Making a Baby

I'll test tomorrow am, Sunday am then I'm out of wondfos, I know the ACCUmed aren't as sensitive so I guess Monday I'll test with those if af isn't here then

Would anyone here be interested in a facebook group. We havebeen chatting a long time. Id be open to setting up a group where we could be even more forthcoming! Let me know x

Disney. So my first ultrasound at 8 weeks the heartbeat was 170 second at 12 weeks was 164 and now on my doppler at 16 weeks it's down to 146 it will be interesting to see what it is when I have my anotomy scan on the 25th.
Taylor-glad to have an update and glad everything is going well
Lyo- I would love to do a Facebook group easier for me to chat on there

You better update us with how your scan goes, I'm betting boy ;)

I'm good with a Facebook group too.

Afm, cramping off and on for an hour or so, I'm going to be pissed off with my lp being way shorter if af shows tonight or tomorrow. Unless ff was off with my o date (the low on ovulation day wasn't a filled circle because I took my temp early that morning as DS was in our bed), even still 11/12 days is short for me when I've not been taking a ton of vitC. My temp hasn't jumped back up after the dip either, not sure what is going on.

Hey all not feeling so hot but a Facebook group is good. Will check back in later. Hugs

Ele, could you do a treasure hunt? Like the geocaching app, and align your clues with the app and others not, so that he is always finding something, and then the final one at a look out, you can put the final box behind a tree or something. You could even carry it and the clue is to go to the lookout, find a clue that says it's actually in your bag/pocket/glove box and he can find it?

Ele, could you do a treasure hunt? Like the geocaching app, and align your clues with the app and others not, so that he is always finding something, and then the final one at a look out, you can put the final box behind a tree or something. You could even carry it and the clue is to go to the lookout, find a clue that says it's actually in your bag/pocket/glove box and he can find it?

That's funny you mention that , I was actually considering doing something like that in our apartment/porch(we don't have a yard) I like the idea of having him kind of search for it though , like a big surprise reveal at the end : )

Well it looks like I got excited for nothing. Frer seems pretty negative this morning 😭

Oh well. No pressure but whoever would be up for the group just pm me your facebook names. I might have to friend you to add you Im not sure. Its mainly because its awkward on the phone with this website for me.

Disney. So my first ultrasound at 8 weeks the heartbeat was 170 second at 12 weeks was 164 and now on my doppler at 16 weeks it's down to 146 it will be interesting to see what it is when I have my anotomy scan on the 25th.
Taylor-glad to have an update and glad everything is going well
Lyo- I would love to do a Facebook group easier for me to chat on there
Glad everything is going well with you to I'm 16wks 6 days today and as of a week ago I had a heartbeat of 160 and 164. Monday I'll be findin out the gender of both or of one depending on how they are situated. But once they figure out the gender of 1 99% the other will be the same gender since they are identical...I hoping for girls hubby in denial for boy and girl lol but we'll be happy with boys as well .. how much weeks along are u now?
Lyo..I'm good for fb group!

GOOD afternoon to all you ladies here

Taylor!!!! Hiiiiiii!!! Lovely to see you here again, you know you really gotta change your sig now! Haha!! Oh exciting they're identical, and finding out the gender soooon. Yay!

Omg guys, I'm being absent and we have a wave of potential BFPs!? Eeeeee!!!! Fx for you all!!! I'm totally up for a fb group too!

Afm we bd last night (woot! No problems!) and this morning I realise as I plug my temp in that I'm due to O any time in the next few days! Oh! I was being so laid back this month I wasn't really paying attention, just putting my temp in and carrying on. Lol. So O is due sometime wed/thur/fri and today is Sunday, so here's hoping we get another good bd or two in there over the next few days.
Also happy that my temps have been consistently low this FP. I know my chart is still all up and down to look at, but normally my coverline is about where that second big peak is (36.35) and normally I've got temps all up and down above and below that line even in the FP, but the majority are down rather than up this time so it might bode well hopefully for a good O and good solid temp shift.

I do think last month it wasn't a great O or something that cause such a dodgy start to the LP, so I'm hoping it's better this month. We shall see. I'm feeling a bit meh this month, like, try if we can but I'm not obsessed. I have zero desire to test early, I don't want to analyse evaps, I don't want to waste perfectly good tests on BFNs. AF will either come, or not, and that'll tell me the answer if I'm just patient.

Hey ladies!! Just checking in to see how ya'll are doing. Glad to see some possible bfps in the making.

Taylor- how exciting identical twins huh!

Afm just here still waiting. Excited cause i will be booking soon a vacation to Vegas! Ive never gone there so that will be exciting for the summer! Regardless if im preggo by then or not, im fine either way. If its not meant to be then its not.

Fx lurking and rooting for ya'll.

Welcome back ladies, catch that eggy flyingduster duster! How exciting taylor!!

Afm, still no real progress on whatever those lines were. Still low temps so it doesn't give me much hope, well this morning it was same as yesterday but DH took DS out this morning and left me to sleep in, woke at 10.50 am with 98.3 fir curiosity sake that one, I recorded my one on time and left it at that for my chart

https://i.imgur.com/IYfjrVyh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FHdRvZ6h.jpg

Trying to peer through migraine clouded eyes isn't helping. I officially dislike wondfos. Ah, see now my eye is twitching.

I'm sorry I can't see anything other than a thin line on the new one. Poo.

I was just thinking to myself how I've tried just about every worth while test out there...:haha:

I hope yours quit playing around and go positive already. hugs

They're incredibly annoying, at least the ACCUmed state 20miu so if af isn't here by Monday they'll be able to pick something up given doubling times with DS were closer to 60hrs. I am not that hopeful but hey miracles can happen

Aw Disney, that sucks they're not progressing!!! I hope it's just slow doubling, but I just don't trust super faint lines on wondfos now, I've seen toooooo many be evil evaps. Xxx

I've gotten indents before, those are annoying but when there's lines like these which were within the time limit, it's frustrating! I don't trust them one bit, they definitely aren't as reliable as they used to be.

Disney. I will definitely update u all after the ultrasound
Taylor. As of today I'm 17 weeks 1 day. I think we are the same actually

It sucks so much Disney, I hope hope hope it's just a slow doubling and your BFP is coming!!!!

Afm, FF gave me dotted crosshairs this morning which made me laugh! I'm not due to O for another 2-5 days and have had NO signs of O yet, no EWCM, nothing. The highest of my temps so far are still below my usual coverline level. Haha. Soooooo totally haven't Od already. Silly FF. It'll change when I get solid symptoms and a proper temp shift sometime over this week, but until then, ignore the DPO it reckons I am now. Haha

Had a solid attempt at bd last night, but to no avail. I can see it all happening like this now and the one we had the other night was probably our last one now until O. It always happens this way. Sigh.

Af caught me this morning so I'm out. Can't say I didn't have a little cry to myself before DS toddled into our room... snuggles with him helped a bit

Oh Disney I'm sorry. :( big hugs!!!

FF removed my dotted crosshairs again with today's temp, lol. I knew it! I definitely haven't ovulated yet. Loving my low temps, hope it gives a decent shift in temps after a great o after a great BD. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->