Making a Baby

Taylork my dh and I visited barbados a few years ago and it is beautiful! We loved it there.

If your HCG is at 25 or below you can ovulate. (Think of HCG triggers) But they didn't follow my levels so I have no idea where it was or anything. I'm going to tell myself it is left over, take another to see if it gets darker. I read it can stay in your system up to 6 weeks.

FTale when is AF due?

If your HCG is at 25 or below you can ovulate. (Think of HCG triggers) But they didn't follow my levels so I have no idea where it was or anything. I'm going to tell myself it is left over, take another to see if it gets darker. I read it can stay in your system up to 6 weeks.

FTale when is AF due?

WOW...I did not know that. Hmmm...Ok, we'll go with left over but I hope its the start of baby for you. :hugs:

I'm not suppose to start until sometime between 27 - 29. I just counted and the 27th would put me 13 days out from ovulation.

Quick question if i got my cycles right i should ovulate soon but today im guessing i had O pain in my righht side and i just took an opk and its super negative the test line is there but its really light... Was it O pains? Or could i have ovulated earlier or not yet since opk is really negative?

Taylork my dh and I visited barbados a few years ago and it is beautiful! We loved it there.

YES it really is ...I love it here ...especially when you know where to go its even more beautiful! Thnks..

If your HCG is at 25 or below you can ovulate. (Think of HCG triggers) But they didn't follow my levels so I have no idea where it

WOW...I did not know that. Hmmm...Ok, we'll go with left over but I hope its the start of baby for you. :hugs:

I'm not suppose to start until sometime between 27 - 29. I just counted and the 27th would put me 13 days out from ovulation.

Y is this early AF happening to uss...I guess we all will have AF together n bfps to this other cycle...but I'd say just hold on till it actually show ...cramping might be nothing! GL hun

An i did answer your question about what time I get goin..u can have a look incase u missed it ..page 28 I think..lol

Gah, hubby is due home in like 30 mins and I have O pain, BD kinda last night, not ideal though... didn't finish fully DS blocked haha, let the swimmers be swift tonight! I have like 12hrs to BD and BD well LOL

I'm 9dpo today and received a BFN this morning.

So, last month was my first time trying in my entire life and I'll be 37 in November. I got a BFN's last month until 14 dpo when I got a BFP! Unfortunately I knew sow thing wasn't right and my tests weren't getting any darker and went to negative a week after I was expecting AF; AF (or the super early miscarriage) happened that day.

But, then everything returned to normal and I ovulated on September 10th according to OPK's. Now the wait is killing me! I just want to know! I know I shouldn't even test again until Saturday which is 14 dpo, but I don't think I'll be able to help myself!

Plus, I've had what appears to be implantation bleeding; light pink cm on the toilet paper for one wipe 7dpo, minimal light brown cm 8dpo and 9dpo. I've also had mild cramps, increase in urine output and slightly sensitive nipples. But who the heck knows especially with the craziness of last month. It's funny, I thought that I would be very chill with this whole thing and I'm not at all; I'm a bit of a lunatic!

I'll test again tomorrow morning and let y'all know!

Taylor: I saw your post!! :D NICE!! You lucky duck. I can't sleep in past 7. And I've only dreamed of going to Barbados.

Disney: HAHAHAH...DS Blocked...it hurts to laugh but dang, girl. You are making it hard not to.

Sorry for the short post all, I'm feeling trashy and just want to lay down. I may be missing in action a bit as well. I'll be back though. HUGS

Did anyone even see my post? Blahh posting somewhere else.

Quick question if i got my cycles right i should ovulate soon but today im guessing i had O pain in my righht side and i just took an opk and its super negative the test line is there but its really light... Was it O pains? Or could i have ovulated earlier or not yet since opk is really negative?

Often times things feel like O pains but really aren't FF doesn't even use O pains as an indicator because it's too hard to tell what is actually O pains or not. Do you temp also?

It's OK FTale we laughed too, payback was sticking DS on the sofa with Ducktales blaring loud whilst mummy and daddy took a "nap" hubby is on early shifts so when he gets home and just after dinner is the only time we have during the week to bd. Thank goodness you could set off fireworks and not hear much from downstairs haha, feels so weird to bd whilst your toddler is awake and playing downstairs.. he woke up this morning when a power cut set everything off beeping to having their clocks reset... stupid home phone one is so loud, we'd planned to bd then before hubby left for work but consoling a scared little boy back to sleep took priority because, well sleep is good lol.

