Making a Baby

Taylor I'm CD day 5 tomorrow too. N I'm already itching for ovulation to come lol m periods only lasted 3 to 4 days before I had kids and this cycle it only lasted 3 days. So I guess its normal again. I've already started my opks cuz I have so many and keeping fingers crossed I catch this first months

Nice...a buddy.....I'm so excited for AF to go away And for O to come on...I'll start 0 testing around cd 7 ..keep me posted

I've heard good things about the grapefruit juice to...and pineapple for 5 days after ovulation..some women swear by it..I'll be trying this cycle with the pineapple core after ovulation..what cd are u on??

I used pineapple core last month and it definitely worked! I will be doing pineapple core again this month and now I've gone and got some grapefruit juice as well. I'm on cd 13 and normally o happens on the 17th for me, although because this is my first post mc cycle I'm not sure that it will happen like that.

Hi all, I've been sick and just plain out of it. AF is due Friday and I just got my frer sticks today. I'll be testing in the morning. Wish me luck! I've been dying to pee on them all day :dohh: lol

Newbeginning are they the new frers with the curve handles?

I hadn't heard of eating pineapple before/during o, but I do know high doses of vitamin c can bring on af faster, I drink orange peach and mango juice watered down like all of the time, will drunk it not watered down when I get af cramps, whether it does anything or not I don't know but at least it's yummy lol.

It's been so humid here today, I think I'm past o now. This but estrogen surges not only make me o, but they make me have to go #2 to the bathroom almost as bad as right before my period. Hoping that means our timing was perfect! The humidity today has made me feel nauseous all afternoon (it rained in the next city over (Itty bitty beach cities over here) and all of their humidity came or way with the breeze. Hubby is convinced that it'll be our month to get a bfp and he's all I hope it's another boy, gave my tummy a rub and a kiss before he took DS up to bed and went to bed himself... I'm all don't you jinx it! Lol

I wish I had shorter cycles like you ladies, even just a week later than some feels like forever when you're waiting to ovulate, especially if you have af at the same time. I'm so thankful my days of 2-3 month long cycles are gone for now (stress induces them usually)... the next 12-14 days till I either get a bfp or AF is going to be a bit easier I guess than how long I used to have to wait ;)

Really though ttc seems like one long waiting game, after tww it's booking in appointments for ob's/midwives depending on what country they're at different stages (my OB sees you at 8 weeks by lmp). I can't wait till we start getting bfps, I'm trying so hard not to get ahead of myself and look at possible due dates haha (my birthday is the 17th of June would be funny to be due around then)

Disney - Im with ya either i Olated already or close to we already BD so now the dragging time will be the tww :wacko: afm im catching a cold hopefully it doesnt interfere in conceiving.

I just got over a bad head cold, DS shared his lol. End of summer colds are frustrating I hope it's short lived! I crossed through my page of opks up until the end of the tww, trying to convince myself I won't test early... haha whatever I can to deter the bfn disappointment of testing way too early

Newbeginning are they the new frers with the curve handles?

Yes, those are the ones. Lol I thought they looked really funny but hopefully it'll be easier to collect the sample!

Good luck new beginning! Sending you oooooooodles of baby dust!

Thank you!

I just got over a bad head cold, DS shared his lol. End of summer colds are frustrating I hope it's short lived! I crossed through my page of opks up until the end of the tww, trying to convince myself I won't test early... haha whatever I can to deter the bfn disappointment of testing way too early

Ugh that's exactly what I had. It was terrible. Super congested, sore throat, ugh... At least it's almost gone. And it helped the tww go by faster since I couldn't go out to buy frer's lol and didn't have it in me to try.

Bfn again this morning 10dpo. On my fitbit my resting heartrate is dropping too. I have no symptoms. I'm about 95 percent sure I'm out and that's OK. It was a hard month with dh doing nights the week of ovulation we could only fit bd in twice. Now it was at good timing but still all a bit stressed. Hopefully we will get a July baby.

10dpo is still early, don't count yourself out just yet!

