Making a Baby

Thanks Ftale. I have first response I think. It have 5 Opk and one preg tester. It's pricey so I'm going to look for online cheapies next cycle (Fx there is no next cycle tho!:).
Thanks FlyingDuster, I will follow suit. I thought it wouldn't count but I'll just record record record :)

As for testing, I'm one to say stick it out for a day. If Af doesn't come on Weds, you get the reward of using your tester! Try pulling away from the forum just for a day so you can think about and do other things. These forums sure make us more impatient! But then That's the preferred way for many. I say wait it out. But good luck which ever way you choose :)

I wanna wait till at least Wednesday, and will see if I can wait till at least SMU wed.... If I just get up and pee without catching it then it's easier to hold out!! But I think by SMU wed, if there's no AF, I'll wanna test.

There IS always the chance I Od on cd19, not cd16 too, looking atmy temps (though all other symptoms don't say it) which may mean AF is a few days further away, but I don't see me being able to wait that long. But if I get a bfn, I'll definitely wait.

Flyingduster, I do that with fmu, go in the upstairs bathroom where I don't have any tests. That way it's an oh well, got to wait till tomorrow kind of thing.

Afm, nice timing on getting my pos opk today and not when my parents were here lol, we got DS his own kindle for Christmas so that's kept him busy having the audio kids books on there (love freetime making him read before being able to access the apps and videos) he's limited to an hour on there on the settings so he came and cuddled reading bubble guppies books for a while once dh and I were dressed of course lol. FX this cycle is it for all of us! Gl testing next weekend ftale? how are you feeling?

Flyingduster, I do that with fmu, go in the upstairs bathroom where I don't have any tests. That way it's an oh well, got to wait till tomorrow kind of thing.

Afm, nice timing on getting my pos opk today and not when my parents were here lol, we got DS his own kindle for Christmas so that's kept him busy having the audio kids books on there (love freetime making him read before being able to access the apps and videos) he's limited to an hour on there on the settings so he came and cuddled reading bubble guppies books for a while once dh and I were dressed of course lol. FX this cycle is it for all of us! Gl testing next weekend ftale? how are you feeling?

Not so good. My chest hurts. I'm using my inhaler and can't seem to shake the congestion in my chest. I had a nasty cold last cycle that left me with a bit of congestion still with phelgm coming up all the time. Today out of no where my chest just feels like it can't take it anymore. I've used mucinex but no good. Headed to the doctors in the morning if the pain is still there. Wondering if progesterone suppositories are worsening it. Ugh.

Urgh, every morning I've woken up with congestion so I feel your pain. DH thinks it may have been strep throat, we've been sick for 2 weeks now :( it's lessening a bit each day but what an end to the year! Af seems to dip my immunity maybe it's the same for you? Sleeping propped up with all of the pillows seems to help with the congestion though. Managed to fake being well enough to bd lol, I'm all stuff this bug! We need to catch that eggy! Dh was the last to catch this thing, he spent all of Saturday asleep give or take an hour awake every so often to drink, eat, take cold meds. He seems much better than I am ha!

Hey ladies! How was ya'lls holidays!

Welcome to the forum Jojazie!

AFM im still waiting for the :witch: to show! I started bleeding Dec 1st and got negative tests like 2 days later! So im officially 1 month waiting for AF. Tested day before yesterday but bfn nothing surprising as we didnt even try honestly. Im anxiously waiting for her arrival anytime now.

Ftale, sounds like a good testing plan.

I'm dying to hear that one of us gets a BFP!

Disney: I am sorry. I am acting like a baby over here. You all sound much worse. I feel fine really, other than this pain and phelgm. I feel like an old smoker. My bb are huge (but flat :haha: ) and my temp went up really high this morning. I'm wondering if its from the chest thingy.
HAHAHA..just read how you faked being well for some bd. What we won't do eh? Lets pray this isn't a super long cycle for you.

JoJazie: :hugs: We all do. Its like we are chemists in a lab trying to create HH9s for everyone. I'm thinking we are having September babies if preggy this month? What's the cut off age for starting school?

