Making a Baby

Lol, I know right, that dip could be something, or nothing. I do wish I could just have a nap and it be tomorrow already to see if it bounces back up or not.

I am tempted to revert my other temps back and let it give me crosshairs on cd 19 instead, so I feel less tempted to waste tests. Lol

Lol, I know right, that dip could be something, or nothing. I do wish I could just have a nap and it be tomorrow already to see if it bounces back up or not.

I am tempted to revert my other temps back and let it give me crosshairs on cd 19 instead, so I feel less tempted to waste tests. Lol

LOL...If only!!!

Hey girls I am feeling slightly better today. I may even be tempted to check cm later! No opks this month and NO early testing. Im cd 10. Ovulated on 12 last month I think. Do better start doing something if I want to be in with a chance.

Well and symptoms from either of you flying duster or Ftale??
Disney hope you are doing ok x

Lyo: I'd get busy making love if you are up to it. We only had three BD sessions with one being the real thing. All day before and of O. It was relaxed as can be. My libido has been extremely high this cycle too. I was shocked.

I can't say I have any symptoms but my cm is not wet like previous cycles. I think the progesterone is helping. It usually turns really wet tomorrow. If that doesn't happen I'll be so happy. And then will start thinking I got a chance 😉. Other than that no cramps or overly sore nips. Gas and runny poo are high but read it's the suppositories.

Disney: How are you? Meant to check on you last night but I fell asleep LOL. Have your parents started their journey back home? Wishing them safe travels when they do.

Feeling crampy and cold today. My temp was lower too. I guess it will either slide on down to AF or miracously go back up? Just can't seem to catch a break. 😞

Glad you're feeling ether Lyo, but I hope O holds off a few more days to give you a good chance!!!

FTale, I had a big dip at 6dpo too, I'm sure at that early it isn't the slide to AF!! It'll go back up tomorrow I'm sure. Xx

Afm, yeah. I'm trying not to, but I'm totally reading symptoms in to everything!! I have been crampy, mostly on the right hip area, but this morning in the left. This morning I feel bleugh, not sick, but just a bit off. Crampy, tired. And my temp that dipped yesterday has spiked up higher than ever this morning.... Which is what my BFP chart did in Oct too, and it went triphasic up at these levels...

Now, to bring me back down to earth, last month (my "no chance" month) had a lovely dip at this sorta time too, though it didn't rise to this level afterwards.

Ugh, we shall see, only a few days to go. If yesterday was an implantation dip then it's too early to test today or tomorrow anyway, and then it'll be Tuesday, so I can wait one more day for AF from there.

Fly: When I got preggers with my daughter my temp dipped at 9 and 10pdo *same temp for two days* then shot back up on 11dpo. So it can very well be implantation, I tested negative on 9dpo too.

I really hope you got a bun in the oven girlie!!

I'm just a mess. Eating tons of pizza, drinking hard cider and waiting on my cookies to come out of the oven. If my daughter wasn't next to me, I'd be crying.

Yeah it may be implantation, but remember I had a perfect dip last month with no chance of having caught the egg though too, so we already know the dip can be hormonal and mean nooooothing. Of more interest is how high it jumped back up, cos my BFP chart went up to that level too.... But we shall see.

Sorry I've been away ladies, caught DS's bug, shared it with my parents and we were all sick over Christmas, avoided family dinner on Christmas day because we felt so awful! Thankful for Ralph's being open and for still having turkey and ham and the sides, scrambled to make dinner and dh went to gift drop at the family dinner so it was just DS, my mum and dad and I in the evening. I've spazzed out with temping, with fevers it figured it was pointless but kept up with the opks, twiddling fingers hoping it's not going to be another long cycle. Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Sorry I've been away ladies, caught DS's bug, shared it with my parents and we were all sick over Christmas, avoided family dinner on Christmas day because we felt so awful! Thankful for Ralph's being open and for still having turkey and ham and the sides, scrambled to make dinner and dh went to gift drop at the family dinner so it was just DS, my mum and dad and I in the evening. I've spazzed out with temping, with fevers it figured it was pointless but kept up with the opks, twiddling fingers hoping it's not going to be another long cycle. Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Hi :happydance:
Hope you all feel better soon. Missed You!!!!!!

What opk are you using?

Its ok Disney, life happens!! Lovely to hear from you though! Boo for all that sickness though, sheesh how rotten right on Christmas. Xxx

Its after 8pm. Give me strength to not test tomorrow morning at 12dpo! Lol

Hi there, do you mind if I join you lovely ladies? I officially start TTC in a week (kind of unofficially started last cycle but I knew I had already O'ed). I've been temping for a while on FF but something always happens so it's not regular (dogs wake me up early or I forget to temp!). I hope we can be cycle buddies / tester teams / preggo pals in 2017?

Hi there, do you mind if I join you lovely ladies? I officially start TTC in a week (kind of unofficially started last cycle but I knew I had already O'ed). I've been temping for a while on FF but something always happens so it's not regular (dogs wake me up early or I forget to temp!). I hope we can be cycle buddies / tester teams / preggo pals in 2017?

:happydance:Welcome JoJazie:happydance:

Of course!! So glad to have you join us!! Jump right on in!!

Yeah, temping is so helpful but just as hard as trying to stay faithful to a diet...hehehe. So many things come up that throw us off. I've learned to just record whatever temp I have noting whatever happend that might have made it low or super high. That's all you can do really. Eventually you see a pattern emerging that lets you see pre O and post O temps.

Do you have a special brand of OPK/HPT you plan to use?

Welcome JoJazie!! I'm the same as FTale, and just record the temp anyway, I do get some wonky ones but the overall picture shows the shift, which is all that matters really.

Temp wasn't anything amazing this morning so I was happy to not test. Whew! One more morning to get through and then AF is due.

Life needs to stop sending bugs or way, what's sucky is my parents were just getting over a bad cold when they got here, had a few days break then caught Aiden's. They went home yesterday, it's so quiet without them here :(

I went back to the ACCUmed opks, debating on getting more of the clearblue digis or not...

FX no af for you tomorrow flyingduster!

Disney thats rough. We have been hit too. I had fluey type illness and now ds and dd1 has vomiting bug. Dd2 escapes vomiting but has diarrhea. It doesnt rain but it pours😀

Flying duster you are so close to finding out. Best of luck to you xxx

Ftale fingers crossed for you too. Sending seriously good wishes to everyone in 2ww.

No bd here yet due to illness. No opks either. Checking cm and its not fertile yet but I think transitioning so will try to get in bd tonight. Hate when it feels like a chore.

Disney: Oh, poor mom and dad. Hope they are home snug as bugs getting better now. I was looking at accumed for hpt ended up with wondfo and choicemed. I feel like I'm out so have this need to pee on everything to prove otherwise..Lol goofball I know.

Flying: Are you testing tomorrow? You have mega strength. Your temps look good.

Lyo: Sorry you aren't up to doing much as yet. Crummy sickness. I feel for you. BD shouldn't feel like a chore but when you are I'll eating feels like a chore even. Hugs. Sending you feel good vibes.

Nope, wanna try not to test tomorrow too, I wanna wait till Wednesday morning, and then ONLY if AF hasn't arrived, will I test. I don't wanna waste a test and get a bfn and still be hit with AF, when waiting one more mere day would have answered it anyway. I'm even tempted to wait longer than wed morning and do SMU or even Thursday cos I just don't wanna waste a test if AF is gonna come along later on wed.... But I doubt I'll have that sorta resolve at he time. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->