTale. It must have heard us for sure! I actually feel good now. No cramping. About as heavy as af. All good. Kids are finished preschool for Christmas they had Christmas concert yesterday and my poor boy got very shy and upset so I sat up there with him singing with all the kids 😂. Felt slightly silly but didn't want him to miss out! He is so so shy though I worry for him. His bday in 3 days and we have a pretry cool space rocket for him. He is getting good lots of lego from santa he is a total lego fanatic aswell. He spends about 4 hours a day at kitchen table making things. Must down a pic in a while. I'm getting excited for Christmas now. Myself and husband are getting out for Stephens night for a few drinks so that will be nice too.

Cinnamon rolls sound so good. We are going to my mother's for Christmas day dinner so will probably have nice breakfast here after santa excitement and be back for evening time to relax by the fire.

I'm already calculating ovulation dates for this cycle 😂

Lyso:AWWWWWW...you post made me tear up. You have a sweet lil man. He'll grow into his own when he is ready. And I bet shy won't even be in the picture anymore. What is Stephen's night?
We haven't planned Christmas dinner. Its just going to be the three of us so who knows what we will get into. My husband is so easy going that I could serve left over pizza but I won't of course :haha:

I'm happy you are calculating down till the next O. :hugs::happydance:

Stephens night is the night after Christmas. Maybe you don't have that over there? It's after st Stephen. Oh man cramps started bad now. I just want to go to bed but hubbie still at work and it's crazy hour here so no chance of even sitting down for more than a few minutes.

Hugs Lyo, I'm glad AF has arrived in full force, but hugs anyway cos there almost was. Xx

We don't really do anything super special, we just all gather together, my family and my in laws together for Christmas Day. We are all very relaxed so it's lovely, no one expects lots or anything so it's nice.

Aaaaand my temp has dropped again this morning! FF has given me the predicted crosshairs on my low a few days ago, but they're dotted cos it's not certain either. I am thinking maybe I'm Oing today after all that effort the other day, today is cd18, which is the day I always used to O! So we didn't bd last night, but I'll push for another one tonight, and do a home insemination again if it doesn't happen. I don't believe those crosshairs for a second!

Lyo: Ouch. I hope your hubby gets home soon so you can nod off a bit. Thank you for the St. Stephen info.

Flyingduster: FX you get some spermies to the egg tonight. A nice temp drop is a great sign there is still time.

My bbs are aching and I have the worst 'woozy' head feeling. I'm not on Soy so not sure why I'm feeling this way. It's way to soon for O and AF is gone except for one spot today. Ugh. I want to go to sleep but need hubby to get home first so I can crash.

Ugh, zero EWCM today, so no O, so either I did O a day or so ago or it is yet to come. Or it's anovulatory. I'd be inclined to think it did occur the other day, but we will see what my temps do over the next few days I guess, today's wee dip may mean nothing in the overall view. And with absolutely no symptoms I'm not inclined to go to the effort of attempting a bd unless we wanna have fun anyway, I don't see it being of any actual baby making use now.

I did disregard the random higher one I had a few days ago and it does look more like I Od on the day the crosshairs say, but we shall see.

Ugh, zero EWCM today, so no O, so either I did O a day or so ago or it is yet to come. Or it's anovulatory. I'd be inclined to think it did occur the other day, but we will see what my temps do over the next few days I guess, today's wee dip may mean nothing in the overall view. And with absolutely no symptoms I'm not inclined to go to the effort of attempting a bd unless we wanna have fun anyway, I don't see it being of any actual baby making use now.

I did disregard the random higher one I had a few days ago and it does look more like I Od on the day the crosshairs say, but we shall see.

The crosshairs do look well placed. Did you dry up? What's your cervix like? I'd still go it just for fun. I know we are going to try that as it keeps the uterus blood supply flowing/exercising. :blush: (excuse maybe heheh)

Your bd days are spaced out perfectly though!!! FX

I knew FF would put the crosshairs on the low temp day there, but I was confident by my symptoms I didn't O that day and I was fairly sure I Od the following day, but now my temps are actually suggesting to me that I haven't ovulated at all and this may be an anovulatory month...... Gutted!! Absolutely gutted. :(

My temp has dropped again today. Typically my temps go up much more after O, and if you ignore the crosshairs my chart just looks all pre-O. I had most of the symptoms, but admittedly not quiiiiite to the level I normally do, but nothing has happened.

