Making a Baby

Thank you ladies!!

I'm jealous, Lyo. I want some of my Strongbow cider but can't. I did get two bottles in during AF. 😉

Thank you ladies!!

I'm jealous, Lyo. I want some of my Strongbow cider but can't. I did get two bottles in during AF. 😉

Aw why cant you? I have had 2 glasses now and in great form.. we will see how I am tomorrow morning!

Lyo:LOL...I'm afraid it'll slow down my O progress. If I had wine in the house, that'd be a different story. I heard that's ok to sip on. But I'm not a wine drinker so I wouldn't know where to start. :haha:

Well, its happening. O pain galore.Had to work today and barely made the drive home I was in so much pain. Its early but my body is doing it on its own.

Hope everyone is having a good day.:hugs:

How was everyone's Christmas????

My temp this morning made FF put solid crosshairs on cd19, which I disagree with. I still suspect I haven't Od at all, BUT if I Od any time, it was cd 16. So I dropped my original temp I'd recorded on cd16 and yep, FF moves solid crosshairs to there.

So I still am dubious I Od at all, cos the temps are still lower than I'd usually have, especially the lows of the up and downs!! But the highs are also higher than my usual pre-O temps too, so maaaaybe??? Ugh, confusing. I hold out no hopes though anyway, and won't waste a test early. AF is due on the 4th.

Flyingduster: FF does so much analyzing. I wish I knew all of its secrets. But cd 16 does look like the logical O day choice based off your temps only. FF looks at everything else you've posted too. Sorry its so confusing.:hugs:

Did you have many sweets for Christmas? I had cookies...HAD..hehe now there is a pie left untouched which I'm afraid might go to waste because its my husband favorite but he also doesn't care for sweets much.So, unless I remind him to eat it he won't..LOL And it tastes ok (pumpkin) but I prefer sweet potato pie or peach cobbler.

How is everyone else doing?

Yeah, FF makes weird guesses by its algorithms sometimes though!! My cd16 temp was a bit higher before and it reckoned cd19!? Whatever, I doubt I've ovulated, or ovulated well anyway, so AF will come in the new year and we shall see about another October baby. Sigh.

Anyway, yeah we had some sweet stuff but I usually try to keep sugar minimal cos I'm pre-diabetic. Lots of fresh summer berries though that I couldn't resist! Lol

So my temp finally went up two days in a row, woot! And when I disregard the high on cd13 and the low on cd19, it looks legitimately like an O temp shift, so I'm feeling a bit better about it all. I still am not sure it'll be overly viable for getting pregnant, so I won't test early, but I feel happier anyway.

Flying duster thats annoying not having a more clearcut idea woth the temps but it looks alot like my temps the month I conceived ds. I was worried they seemed low and wondered did I ovulate at all.

Im still bleeding 7 days later. Its gone brown coloured now and lighter. Feel a bit funny today as does my dd2. We are both kinda hot and out of sorts. Just want to go to bed early to oght and hopefully feel better in morning.

LYO: Hope you two feel better soon. Its that time of year where the crud creeps in. :(

I'm starting to feel like I did back on a previous cycle with a UTI. And possible just another Ovulatory cycle. I know its early but I got that feeling. Hope I'm wrong.

Lyo, that's interesting you BFP cycle felt like your temps were low! I am assuming the lower temps isn't a good thing.... Though they are now rising better. Hugs though, I hope you don't get too sick and it just passes as a weird nothing!!! Xx

FTale, I hope you're wrong too!!! Where are you in your cycle now??

Jalanis, how are you doing? And Disney, and anyone else I can't think of off the top of my head..... Haha. It's been quiet in here over Christmas!!!

Afm, temps up again today, so yay for properly rising temps!!! It does make me wonder if I could have Od on cd 19 like FF thought at one point, cos the temps rise from there more steadily than from cd16. Except the other symptoms were nil at cd19. My cervix was low and sooooo tightly closed, like my normal cervix is clearly somewhat open anyway, and when it's "open" its like 1cm dilated already (can fit a finger in!), so for it to be so tightly closed to barely feel the dimple it is REALLY closed. But maybe it was possible I still Od that day, which will mean I potentially have an extra few days to wait for AF. Sigh. We shall see, either AF will come in the 4th, or I'll have to wait till 7th!

