Making a Baby

Disney/JoJazie:

Thank you both. Im hoping her spirits left more as we get more active. She still loves to run around and play. My lazy butt needs to participate now LOL.

As for my break, I told my hubby how I feel and he is going to let me have my break. :thumbup:. He said 'like I've been telling you when you stop trying it'll happen'. I don't know how not to try LOL. But when I'm healthier I hope it happens without me needing assistance. I'm on day 2 of a very light period. It's almost gone and my BBS are starting to ache. Seriously? It will be interesting to see how my body reacts with no sperm, soy, or suppositories in it.

How are you ladies doing? It seems like your tww is flying by. I saw ur dip Disney. Did you get any chills?

How is everyone else doing? Tess? Flyingduster? Our preggy buddies?

It's a normal hormone dip for mearound 8-9 dpo, sometimes it's a little dip, sometimes it's a big dip. It's been colder here with the rain so not surprised that my temp hasn't gotten up to its peak of 98.4/5 my resting heart rate drops down at this point too. Glad I've come to know my "norms" or I'd freak out ;) it should pick back up for at least the next 4 days and dip again if af is on its way by sunday/Monday.

I hope that you don't need too long of a break, we're in this long term together!

Disney: Ah, I see, now. I hope it rises high and stays that way...Lol Would be so awesome for you to catch eggy.

I will be on break for a bit. I need to get my eating under control with exercise routinely or I don't think my body is going to cooperate.

What day is a good test day for you?

Lyo: Hey, how are you doing? Hugs Everyone feeling any better?

I'm headed to bed here soon but having trouble turning off Shaun the
sheep... lol

Hey all just dropping in to say hi. Sorry I've been Mia with the holidays it got really crazy over here. The pregnancy is going great now that I'm in the 2nd trimester. I'm feeling like somersault type feelings down there a lot lately. I checked babies heartbeat yesterday it was 146. I know it's good but worries me a first since I never had one with such a low heartbeat. The girls were in the 160s and 170s always. So io January 25th just 14 days away I will find out the sex of my very last baby. Ftale so sorry u need a break but ur man is right when u stop trying is when it happens. With my 5 year old we tried for 8 months and I couldn't take seeing a bfn anymore that I said I was done trying I couldn't do it anymore and bam 9th month caught the eggy. Hi to the new members of this group it's nice to see it growing. Hi Disney and flying.

Hey guys, I've still been absent... Oops. But hi! Just feeling pretty chilled and not obsessed at all so far, but it's still nearly a week till predicted O anyway so we shall see how I go.

FTale, sorry AF hit, but a break sounds like a good idea! Xxx

Disney, the sickness sounds crap!! Fx for a possible BFP....!!!

Tess, fx for your BFP yet too, evaps can be seriously evil on some tests, but you're totally not out yet! You asked about CP too, and I check mine, but I only track it for O, not beyond. It can definitely move from one hour to the next so you've sorta got to get an overal picture of how it is going and try to keep your checking to a similar time every day. Mine goes high, soft, open when I o, otherwise can vary hugely. I too have checked it the evening before AF hit overnight, and it was medium and so tightly closed, then by morning it's way low and open with AF flowing. So it's no real sign of much by itself at all, but it does help me be sure of O!

Lyo, you asked me about using OPKs, and no it's not an option for me. Mainly because of the cost, but also I don't see them as anything but a waste. I was only ever caught out by and early O the once, and actually if I'd trusted my symptoms I'd have realised it was O anyway, I just didn't listen to my body! And having had that experience, I now know NOT to second guess myself (too much) and to pay more attention to my body than the calendar, lol! I get very clear O symptoms so really, I don't need the OPKs, even if we could afford them!

Anyway, so I'm on cd something (meh, does it matter? It'll be in my sig!) and my temps have so far been lovely and mostly nice and low. So I'm hoping once it comes to O next week some time, I'll get a good solid temp shift from these lows to LP highs, rather than that ambiguous shift last month! O could be basically any day next week, lol. We shall see.

Why do I cave and test early when I get these evaps?
https://i.imgur.com/sVLkdVbh.jpg

Someone hide the tests from me! 8dpo I took last night before bed because I felt nauseated to the bottom of my stomach, 9dpo was this mornings. I need to wait it out hopefully I got the poas addict calmed though lol

Disney I'm on my cell and I see those lines pretty good and they are thick!!! I'll look again when home but I so hope this is it!!!!

