Making a Baby

Sorry to those the :witch: flew in on ugh no one told her it wasnt halloween yet obviously.

So excited for everyone to start testing! 6dpo today and i just got nauseous. Bleeeegh.

So hubby and I were watching a dvd whilst DS finally napped today, had to go to the bathroom in the last 10 mins so tested whilst I was there and I left my cheapie opk in the bathroom figuring it's still too early to get a positive... go back and see it was positive! Didn't believe it because it was just over the 10 min window for reading it, whipped out the clearblue digis... I guess my cycles have normalized finally!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160918-155441.jpg
    Screenshot_20160918-155441.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1
Sorry AF got you Taylor, You're in it to the end with us :hugs: I hope the :witch: does her job and gets out of here asap for you too! Still time for a june/july baby like I said to Oily, you're both stuck with us now, we want to see you get BFPs!!!

So hubby and I were watching a dvd whilst DS finally napped today, had to go to the bathroom in the last 10 mins so tested whilst I was there and I left my cheapie opk in the bathroom figuring it's still too early to get a positive... go back and see it was positive! Didn't believe it because it was just over the 10 min window for reading it, whipped out the clearblue digis... I guess my cycles have normalized finally!

WOOHOO!!!! :happydance: Its finally here!!

Sorry to those the :witch: flew in on ugh no one told her it wasnt halloween yet obviously.

So excited for everyone to start testing! 6dpo today and i just got nauseous. Bleeeegh.

Nauseous, eh? If that doesn't make you curious..lol Are you keeping track of your symptoms? Do you use FF at all?

I didn't have many symptoms either Ftale ...lol @u keep forgetting how many dpo u are ...lol thats funny..thanks Disneylover I'll be here always..plus I wanna see some bfps on this thread so it's a must to keep this going..it's such a satisfying thread with the best ladies on bnb..hands down lol ..
Good luck to everyone..
FTALE I saw ur friend request ...thnks hun

I didn't have many symptoms either Ftale ...lol @u keep forgetting how many dpo u are ...lol thats funny..thanks Disneylover I'll be here always..plus I wanna see some bfps on this thread so it's a must to keep this going..it's such a satisfying thread with the best ladies on bnb..hands down lol ..
Good luck to everyone..

YW!! :) What time are you usually up and going? I'm east coast so its early for most

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you! I'm trying for my first and it's my third cycle. Had an early miscarriage in my second cycle sadly so I'm back to TTC but I'm feeling pretty confident about it happening quickly again. I think I will O on either the 24th or 25th so I'll be testing around the 7th or 8th. Really hoping for my sticky bean this month!

Good luck to everyone..

YW!! :) What time are you usually up and going? I'm east coast so its early for most

If you mean what time I wake ...it's usually very late like after 11 most mornings...well I wake at 8 peep open my eyes to see dh off to work n when he turns away I'm back to sleep...as im a stay at home wife soon to be stay at home mummy if u know what I mean lol! I live in the Caribbean ..barbados very hott now for me so I mostly venture out after 4 when it's much cooler..but if I have to get going earlier I make it happen!

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you! I'm trying for my first and it's my third cycle. Had an early miscarriage in my second cycle sadly so I'm back to TTC but I'm feeling pretty confident about it happening quickly again. I think I will O on either the 24th or 25th so I'll be testing around the 7th or 8th. Really hoping for my sticky bean this month!
Of course..nice to have you ..welcome..can't wait to see ur tests!Goodluck

I'm 6dpo I *think*. I have an app that I track my symptoms. I took a test today and it was positive but idk of its real or left over from my mc. Today is the 4 week mark. Now I'm just anxious about it.

Still praying, what kind of O symptoms did you have? 4 weeks, I think it could still be left over hormones from the prior pregnancy?? But I think also very possible you are pregnant again!

AFM I'm pretty sure today is the big O! +OPK and lots of EWCM and -OPK today, still some fertile mucus but not like yesterday. Talked DH into a quick BD session (not like it takes much convincing). Let's hope we caught the egg!

Yay for O Disney! We can wait out the next 2 weeks together!

Mkaykes yay for getting in some well timed bd! Let the tww commence!
I was testing with cheapies to get a negative and it went down to a super squinter. I had a very positive opk, (followed by a negative opk the next day)watery cm and spotting with ewcm. I know it could be from the mc so I'm just going to take another tomorrow and see if it gets any darker. If it's the same or lighter I'll know it's probably left over.

Mkaykes yay for getting in some well timed bd! Let the tww commence!
I was testing with cheapies to get a negative and it went down to a super squinter. I had a very positive opk, (followed by a negative opk the next day)watery cm and spotting with ewcm. I know it could be from the mc so I'm just going to take another tomorrow and see if it gets any darker. If it's the same or lighter I'll know it's probably left over.

That seems like quite a long time for it to be left over. Hopefully it's real! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Still praying hope it's real. It does seem like a long time to have a positive after the miscarriage. So sorry to read about that by the way x

I'm 8dpo and there is something about 8dpo for me I become obsessed with whether to test or not. But I wasted a lot of money last month so determined to wait at least 2 more days to test. I can do it!! Still no symptoms. Sore boobs but that's always the case for me around now.

I'm 6dpo I *think*. I have an app that I track my symptoms. I took a test today and it was positive but idk of its real or left over from my mc. Today is the 4 week mark. Now I'm just anxious about it.

Is it a really sensitive test? I read you cannot ovulate with hcg in your body. Its the very hormone that keeps you preggers. Please, anyone, correct me if I'm wrong. I know it always took forever for the hcg to go down for me. I know you can still be spotting and ovulate though. FX that this is some thing good and for sure go back to your doctor right away if the tests get darker.:hugs:

Still praying, what kind of O symptoms did you have? 4 weeks, I think it could still be left over hormones from the prior pregnancy?? But I think also very possible you are pregnant again!

AFM I'm pretty sure today is the big O! +OPK and lots of EWCM and -OPK today, still some fertile mucus but not like yesterday. Talked DH into a quick BD session (not like it takes much convincing). Let's hope we caught the egg!

Yay for O Disney! We can wait out the next 2 weeks together!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Alright!!! Its time for you to join the tww mania, Mkaykes :hugs:

Still praying hope it's real. It does seem like a long time to have a positive after the miscarriage. So sorry to read about that by the way x

I'm 8dpo and there is something about 8dpo for me I become obsessed with whether to test or not. But I wasted a lot of money last month so determined to wait at least 2 more days to test. I can do it!! Still no symptoms. Sore boobs but that's always the case for me around now.

:wacko: I wouldn't know what to do with myself either. I hope you can hold out. Some ppl get loaded down with symptoms then you have the quiet bfpers..lol They just get a bfp and no symptoms till like 5weeks.
:dust:

:happydance: Welcome MissYogi :happydance:

Thank you so much for joining us!! I know it can be hard to ttc after loss but you've come to the right place!! O is just around the corner for you! :hugs:

I'll keep this short because I think I've filled up the whole page just about. :blush:

Well, I'm cramping and bbs hurt like AF is around the corner. I am at a loss because didn't I just O? :shrug:

Eating cold foods like cereal which is my go to food makes the cramping worse. I don't know what to think. I'm either 3dpo or 4dpo either way this is not the norm for me. My right ovary has been feeling pinched since last night and overall I just feel stuffy and angry if that makes any since.

It can't be over already?? Anyone have positive experiences to share?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->