Hey all!

Flyingduster im still here waiting for AF to show. Its been taking a little long i think. I know im close to af though i usually get a pimple or 2 before af thats a sign for me and i got 1 already. And my bbs feel sore so its just a matter of time waiting for AF

Flyingduster: I hope AF doesn't show for you. Your temps look fab and you bd right on time with O. How are you feeling? Anything different? Oh, I'm 2dpo today.

Jalanis: :hugs: Hope it gets here soon so your body can regulate again. I can't stand period pimples. I've just started getting them again since last cycle. I wonder if its from the compounded progesterone I was on and will be on again this cycle.

Disney: You hanging in there? Hope your parents have had a wonderful time. I'm sure Aiden misses them when they are gone. He is so blessed to be able to see his grand parents with them so far away.

What's everyone up to for New Year's? I don't think we are doing much at all except vegging out..hehehe

Hi jalanis! Fx AF comes along promptly then, cos waiting her out sucks. Xx

FTale, yay for being in the TWW now! We will just go to bed like usual probably, I don't really care much about New Years. Lol!!

Afm, I've been super crampy on my right side today, for whatever reason. And tired. But nothing that couldn't just be usual TWW stuff so we shall see. I'm hoping my O was cd16 and not cd19, otherwise I have even longer to wait!!! Lol

https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/clrbaby/3471f18b-e878-4079-a972-6d91df198856_zpslf5qecxq.jpg
Left (New Supp) Right(old supp. left over):growlmad:

Ladies I am mad. I just refilled my progesterone suppositories with my apothecary. OMG they told me this time my supps. needed to be refrigerated. Last time they said they didn't need it. So I was inserting these half limp things in that did nothing to my temps. Actually my temps dropped like crazy the second day I took them and it never recovered except for one super high temp because I was out late at night.

The new ones are firm and the bottle actually says to keep in fridge. The other ones smell funny now. And they don't even expire till March of next year. I was only on supp. once in my life and they look like the ones I have now and they needed to be kept cold.

I bet these actually help me out. I had no side effects or any effects from the old ones. (which given their state I'm glad)

Anyone else use them?

I know nothing about them Fyale but the one on the right doesnt look quite right for sure. You think a faulty batch maybe?

How many dpo are you now?

Flying duster high hopes for you. Are you going to test or see if AF arrives?

Im totally wiped. Its like a flu just not quite as severe. Achy bones sore ears sore head congestion sore throat and weak hot feeling. Yay. No hope of ttc until this is gone. Cd now now so if ov isnt affected by chemical i should ov in 3 to 4 days. Will see what happens.

Sorry just see you are 4dpo Ftale!

Lyo: Hope you feel well of enough for bd soon. I'm sorry the flu is about. You are right about it wiping you out. Are the kiddos ok? Are you taking anything for it?

Yeah I have no idea about the suppositories either, but if they're supposed to be kept in the fridge, could you put the first lot in the fridge and see if they firm up??? Or are they past it now?

Lyo, sorry you're sick!!! Flu sucks, it really does knock you. Xxx. Fx it's gone in a day or so for great bd to catch O!!!!

And Afm, I'm waiting out AF. I only have a few cheapie tests left so I'm not gonna waste them on early testing. I still don't feel overly confident about this month, I'm happy that yes I have definitely Od, and of course there is a quiet hope it's worked, buuuuut I just don't feel confident about it after that rocky beginning to TWW. It just killed my hopes and they haven't recovered! Sigh. But time is ticking along pretty well without the same level of obsession. I am quietly noticing some things, but nothing is telling of anything so time is slipping by fine. Four more days.

Flying: Girl, these things smell bad and the expiration date isn't till March. Noticed you have a very interesting dip.hmmm...I'm stalking you! Perfect implantation time. Go to sleep and wake up already LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->