Jalanis: Hello there :hugs: Good to see you back. You are still waiting on AF? Goodness. Can you get a beta done? Its a good sign that you don't have positive hpts though. You may need to jump start things with some progesterone or mensturual tea. I'd check with my doctor. I do remember it taking 4 weeks for my period to kick in though but I had to have methotrexate shot to stop hcg from rising. How are you feeling?
Oh, my Christmas/New Years have been very relaxing. So happy to be starting a New Year, you?

Flyingduster: FX you get a surprise bfp!!!! I know you are not testing yet but gotta send those positive vibes your way.

AFM I am going to do my best not to go to doctors until I'm sure I'm not pregnant unless the pain worsens. I'm researching tons of home remedies this morning to help heal me up. Tossing out all junk food from my menu as I need all the nutrients/antioxidants I can suck down. Bleh.

Annnnnd boom, temp down to just above coverline. AF not due till tomorrow so while I know my temp is still above coverline, it's dropping fast so I hold no more hopes now. :(

At least there's a new pattern since the early MC that I o earlier than I used to, so there's hopefully not gonna be a massive wait till next O. Sigh.

Hugs flyingduster, I hate seeing that do pre-AF!

FTale, hope you feel better. DH is feeling better, DS just has a runny nose but that's mostly from crying... those lovely terrible two tantrums over nothing lol.

https://i.imgur.com/qtFuQeih.jpg
Pretty sure that's my most positive test from yesterday, lighter today so waiting on o pains or temp rise ;)

Wow Disney thats some blaring positive if I have ever seen one. No doubts about it you are ovulating!!

Ftale what a nuisance having that chest pain thing. I hope it doesnt develop into anything worse. Sounds sore 😢.

Flying duster bummer with the temps. 😢

So our house us no longer a hospital thankfully AND managed bd last night. I am kinda antsy with no opk. my cm isnt definite like it seemed last night to be getting stretchy and clear but then today was a mix of slightly clear stretcy but also some milky almost. So im a little confused but the waiting game I shall play. Going to try bd until cm goes back to obviously infertile. I read an article today that said that 10.36pm on 2nd january is the most common time to conceive in the whole year. Not sure how they can get it to the minute but interesting none the less!!

I'm actually really happy to have the temp drop now, it's killed all the wondering and temptation to test, I'm now content to just have AF hit me, totally expected, overnight tonight. I mean I'm sad it's coming, but I'm glad for the warning and no more wondering and symptom spotting.

Oh good luck Disney! Hope you feel better super soon!

Ftale - I DREAM of a September baby. It's such a beautiful month!! Spring sets in, we get sunshine here in Australia, there's new life everywhere. I want it so bad, but I know I'm asking a lot to get pregnant first try (and hopefully with twins!).

Nonetheless - BABYDUST!!!

Flyingduster: I'm sorry your temp dropped. I can see you point in 'knowing' what's going to happen rather waiting and wondering. Still sad but we are here for you and we aim to make some babies. :hugs:

Disney: :hugs:I can see your test now. My web app on my phone wouldn't open it. It is super dark!! O time mama!! Get some more bd in now that Hubby is seems to be rounding about well. :happydance:

I do not envy you!! :nope: I got to skip the terrible two tantrums with my lil one mostly. She just didn't tantrum out on me UNTIL it was time for bed. Oh my goodness. She would scream to the top of her lungs and it sounded like I was trying to kill her. Very embarrassing when we lived in an apt for a quick bit. She wanted you to sleep with her until she went to sleep but she couldn't get comfortable enough for you to sleep with her. She would kick and grab and push you off the bed...:haha: But cry when you gave up and tried to leave.:wacko:

Lyo: YAY for a healthy house. I can only imagine the amount of tissues you all went through. Your cm sounds like you are gearing up for O. I'd just keep getting some bd time and I'm sure you will get an abundance of ewcm in. Where are you in your cycle? Today is the most fertile day for women around the world?? That is so interesting!! I never thought o look it up. That would be so cool if you guys got preggy this month regardless of time/day:hugs:

JoJazie: Awww...man you made September in Australia sound so cakey!! I want in on that sun...lol. Its the total opposite here during that time. Just entering fall and getting chilly. I know its your first time but it happens when it happens. You could very well get your wish on the first try!!:hugs:

Jalanis: You up to any new workout routines? Any signs of AF coming today? I was suppose to start walking like yesterday but please...I decided grocery shopping was enough walking...heheh

Okay ladies. I'm at a moment in my cycle where my temps are going to start dropping do to my peak having been met. And since I thought I was going to die yesterday from chest pain..I think that was my peak :dohh: Now to see if a baby decided to make a home in my tummy. It totally drops around 10dpo but starts crawling down on 8dpo. I'm so scared to even look in the morning.

Oh, and I got the chest pain down with warm fluids and heat packs on my chest. Worked like a dream. Feeling much better in that respect.
Well I'm feeling snackish. Going to have a late snack then get some shut eye. Tomorrow is a work day and I'm so looking forward to the distraction.:hugs:

I am a September baby myself, and my own babies are August and October so I was sorta hoping for one in the middle too.... I agree, Spring is such a lovely time for babies, and even though miss 2 is an August baby, it's pretty much spring by then! Haha.

But not meant to be. Another October baby will be nice too, or a November baby, hmm, not sure about December, but hey, why not. Lol. Sigh, here's hoping I need not worry about it.

Ftale yesterday i had some usual signs of AF coming bu5 nothing yet...then today also that i wore pads i really felt it coming early but up to now nothing yet..its a waiting game. Everytime i cramp before MCs af would be there by now...its taking its time im guessing..oh well wait and see..havent started to work out which i will soon though but ive started eating healthy as of today. Lets see how that goes lol.

Ftale yesterday i had some usual signs of AF coming bu5 nothing yet...then today also that i wore pads i really felt it coming early but up to now nothing yet..its a waiting game. Everytime i cramp before MCs af would be there by now...its taking its time im guessing..oh well wait and see..havent started to work out which i will soon though but ive started eating healthy as of today. Lets see how that goes lol.

OK, good to know it's trying to poke its head in. Keep us posted on how you are doing. :hugs:

I start eating healthy today. Getting ready to crawl out of bed soon to start the day. Really hoping to get some light walking in on my treadmill later on. The weather here has been getting much needed rain so no trail walking for me.

Better get up... lol Talk with y'all later.:Forgot to add that my temp is still high!:thumbup:

Ftale oh gosh, I'm nervously holding my breath for you for tomorrow. I agree, work will be so helpful. My fertile period will begin over the weekend, so I'm kinda looking forward to work starting tomorrow! ... oooh, just read your update! Yay for high temps!

FlyingDuster, sounds like a November baby is due? December will b tricky because of Christmas. My Dh has a birthday start of December and so we're not allowed to put the tree up until after. Although this sounds fine, it's actually tricky to make sure it's about HIM and then we get behind on the Xmas preparations. It's just the tradition his family has done all his life and so it's tricky, depending on which weekend we end up celebrating.

But having said that, if we get preggers and give birth in December, well, then we just get preggers and give birth in December :)

Good luck Jalanis!

Ftale brilliant news that temp is still high 😀

I thought I posted here last night but may have gotten lost. Wecwent to bed last night my stomach was feeling a bit weird. But we did dtd. I fell asleep and woke up an hour later with vomiting and diarrhea. It was horrible. I was in the bathroom nearly all night. Still very sick today with it but vomiting stopped but getting awful stomach cramps. Of course this would have to happen around ov time! Im guessing being that sick will have prevented conception?

VitC can help bring on af sooner... at least it has in the past for me when I was left to finish all of DS's cuties ;)

Ftale yay for high temps! Mine still hasn't spiked for o yet, but woke stupidly early with DS who had a little fever so it's off a bit, have o pains so confident a bit more that it's not another failed ovulation, you can o anywhere from 24 to 48hrs after a positive opk so looking good for that too, ovaries feel so heavy and have some mild back ache... Hopefully that all points to o!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->