Afm: opks are negative, I switched them out for IC pregnancy tests in my bathroom drawer, I did pretty good with not over testing before ovulation, I still have 30 opks left out of the 50 I got for this cycle (I did use a few at the end of my last cycle before after arrived to test a theory of mine always having a faint line, which they did right up until I started cramping ha!). I'm shocked that stress didn't lengthen my cycle too, or how sicky I felt right at the beginning of it. If no bfp this cycle at least I should have plenty for next month!

Disney hopefully you won't need those opks! Best of luck xx

FTale how you doing?

Bfn again this morning 10dpo. On my fitbit my resting heartrate is dropping too. I have no symptoms. I'm about 95 percent sure I'm out and that's OK. It was a hard month with dh doing nights the week of ovulation we could only fit bd in twice. Now it was at good timing but still all a bit stressed. Hopefully we will get a July baby.

Just hang in there hun ...it's not over til af shows...gl ...I'm hoping for a July baby soon ...positive pregnancy test for my b-day would be an awesome priceless gift

Aww it's still a bit early. It isn't over until AF is here. Crossing my fingers for you.

Hey all. Af is gone now and we are just in limbo waiting to O
I dont use opks or temp or anything fancy like that. I go by cm and calendar. Good luck to everyone!

Hey all. Af is gone now and we are just in limbo waiting to O
I dont use opks or temp or anything fancy like that. I go by cm and calendar. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck and tons of baby dust for this cycle oily!

Afm: so tired! It's still stupidly humid in our apartment, still making me feel sick and I have to keep reminding DH that it's too early to have morning sickness or any other symptoms and if anything, it's from ovulation and the heat (it's 10am and is 80f in our apartment already!). DS told me too nap haha, keeps telling me to close my eyes when he sees in not asleep. So much of a bossy boy today, he's reading me his board books and telling me "shhhhhh, nap mummy!" He's been super helpful too with things he can do, today he wants both a brother and a sister as well as still wanting a dinosaur (although the latter he's settled for having a stuffed toy Dino lol), my O symptoms have gone and no more EWCM so fingers crossed for a sane tww!

Hey all. I'm still here. Just going through a rough patch. Had to see OB about fibroids and intense cramping. The only thing I walked away with is miy fibroids are too small to be of concern, if pregnant they will run progst. Test/hcg 48 h doubling thing and if I'm not pregnant by December then they'll look into why. I felt rushed even though no one was in the waiting room. This OB knows of my history but didn't go through it with me.

I'm just tired but relieved the painful cramping stopped. Im still a bit snappy but my dd is very forgiving. BBS stiil painful. Im sure its just hormonal.

Im on my cell but will try to catch up with everyone sorry if I don't get you all though, will log on again later.

Lyo:10dpo is still early and bfn normal so please don't be discouraged :dust:

Jalanis: Did you ovulate?

Taylor: You have a birthday coming up? :) That would be a nice present indeed.

Oily: FX this new cycle brings a bfp your way !!:)

Newbeginning: FX for you as well. I wasn't sure where you were in your cycle for a bit now I know its pee stick time!! If I missed it, when will you test?:dust:

Still praying: How are you holding up?

Babygurl: Are you going to temp this cycle?

Disney: :haha: Hugs. You nailed O time good.

Alright, my dd is giving me the sad eyes look, must muster up the strength to go play.

See you ladies later

FTale, fx that the pains from your fibroids could mean you are pregnant?

FTale, fx that the pains from your fibroids could mean you are pregnant?

Thank you!! I hope so. I really do. I hope well all get BFPs 'negating' the need for AF/TTC stuff...:haha: I loved reading 'negate' from you. I've known of this word for years and never used it.

I was surprised to learn how big 1.5cm is for a fibroid. To me, that junk is big but she was like, "Yeah, that's not that big. I'm use to ones the size of i.e. 'baseballs' being of concern".

Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't make your 'size' party. Give me a few more months and I'll triple these babies. :growlmad:

My concern was that I have 3 now instead of the two they said I had in January.

I need to chill. What will be will be. :coffee:

Doesn't she realize frustrated, hormonal women are not the ones you should home with? ;) :D

Mine says "oh you have many cysts, but it's not pcos" every time I go for yearly smears... like um so borderline it is? I need to check out who else is in her office, I really wouldn't want to go through another pregnancy under her care, she's so cold on the personality front. Will wait till either AF arrives or a nice bfp to decide how to drop her though lol

When will you test FTale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->