Making a Baby

I have no idea what is up with DS, he sleeps for an hour then has a nightmare, cries on the hour every hour after that until you bring him in with us. I'm beyond exhausted!

As for cp, mine goes high for o, drops to medium after O, must drop to low right as af hits because I've checked it in the morning of af day (af shows up in the afternoon almost always) and it's been medium up until af shows

Thanks ladies! I caved and done a test today. It was a VERY faint BFP! Wasn't sure so I done another and it was even fainter but I could see something there again. I'm only 8DPO so I know it's really early! What are the chances of getting 2 evap lines in 1 day?! X

Disney: Sorry Aiden isn't sleeping well. Has he cut all of his teeth? I know my daughter is cutting in her eye teeth and I didn't realize why shy was having headaches and waking up constantly. Poor guy. Hope he starts sleeping better soon.
How are you doing? Your temps look really stable. They get pretty high after O, good sign of decent progesterone. FX!!!

Tess: Everyone is different, one lady I met always got positives at 8dpo which isn't the norm but was her normal lol. FX it gets darker.

How is everyone else doing? We are waiting for the black ice to melt so school will open again. I got to get back to work so taking her to private daycare. Roads are clear enough outside of my town but inside is treacherous for some areas.

He got his 2nd molars just before he turned 2 so no teeth due to erupt for a while. No he's got an upset tummy, I was going back and forth between hubby's desk and mine, just put our birth certificates in my desk when DS came over crying. I picked him up and he said his mouth hurt, let out a huge guttural burp and projectile vomited everywhere :o so now he's on clear fluids only (he's had really wet poopy diapers but not quite diarrhea for a few days too), my guess is a tummy bug. DH had been feeling nauseous too, fever and chills for him. Pray I don't get it! Can't be sick all month! I feel a bit queasy but that's from the smell of thrown up goldfish crackers... why did they have to be extra cheddar flavor?

At least I'm too tired to think of testing crazily early!
How are you feeling Ftale? Tell your temps to spike back up, I wont accept anything less :hugs:

Well they must have been false positives because my test this morning with FMU didn't have anything at all on it. I also feel quite crampy today which usually only happens when AF is coming so I'm thinking she's gonna show her ugly face a couple of days early just to really rub it in! I did however get a temp spike this morning of more than 0.5 higher than it normally is :S it's all very confusing and I'm really quite upset after thinking I got 2 BFPs yesterday :( x

:hugs: Tess...I'm still holding thumbs for you that your next tests in a few days has another line on them

Disney, I hope everyone starts feeling better soon xxx

Tess hope that when you test again you get a bfp. Even if your lines yesterday were evaps its still early enough that you would get a bfp in a day or two. Fingers crossed.

Disney your poor ds. Nothing worse than them being sick. There really isnt. Hope its a quick bug that disapears asap. Maybe that explains his waking though. Would have been brewing in him.

Ftale that ice sounds bad. We had a relatively mild winter .. well still cold but compared to normal but there has been a turn last few days it has gotten cold. Meant to be snow this week.

So I know I will sound crazy but at 5/6 dpo I know im out. I just know and uts because of my fitbit. My rhr begore ov is always about 69 to 73 and after ov its 78 to 80. Its been like that every month. This momth its just staying at pre ov level so im totally convinced that Progesterone is low due to weak ovulation or something. See I sound crazy dont I! But I really am not expecting anything other than af next week.

Tess someone on another page said the way she knew they were preggers was because they didn't get any of their usual symptoms. I don't want to keep your hopes up, but you never know? Fx! Oooh and even bigger fx for the pos test!!!

Ftale, I got another pos Opk this evening, we bd this morning and yesterday morning, so we will c about bd tomorrow but I should be covered.

Aw Disney, hope you don't get sick too! Poor Bub.

Lyo you seem to know your body well a fit bit is a cheaper alternative to the multiple tests! Great spotting! I know they are pricey themselves but this is like a free bonus!

Disney: I'm at work trying not to barf now. Oh gosh the smell alone. My heart goes out to both of you. :hugs: I hope no one else gets the tummy bug.
Stay strong with no testing! I was peeing on stuff when and forgetting which stick was which... lol FX

Tess: Don't let the bfn psych you out. Your egg can implant at anytime with 9dpo being most common (just read that). We are holding on to hope with you. :hugs:

Aphy: How are ya doing? :)

Lyo: bleh. I refuse to accept it. I'm praying for a surprise BFP woman. Your body might be extra relaxed now but it can churn up the heat pretty quick for a bean. I know mine shocked me with a temp spike. It dropped but having a long LP is so cool to me. It even drags on for two days after I stop progesterone.
FX for you!!

JoJazzie: woohoo!! So is this it?? Are you in tww?? I have to go back and look. I'm on cell at work.. lol Either way I'd say you got some good bd timing in. .Hehehe
Such a relief to do too. I usually get all stressed until I know I has passed and I bd anywhere near it hahaha

EOE HUGS

As for me, I'm on cd1 and hoping it's fuller and longer. Was stupid short last cycle. Not sure I had much of a lining. And guess what???? My husband had a dream we have a little boy that looks just like him!!! Yup! Said he saw himself sitting next to him in a dream as if he was looking at himself and our lil one through my eyes. It warmed my heart so much. I had a dream too before hand about taking care of some ones else's baby and I was worried it would be too much for us. Like maybe I wanted baby more than he did or we could even afford. Well his dream answered my worries lol He is calmly waiting on us to get pregnant and I'm all like :wohoo:

Thanks everyone! Hope you are well. I started spotting today (2 days early) so all hope for me is gone this cycle :(

Lylo you never know! Lots of things can throw us off n turn out not to be what they seem.