So now, if it is an anovulatory cycle, when does AF come!?? Or does my body ramp back up to ovulate again???? Ugh.

So glad I temp, or I'd have no idea!

Flyingduster: You may very well be gearing up to Ovulate. Your temps did go up but were still level with your highest temp. I think you will see a sustained temp rise here soon. I'd stay on hubby for some loving for sure. What is the latest you have ovulated?

Six years ago I conceived my son on cd21.... But since then I've only had four cycles, and I Od on cd 19, 17, 15 (the first O had no cd as I hadn't had an AF!) so we shall see I guess.

It's 10:30pm on Christmas Eve, I'm just settling my youngest back to sleep then I'm filling the stockings and heading to bed.

Merr Christmas or Happy Holidays. Xxx

Merry Xmas ladies and Happy Holidays! May this year be blessed!

Have a Merry Christmas Ladies!!

Hope you are having a good Christmas day Flyingduster!!

We are excited for it to be Christmas Eve. Just met with my husband's father at our favorite fast food joint. You can tell he really wants a grand kid from us..Lol. We didn't tell him we are trying. It will be a surprise for him when we do get blessed with our lil miracle.

Well have a Happy New Year's too you all!!!

Hope you guys are having a great Christmas Day!! It's Boxing Day here now, the kids are playing endlessly with their new toys, and I'm considering what I'll spend the money we got on. Lol!!

Temp still low. FF still insists on its dotted crosshairs, but if you removed them it'd look like a totally pre-O chart still. Especially as normally my LP temps are up around 36.7's.... Dammit! I'm gutted. I feel like this is gonna be anovulatory and I'll get AF as usual, rather than I'll get another O surge later. I had the surge, I had the symptoms and they were at the right stage in my cycle, just an egg never dropped so my temp hasn't risen, but my body will continue the cycle through to its conclusion. I am so gutted we have missed another friggen month!! It sucks to keep TTC with no pregnancy, but to be TTC and just MISS entire months with no flippen chance at all, ugh. Gutted. Totally gutted. :(

Flyingduster: I'm sorry. :hugs: I don't know why the body does what it does when it does. I logged on to share my good news and saw your chart still playing around...what a ball buster. But as they say, you can't toss it as a loss until the witch shows. Them the rules. :hugs: Plus, I've seen charts with temps like yours on ff that lead to bfps. So many things to effect temp or when baby implants. Lets wait and see.

Our daughter just settled down from playing with all her toys. And I'm all done with the dishes and thinking about eating dessert. Our Christmas has been chill.

I got a really special gift from Santa. The best EWCM ever (like crack two eggs good) and a positive opk. :happydance:

https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/clrbaby/21929452-881c-4336-91aa-9f1c517b8200_zpsbz92ahi9.jpg

I had so much planned to do and all I've really done is new prenatals and fish oil capsules(wild alaskan...). Yesterday and today have been the only days I got to eat pineapple core. I had an inkling around cd4 that O might come early so I ordered cheapie opks/hpt off line. Then on Cd7 I had mega thick white cm out of no where. I haven't seen that in years...LOL. By night time it turned wet and then slightly slippery, so we did IVI. By the time I woke up...nothing but ewcm all day. We plan to do another IVI tonight but I may very well O by Tuesday. :thumbup: CRAZY!!!

I have not been beating my hubby over the head about taking his vitamins or anything, just me. Now to see if I actually O. My right ovary is hurting the most and its not the good one LOL

I'm just so happy I got some stretchy stuff!!!

Hope everyone else is enjoying Christmas!! HUGS

Ftale Loving the positive opk! I so hope you conceive a christmastime baby!
flyingduster I hope somehow you did O and maybe temps are slow to pick it up. So very frustrating otherwise.
Christmas night here. All kids very happy. I just had some wine so I am happy too. One advantage of not being pregnant yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->