Making a Baby

I have an idea in mind to surprise my guy when my happy day happens , but now I'm thinking it isn't original enough . I want it to be unique since it will be our first , I've seen some great ideas on google and youtube , but I want to personalize it for just him and I.

Ele what are your fave activities? I'm sure we can find something pretty cool and original?

Happy Friday the 13th!!!:happydance:. Love this! Games, movies and snack always at our house.

Tess: CONGRATS!!!! :happydance::flower:. I think surprising him is a wonderful idea. I know how I will surprise mine..Lol but I think you want something more memorable or keep sakish. We are so silly in my house it's going to be tied in with a joke so I'm not much help..Lol

Disney: Anymore testing? Feeling sick stick? Got any niggles about what your body is up too?

Taylor: Thanks for stopping by!:flower:. Have you had another scan? Still at school? How is hubby ?

JoJazie: How are you coming along?

I woke up this morning and forgot to test :haha: I just wanted more sleep. My DH and I took a sneak peak at the workout DVDs they are simple but intense. Start on Monday.
I'm being a slug today better get moving so much to do around here.hugs

Disney I see those lines on my phone witout making pic bigger and they seem pic to me. Yay!! That would be pretty evil evaps.

Tess congratulations😀

Ftale that sounds like fun. And the break sounds like it will be good for your head.

Afm so you know the way I wore I would not test early.. well I failed but possibly good news. I got a faint line on Ic. Then got frer and cant see anything I dont think but took a pic of both and put on pg tests board and They can see something on both 😀😀 so cautiously optimistic. Ill put the pic up here too and see what you ladies think

Here they are

Attachments

• 20170113_133543-1-1.jpg
    20170113_133543-1-1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 15
I have some ics left and 1 frer that i'll do in the morning. Going to try not to tell hubby until I know for sure with frer. Im surprised to get no line on it after the faint line on ic. So will have to see. If it is the real deal then I am due on his birthday.

I have some ics left and 1 frer that i'll do in the morning. Going to try not to tell hubby until I know for sure with frer. Im surprised to get no line on it after the faint line on ic. So will have to see. If it is the real deal then I am due on his birthday.

How many dpo are you? That will be a wonderful surprise on his birthday!!

I have line eye...
https://i.imgur.com/8qsdJIfh.jpg

Don't know what to think, surely it'd be darker by now if it wasn't an indent or whatever this is?

Without flash there's lines too, we just have stupid softlight lighting so everything always looks yellow
https://i.imgur.com/f5rTGa6h.jpg

Lyo,those are definitely lines!!!!! Woo hoo!!! Congrats!!

Ele what are your fave activities? I'm sure we can find something pretty cool and original?

We are outdoorsy people , we like going to explore different places on our days off from work .

I see the lines still. Never had true positives on them so not sure when they start to get real dark. I was reading online that most don't test positive till 11 dpo on those.

How are you feeling?

Im not convinced yet. Did another 3 ics since with good hold and cant make out much.

The bottom one us the first one I can see a line on. Rhe others not so much. Maybe a shadow on one. Anyone see anything. Am I just clutching at straws.

Attachments

• 20170113_212011-1.jpg
    20170113_212011-1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 8
I know Disney but others dont seem to have anything so not hopeful. These have never given evaps but maybe this is one.

I hate such light lines tbh, it's so hard to tell if it's an indent or what. With mine that line was there when wet within the 5min time. It's just so hard to trust which is why they say don't test early but pffft... can't help ourselves lol. Usually my indented ones dry clear bfn so this is new territory for me, last cycle I only had one line stick around once the test dried

Disney your lines look so clear to me I would be really surprised if not a bfp. Fingers crossed for you. When will you test again. I got that lie within 5 mins but got luch clearer once dry in fairness. Dunno what to think!

Happy Friday the 13th!!!:happydance:. Love this! Games, movies and snack always at our house.

Tess: CONGRATS!!!! :happydance::flower:. I think surprising him is a wonderful idea. I know how I will surprise mine..Lol but I think you want something more memorable or keep sakish. We are so silly in my house it's going to be tied in with a joke so I'm not much help..Lol

Disney: Anymore testing? Feeling sick stick? Got any niggles about what your body is up too?

Taylor: Thanks for stopping by!:flower:. Have you had another scan? Still at school? How is hubby ?

JoJazie: How are you coming along?

I woke up this morning and forgot to test :haha: I just wanted more sleep. My DH and I took a sneak peak at the workout DVDs they are simple but intense. Start on Monday.
I'm being a slug today better get moving so much to do around here.hugs

THNKS for askin he's stoked about twins...I'm huge already ..I have my anatomy scan mon will also find out the gender.still at skool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->