Making a Baby

Typically now I have tons of ewcm. Like more than I have ever seen and Im feeling just about well enough that I could dtd tonight then husband tells me he is feeling sick. Gonna miss out this month.

My temp crashed to the lowest I've ever (ever!) had and my cup was already half full when I got up. Gotta say I'm so glad I know my cycle well, and I use a cup, so I could have the cup in last night and not worry about it!

sigh, so on to try for another October baby. Weird to think that exactly six years ago I was in this same position: TTC our first baby, AF hit again, feeling low, but Jan 2011 ended up being my last AF until 5y 9m later, so maybe it's a good luck month! Haha, grasping at straws.

Sorry not posting much replies to you all, I'll be back in time. Xx

JoJazie: Thank you!! Work helped me not look at my chart all day. I'm beyond myself with nervousness. My body makes no sense. It feels like its trying to have two personalities at once bfp/af. :wacko:
Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend :blush: Put a bullseye on that eggy. :thumbup:

Lyo: OH NO!! I hear of a stomach bug hitting over Christmas that sounds like what you went through but that was in my state. I guess its more wide spread. I don't think being ill will make your O not come unless you are stressing. If anything, you immune system is compromised. But every one is different. At least you got some bd time in anyway. Gosh, this is rotten, hoping you feel better soon. No one else is getting it, right? I heard it is contagious.

Disney: :happydance: The ovaries are tell a tale! You are sitting on O. I hope you get a temp spike soon here. This is so cool, no month long waiting for O.

Flying: Awww...sorry AF is here :hugs: . You do know your body. Any baby in any month will do in the end, yah know? :hugs: I think you may be on to some thing with it being time for you to get a bfp and be preggy, not seeing AF for a LONG time. :thumbup:
See ya when you feel like posting again. :flower:

I am just waiting on whatever is meant to happen with all the patience of a kid in a candy store. :winkwink:

Af arrived today! :yipee: excited to start fresh all over again..waiting at least minimum 2-3 months before ttc to have my body ready again. Whos next on testing??

Ftale excited to hear your temps today. I so hope they are still high. Thanks hopefully that is the case that O wont be affected. We managed to bd last night although he had slightly upset stomach so I was pleasantly surprised he wanted to. He said he didnt want to miss it in case this is our month. So I think I am in with a good shot 😊
anyway I feel better today and my youngest vomited yesterday but no more since. So hopefully thats it for a while for us and sickness.

Flying duster it is great you know your cycle so well.

Jalanis finally you are getting back to normal now x

Ftale Ye I have been talking about it excitedly with hubbie but I'm trying to tone that down a notch so that we can just enjoy the weekend and thereafter, considering we usually only do this sort of thing once or twice a month before TTC!

Jalanis, why are you waiting a couple months? Aren't you just on the next cycle now? Sorry, I may have missed a post explaining that ... sorry :)

Lyo: :dohh: I had missed the other post about him being sick but saw where you did get some in..whoooo that's a relief. Gives you the hope you need of catching the lil yolkster. :thumbup:

Jalanis: :happydance::happydance::happydance: Bring that junk on!! Heck yeah, that wait is worst that the tww. I am so happy you get a fresh start. :hugs:

JoJazie: Its so hard NOT to talk about it. That is so cute though with you all bursting at the seems internally and he is so unaware of the exent of bding, symptom spotting, and thermometer sucking(temping?) that's going to be going on :haha: Just a few more days, you are checking OPKs right I forget.

Well ladies my temp dropped. Its just back to 97.90 my usual 'hey, you've O'd' temp. From here it does its customary drop to my coverline. I'm going to skip work and cry all day while eating cereal. Then straighten it up and go back to work the rest of the week. Life goes on and this New Year won't seem me down and out about not catching the eggy all the time like last year. Already filling up my calendar with other things to obsess about. :hugs:

Yay jalanis, just think it's one more cycle closer to when you ttc again :hug:

Ftale, you're not out until AF shows!

AFM: temp spiked at 5 something am... when DS woke me up by kicking me in my back, figured temping then would be better than 2 and a bit hours later when half the covers would be off me and I'd be freezing. I was right, DS wrapped himself up and pulled them almost all off me lol and gave me a lower temp (but still a spike vs yesterday's low). It's supposed to rain today and tomorrow so it's going to be fun cooped up when it's colder outside and DH took the bigger stroller with rain cover with him in the car so not going out with the stupid little umbrella stroller (ps ladies who are ttc their first, those cheap umbrella strollers are not kind to taller ladies!!! avoid them haha)

Aw Ftale, sorry to hear gal. How long have you been TTC? Gosh it really is such an emotional journey isn't it? Cereal sounds good, just add some cashews to that thing, I've read that the properties of cashews help us keep happy and work towards deterring depression. Then you can obsess about other stuff, just don't obsess over babies, parenting, preggo posts on FB, kids, TTC methods ............

You'll be back on track right, where you were, in less than a month ;)

https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/clrbaby/th_IMG_20170104_142306955_zpscp6dylgg.jpg

Praying for a miracle. At an Irish Pub with my hubby drowning my sorrows in rich Irish delights.

