Making a Baby

Mine will literally only go from faint to dark 2 days before ovulation, it also varies for which brand of cheapies I get, the accucheck (sp?) must be slightly more sensitive than the wondfos I had fir my previous 2 cycles because they are still showing same darkness as the control when it's usually tapered off more by now, although it was pretty much the same for the am test being faint and the pm one being all of a sudden dark. Tbh I'd keep testing if I were you and bd in the mean time just in case (you have something like 24-48hrs after a positive to actually ovulate)

Mine will literally only go from faint to dark 2 days before ovulation, it also varies for which brand of cheapies I get, the accucheck (sp?) must be slightly more sensitive than the wondfos I had fir my previous 2 cycles because they are still showing same darkness as the control when it's usually tapered off more by now, although it was pretty much the same for the am test being faint and the pm one being all of a sudden dark. Tbh I'd keep testing if I were you and bd in the mean time just in case (you have something like 24-48hrs after a positive to actually ovulate)

Yea i know what you mean but what throws me off is that the second test got lighter than the first one..its not the same as the first one.

Jalanis if you recently stopped bc that can affect o. When my sister stopped hers she od later than normal

Oh okay lol thats helpful then, bc seems to mess it all up lol

Oh okay lol thats helpful then, bc seems to mess it all up lol

Ive never taken them because i would say to myself that what if i was ready for a baby and bc messes me up and etc etc..so we eventually did pull out method for total of 4yrs lol

That's what we do because for whatever reason my body does not do well with bc. Plus it makes me craaaaaaazzzzzyyyy

That's what we do because for whatever reason my body does not do well with bc. Plus it makes me craaaaaaazzzzzyyyy

Yes after my first born i was going to take them and they made my stomache hurt. So since then im pill free:haha:

Keep testing jalanis, it's the only other way you'll know for sure if you get your surge or if that was it.

I don't do bcp either, they mess with my cycles. My primary care dr put me on them to try to help regulate my cycles about 7 yrs ago, it does nothing to help, made me on edge and felt like I was pms'ing all of the time. One week was enough of that for a lifetime for me... our fave birth control is a 2.5yr old bed invader *sarcasm implied* ;) actually with long cycles most of the time we just don't bd during my fertile time according to cm, cp, and opks, like 6 days out of 2 months sometimes... I have no idea how they've been so regular fire the past 4 cycles!

Keep testing jalanis, it's the only other way you'll know for sure if you get your surge or if that was it.

I don't do bcp either, they mess with my cycles. My primary care dr put me on them to try to help regulate my cycles about 7 yrs ago, it does nothing to help, made me on edge and felt like I was pms'ing all of the time. One week was enough of that for a lifetime for me... our fave birth control is a 2.5yr old bed invader *sarcasm implied* ;) actually with long cycles most of the time we just don't bd during my fertile time according to cm, cp, and opks, like 6 days out of 2 months sometimes... I have no idea how they've been so regular fire the past 4 cycles!

Hopefully your cycles stay that way! I lietrally bd like 12+ a month :haha:

Lol I'm hoping a bfp will negate having to worry about my cycles, but aren't we all? ;)

I'm 9dpo and totally feeling nothing. Like not one thing. I am genuinely not feeling positive that we were lucky this month. I'll probablyou test with first response tomorrow. I'm slightly tempted to try today but it's still early and I can't afford more than 1 r 2 tests this month. I feel like by 9dpo I would be feeling "something" if I was pregnant.

Well I gave in and tested with an fr. Bfn. Not even a thing to squint at.

Keep up hope Lyo! 9dpo is still pretty early.

Don't count yourself out until af arrives! I don't get a positive with even the cheap hcg tests until 11dpo

Lyo - my second baby i was feeling same as you cause i had bfns until 11dpo i had barely gotten a squinter so dont count yourself out...and i though i was out bevause with my MMC before baby 2 i had gotten squinters at 8dpo so all pregnancies vary different.

I am seriously hating this wait! I haven't even O'd yet, how am I going to survive the TWW?? Has anyone else heard of grapefruit juice before O to increase CM? A friend just told me about it but it was the first I had heard of it. Any success stories with it?

I am seriously hating this wait! I haven't even O'd yet, how am I going to survive the TWW?? Has anyone else heard of grapefruit juice before O to increase CM? A friend just told me about it but it was the first I had heard of it. Any success stories with it?
I've heard good things about the grapefruit juice to...and pineapple for 5 days after ovulation..some women swear by it..I'll be trying this cycle with the pineapple core after ovulation..what cd are u on??

Lyso good luck fingers still crossed for you

FTale..what's up with your cycle

I'm on CD 5 tomorrow...af is almost gone ..usually have a 6 day AF...them I'm baking to waiting on O

Where is Oilymamma?? She still here?

Taylor I'm CD day 5 tomorrow too. N I'm already itching for ovulation to come lol m periods only lasted 3 to 4 days before I had kids and this cycle it only lasted 3 days. So I guess its normal again. I've already started my opks cuz I have so many and keeping fingers crossed I catch this first months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->