Ftale I have everything crossed for u. No doubt I will be on CD1 tomorrow when full flow starts so we will be cycle buddies! I hope you cycle is longer. That's so sweet your husband dreamt that. I hope it's a sign of things to come! X

Ftale I'm sorry af got you, your lp was nice and long though, remember when it was shorter? That's good for when an eggy decides to hang on in there! The poas addict in me used a few opks at 4dpo just to make sure my lh went back down unlike last cycle, I think it's the most negative opk that I've seen for me (still had a pink 2nd line but it was so faint) it made me so hapy lol. Last cycle really messed with me feeling confident over everything ttc wise

And yeah I'm hiding over here washing my hands like I don't know what, tummy bugs are awful so I'm hoping DS is better soon, I don't want it! I feel queasy but at least I can't use that as symptom spotting cause it could be this bug going around. DS gives some slobbery kisses to daddy... daddy caught it (he is still in bed, called out from work). DS seems to have less of a temp today and is tolerating clear fluids and jello. One of his Christmas gifts from my brother and his family arrived at the door when DS and I came back in from doing the laundry... more paw patrol cars so he's happy even if he doesn't feel 100%

Disney: :) Paw Patrol, that will put a smile on his face for sure. Good!!! I hear ya on the lighter opk sticks. Lets hope they don't pick up color till after your bfp hehehehe

He seems all better, DH spent most of the day in bed. I feel nauseous but no fever so think I'm safe for now. He spent the evening skyping our friends in Indiana and he was full of beans, some what of a better night last night so I'm hopeful this is done with him

Hey all. Not sure what to think. My right ovary is paining me again. I'm barely on CD 1 and it's starting it's pre O throbbing. My opk is dark but not positive dark. I didn't test til cd4 last cycle because the pain was big time in my BBS then ovaries so I tested and ended up Oing no cd9.

Is it possible I might have a cyst? It hurts. My cycle is not really much either. : ( I may have to sit this cycle out. I think I'm going to O way to soon for a mature egg.

Any advice?

Not sure ftale, I had a big ish cyst from the corpus lutem when I conceived DS. I never had any pain with it but could have been the cause of bleeding I had at 6 weeks pg. Didn't you say before you had fibroids? Could that cause the pain you have?

My opks have looked almost positive on cd1 before af hits, not sure if it's just blood tainting the test though. A dr would know more on that

Disney: I didn't have any blood in my urine (tampon) and very light flow too. Its my ovary for sure. I remember my old ob seeing it on my scan in September. The tech called it a functional cyst I think and then I had another cyst on my left ovary that looked like I'd be ovulating from. I don't ever feel the fibroids thankfully. But they probably are a hindrance to blood flood to my uterus for implantation. I will wait to see what happens in the next few days then call in to get an appt. So expensive to see my Ob. Ugh.

JoJazzie: woohoo!! So is this it?? Are you in tww?? I have to go back and look. I'm on cell at work.. lol Either way I'd say you got some good bd timing in. .Hehehe
Such a relief to do too. I usually get all stressed until I know I has passed and I bd anywhere near it hahaha

EOE HUGS

As for me, I'm on cd1 and hoping it's fuller and longer. Was stupid short last cycle. Not sure I had much of a lining. And guess what???? My husband had a dream we have a little boy that looks just like him!!! Yup! Said he saw himself sitting next to him in a dream as if he was looking at himself and our lil one through my eyes. It warmed my heart so much. I had a dream too before hand about taking care of some ones else's baby and I was worried it would be too much for us. Like maybe I wanted baby more than he did or we could even afford. Well his dream answered my worries lol He is calmly waiting on us to get pregnant and I'm all like :wohoo:

I don't know if I'm in TWW or not? I think I O'ed today sometime between 11am and 6pm. But I'm not sure my Opk was super strong last night and this morning, and then at half strength this evening at 6. So I don't know if I just O and my body is still removing the LH, or if I am yet to O.

But in case the egg was on its exciting little trip in its 12 hr life span.... we bd. just in case :haha:

I hope these dreams are a sign of what's to come! I.e a baby! (Not the hard to cope part). I've heard some ppl have these dreams when they are preggers. Not substantiated, but this IS a new cycle for you ... you never know!

JoJazzie: Temp spike looks like O to me. FX!! :)

I'm at work and I feel like crap. I'm hands down for sure I am on TTC BREAK my lovely TTC buddies.(easy since my DH has no libido) I'll be here every day for y'all but my body is screaming unhealthy need break. So hitting the fitness trail and hormonally balanced food regiment and see what happens. It is going to hurt not being able to try with y'all but my body and bean will thank me when I finally conceive. Plus my daughter needs to get working out too. She has a hormonal imbalance that is making her retain water and her muscles are so weak. I've told her it's called Getting Energy not exercise..Lol Some brat at school called my baby fat and other names. I'd like to kick his tail. Because she since I've started giving her more fruits she asks me every day 'Am I skinny now?'...I have since told her not to ask just wait and you will feel stronger! Poor bubba. OK, ladies, catch y'all later Hugs!

Oh gosh ftale kids are awfully mean, I hope your daughter takes no notice of them and their words. I hope all little break gives you some stress relief, I know there's a baby bean waiting out there for you!

Aw Ftale your poor girl. I'd want to kick his tail too! there will always be mean people, and they don't have the brain to think of other ways to express themselves. She needs to remember all of her real qualities - clever, friendly and wonderful. Hope she feels better soon.

Hoping your break gives you exactly what you need for a sticky bean soon after you are back in the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->