Disney:Awesome temp spike!! Fx

Ftale, 9dpo is still so early! I can't tell if I see something there or not

Jojazie, yes you dont know my story lol...i was pregnant on oct and had an early mc and then got pregnant right away without a period and unfortunately miscarried again...so dr told me to wait 3 months for my body to be ready for another pregnancy..hopefully this time my body can be ready.

Disney: Its okay, thanks for looking. Its so white its blinding. I only see anything in pics. :shrug:

Any thing planned new to do they year? Special trips or decorating?

Hi everyone, I found this post and have been reading through, do you mind if I join?

I have only been ttc for the past month, and I feel a little stupid saying this but I had no idea there was so much to it! I had my daughter at a pretty young age and well she was a happy accident, now 15 years later I am actively trying and am completely confused!
I have been trying to backtrack and estimate my O date, and also guessing by my bodies behaviour. I have very irregular periods, with a history of PCOS, so it hasn't been easy, so please excuse my dates. I am either 11dpo or 6...or 0 and all of the weird feelings and symptoms are all in my head. Oh and I have done a bunch of bfn pregnancy tests because I had no idea about anything before I found this site.

I also just wanted to say that you all seem so genuine and lovely, it has been helpful reading through everyones posts.

Disney: Its okay, thanks for looking. Its so white its blinding. I only see anything in pics. :shrug:

Any thing planned new to do they year? Special trips or decorating?

I'm finally applying for my citizenship, I have till 2021 to do it or renew my resident card... I think after 8 years of being married to a Californian that I might as well say I'm staying LOL

We're planning a trip home to the UK in March so hopefully that doesn't mess with applications, etc! I have a new nephew to meet (the one born back in June) so figured we'd go over before I can't travel, and bite the bullet on flying pregnant fear... if I manage to get pregnant before march that is.

Af is due the 17th or 18th, lets see if I can hold out till then to test, I do have a shload of HPT's as I just order the combo packs of OPKs. no one can ever say they had TOO many HPT's hahahaha, I have sore bb's and gas like usual after O so not trying to symptom spot much other than noting at least it was a clear O unlike last cycles debacle. Speaking of, do you recon that the wildly positive opk then no temp rise, and then the delayed O would have matured eggs too soon? even the long cycles when I conceived DS only had one clear LH surge so it makes me wonder

Hi WhaleChick! I agree, these forums are SO helpful! I found it super helpful to learn of all the options that we have if we have trouble conceiving. We r on our first cycle this month. I've been temping. I read Fertility Garden - so helpful. I hate going into things blindly, I need to understand them first, so now I feel I understand my body and it's needs so much better. I know I go overboard with it, other friends of mine hate doing research and prefer to take it as it comes, but then again, that's just my zen :)

I'm xcited to follow you on your journey! Hopefully it won't be long before your Big-ass Fat POSITIVE!

Welcome whale chick and aldo jojazie don't think I ever actually welcomed you sorry about that!

Ftale can't see anything on my phone. But at 9dpo that isn't surprising. I'm keeping positive for you that bfp will appear today xx

Disney congrats on applying for citizenship. Very exciting times for you. Hope that you are pregnant for the trip home x regards the 2 surges that is exactly what happened with me month I conceived my dd2. Had one surge then roughly 3 days later another and ovulated secobd time and conceived her. That was using cb digital so no guessing lines def pos opks.

Flyingduster how us af treating you? Do you think your cycles have shortened since the miscarriage?

Afm I think I ovulated last night..had ov pain on right hand side. I hope I did. Everything points to it and cm is changing back slowly to non fertile. It would have been ideal to get one bd in last night too but tbh it was a miracle we managed ut the night before ad dh wasnt well but he was willing. He was willing last night too if we needed to but I told him I already ovulated as I didnt want him to feel pressure. Worst case scenario is that I ovulated during the night and even then we still bd within 24 hours of ovulation. Thats good enough for me. Hope cm becomes definitely non fertile today. If there is any doubt I wil bd again tonight. I have put on a few pounds over christmas and I also forgot my folic acid about 5 or 6 days over christmas. Not good. This ttc journey is taking its toll. Dh has said that he wouldnt purse fertility testing if it doesnt happen as we already have 3 and he thinks if ots meant to be it will happen. I think after another few months I might get bloods done at least. But part of me believes its simply a waiting game.

Bummer I still have ewcm today and cervix is high and very open. Think We should have tried last night.

Whalechick: :happydance:Welcome:happydance:

Disney: Congratuations!! That is wonderful!! What all do you need to do to get your citizenship?

Lyo: You know to do :blush: Keep at it until its gone or you have a temp rise.

Flying: :hugs:

https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/clrbaby/Daylight2_zps5szulsaz.jpg

Had to test, feeling so dizzy. I'm 10dpo so figured some thing show. My temp went back up a little this morning. My symptoms are dizzness, nausea and hunger. And the lines are a purplish color irl. I fill so weird saying this but I am preggy. Light lines or not...OMG.

I will test again in the morning. I'm so scared. I've been watching my cheapo opk sticks show color and Finally today one showed good color but not positive of course. I figured that would be a sign AF was going to start but instead I got positives on wondfos and on another cheapy but when it dried it turned bfn...what?? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->