Hubby said that he's heard the term c**kblock mentioned by his coworkers with kids, he said he used to laugh at it until bd'ing was important. Typically I don't ovulate when it's convenient like on the weekends when he can stay up later!

Still having O pains so hopefully we caught the egg!

Jalanis, in sorry I missed your post, my O pains are twinges kind of pinchy and like just before you start your period everything down there feels heavy like it's pulling downwards. The twinge is usually more painful on my left side than my right, some don't get the pinching feeling at all, others almost feel like they've been succerpunched down there. After a few cycles of monitoring you start to notice more and more, tracking cervical mucous (cm), temping, and cervical position (cp) ate what most go by, once you find your rythum it gets easier to notice o pains for what they are. Some don't get any pains. How often do you use the opks? Mine is get 24hrs of a solid dark line so sometimes that's 2 days of positive opks but I only get about 6 hrs of a line that's darker than the control, they fade gradually over the next few opks (I test pretty much every 4hrs on days I *think* o is near or when my tests start to get dark... thank goodness for Internet cheapies!

Don't forget that if you missed your peek on opks, they usually predict o between 24-48hrs, so if you missed your oeek on opks you could still have a chance. Also ff goes by your cm if you don't temp, the last day you have what they interpret as fertile cm is the day that they would mark you ovulating.

If you know what your opks look like when you're not ovulating, that could help you more, mine always have a faint line but a digital opk won't show positive until my line is as dark or darker than the control line. You could be picking up the start or the end of your surge. Without other info it's hard to tell for us

Often times things feel like O pains but really aren't FF doesn't even use O pains as an indicator because it's too hard to tell what is actually O pains or not. Do you temp also?

No i dont temp but that pain was like a cramp and lasted maybe for like 10mins...and then i took another opk test after the one i did and the line seems fainter so im not sure where im at. If either i havent ovulated or i ovulated earlier

Don't forget that if you missed your peek on opks, they usually predict o between 24-48hrs, so if you missed your oeek on opks you could still have a chance. Also ff goes by your cm if you don't temp, the last day you have what they interpret as fertile cm is the day that they would mark you ovulating.

If you know what your opks look like when you're not ovulating, that could help you more, mine always have a faint line but a digital opk won't show positive until my line is as dark or darker than the control line. You could be picking up the start or the end of your surge. Without other info it's hard to tell for us
I have done opks before baby #2 and i saw the progression with internet cheapies..and i had done good timing on those but this time around i barely bought the opks in store since my O timing is in 2 days but i thought it wouldnt be so faint at all especiall after the second test it got fainter as well..i will try to upload a pic right now so you can see...and i havent had much CM compared tomy previous cycles..but keep in mind that i BD on my fertile days as specified on my calendar..today i saw very little ewcm before showering and im usually the type that gets lots of it..so im not sure if im barely gnna ovulate or i already did :wacko:

IMG_20160919_172651_433000_opt.jpg

The left test was the 1st one done today and the next one om right side was 3-4 hr hold. Might not be able to see it clear as i had to crop.picture

What time of day do you take them? Mine are always fainter in the mornings, by 2-3pm they get darker if I'm about to ovulate (I only test in the am near my predicted fertile days), you can have mini surges before you actually ovulate too so if you don't usually ovulate until 2 days time, I'd keep testing

Just to give example even though they're dry now, mine always have lines, before cd11 they're really faint then they get dark on cd18 &19 (confirmed peak with clearblue digital opks) they will go back to being faint right up until af normally. I have a constant level of lh so they will always have some sort of line

Attachments

• 20160919_202328.jpg
    20160919_202328.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
What time of day do you take them? Mine are always fainter in the mornings, by 2-3pm they get darker if I'm about to ovulate (I only test in the am near my predicted fertile days), you can have mini surges before you actually ovulate too so if you don't usually ovulate until 2 days time, I'd keep testing

I tested around 2pm and the second one maybe like 3 hrs hold. Thats why i tested since my predicted O day is near i expected for it to be a little more pink not too faint.

Just to give example even though they're dry now, mine always have lines, before cd11 they're really faint then they get dark on cd18 &19 (confirmed peak with clearblue digital opks) they will go back to being faint right up until af normally. I have a constant level of lh so they will always have some sort of line[/QUOTES]

See thats what i meAn i expected to see a little more darkened since im 2 days away from O. Before baby #2 my cycles were 28 day but since its my 1st month ttc i barely started keeping track of my cycle so im actually going by my history of cycle length..maybe they are longer or shorter i have no idea im so lost lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->