I just looked on my cell again. Ain't no way those are evaps!!! They have color!! Am I the only one seeing this?

I've had wondfo evaps like these before, the accumed ones have zero line even double dye has no line. af is due monday or sometime after (Wednesday according to ff). remember I had that evap that looked like a positive before with these and well several af's later we know it was just an evap ;) I'll believe it more if there's a pink line on Saturday at 11dpo

I've had wondfo evaps like these before, the accumed ones have zero line even double dye has no line. af is due monday or sometime after (Wednesday according to ff). remember I had that evap that looked like a positive before with these and well several af's later we know it was just an evap ;) I'll believe it more if there's a pink line on Saturday at 11dpo

:happydance: FX!!!

Oh Disney, I hope it's something, but I reckon I won't ever trust an Evap like that really! Fx!!!

Hey all just dropping in to say hi. Sorry I've been Mia with the holidays it got really crazy over here. The pregnancy is going great now that I'm in the 2nd trimester. I'm feeling like somersault type feelings down there a lot lately. I checked babies heartbeat yesterday it was 146. I know it's good but worries me a first since I never had one with such a low heartbeat. The girls were in the 160s and 170s always. So io January 25th just 14 days away I will find out the sex of my very last baby. Ftale so sorry u need a break but ur man is right when u stop trying is when it happens. With my 5 year old we tried for 8 months and I couldn't take seeing a bfn anymore that I said I was done trying I couldn't do it anymore and bam 9th month caught the eggy. Hi to the new members of this group it's nice to see it growing. Hi Disney and flying.

The heartbeat is some thing I was never keen on understanding. It seemed to only stress my doctor out during delivery. I guess it dropped so much that they just yanked her right out and left me needing some horrible stitches.

Have you been able to call your nurse to see what they think? I hate the thought of you worrying. I'm sure you just caught baby after a good meal and a nap.

FX for everything to be all though. Keep us posted, we are still here!! And I am so excited!!!

My hubby ordered us workout dvds to do together to help 'me' get ready to be preggy. He is such a sweetheart. I can't wait to start them. Gonna be a fun break. :thumbup:

Sorry I had a typo I put worries when I meant to say worried me at first. I know 146 is a good rate. I'm just used to higher from the girls

You could be having a boy! DS's was 150bpm ish when I was 7wks along with him, then his was 167bpm religiously (literally everything ob visit was the same bpm) until I got further on and they don't beat as fast.

Good luck with the workouts ftale, I am terrible at keeping to one's I've done in the past... I just try to walk lots instead. It's sweet he wants to go do them with you!

Hey lovelies jus popped in to say hey an happy new year... darn i really miss yall n this thread ...I obviously can't catch up now lol but hope everyone is fine ..
I'm fine and the twins are great !������

Ftale I hope your TTC break gives your body the time it needs to get into a better rhythm and then you fall preg nice n quick! Your poor daughter. Kids can be so cruel sometimes! I would wanna go to this persons door too if it was my daughter they were being mean about lol.

So after days of faint lines then negative then cramping and spitting then nothing followed by more faint lines and negative tests I was just about ready to give up but as AF didn't show up yesterday I decided to test with a digital this morning with FMU as I don't have any cheapy tests left and it was positive!!! 1-2 weeks :D I'm so delighted!!! Haven't told DH yet as I want to think of a really nice way to tell him x

Congratulations Tess! , That is wonderful news : )
How did you tell him with your first?

Congratulations Tess! , That is wonderful news : )
How did you tell him with your first?

With my first I was so happy it had finally happened that I burst out crying and phoned him at work as I wanted to speak to him right away. I regret doing that because I didn't get to see his face which is why I want to do it properly this time! Any suggestions would be much appreciated haha 😆 X

Congratulations Tess!!! So happy for you! Now to find the perfect way of telling him...I secretly videotaped my DH reaction when I told him so now I always have that memory to go back to. I did the surprise route of have him open a box with a baby grow in it and underneath it was the digital pregnancy test. There are loads of cute ideas if you google as well depending on DH's interests etc. Either way, whichever one you choose I just know it will be super special for you both! Have fun and a H&H 9 months to you!

Do either of you share any favorite hobbies? You could do something related to that , I think it would be sweet to involve your daughter in the reveal somehow . I agree with Aphy , definitely record it so you can keep that memory : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->