Making a Baby

Omg. I think I might have the faintest line ever. Only seen shining torch on test. As you do... I'll post a pic but dunno will it show

Had to crop it so it would fit. I doubt anyone will see anythino but I can definitely see something in real life.

Attachments

• 20160921_205817-1-1.jpg
    20160921_205817-1-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
I have another test to do in morning. I can definitely see something but as I say it's withard my phone torch shining on it in certain light 😂.

Hope this is it now. I suppose it could be those evap lines I have never had one before.

Fx for progression for tomorrow's test, I get you on phone cameras and really any camera not picking up what we see in person, my opks looked way darker in person for the positives than on my phones camera

Oilymamma.. I'm just over af as well n waiting to O I will be doing O Testing ,temping...Gl

FTale...I do have a bday coming up on Oct rite in time for a positive test . That would be lovely

Lyso fingers crossed your line gets darker ...

Gl everyone else
Babydust

Disney: I did not want to see any bfns this cycle. Yet, I have enough to take one test every morning until AF expected date. I am only 7dpo in the morning so a for sure bfn....oooohh but the urge to wee on sticks is strong lol

And I was thinking the same thing about my doctor. Plan to side step away from her bfp or not. Have to be happy with ur OB.

Lyo: I think I see some thing vague but from my experience 10dpo will be a squinter hard to see until it dries and super hard to capture on a cell. FX that line gets darker!!!!

Taylor: Do you mind if you have a boy or girl? I'm indifferent.

Disney: I did not want to see any bfns this cycle. Yet, I have enough to take one test every morning until AF expected date. I am only 7dpo in the morning so a for sure bfn....oooohh but the urge to wee on sticks is strong lol

And I was thinking the same thing about my doctor. Plan to side step away from her bfp or not. Have to be happy with ur OB.

Lyo: I think I see some thing vague but from my experience 10dpo will be a squinter hard to see until it dries and super hard to capture on a cell. FX that line gets darker!!!!

Honestly I tell myself any will do as long as its healthy with the time now money it's taking! ! But If I cud choose I'd definitely like to have a daughter..since I'm only planning on ttc once.. as dh and I would love to spoil baby to the maxx
Also what would you prefer...boy? Since u already have dd

FTale- im guessing i did based on the cramp/pain i had that day and today i had little slight cramping on my left side. And today should be O day for me if everything is right. Now the TWW i dont think i can wait that long :nope:

Ftale. Yes I do plan on tempingbhave temped the past three days forgot first two days.

Same reason I crossed through cycle days on the page I have my opks and in big letters it has the first date for being 14dpo to test, try to convince myself not to test before then... that may be wishful thinking though, I'll probably end up sneakily testing at 12dpo or 11dpo at the earliest, I did at 9dpo with DS and it crushed me to see a bfp.

The ob I wanted left to Boston MA last Oct, and the only other woman dr (other than my current ob) was the ob that delivered Aiden, she waited and waited to leave for the hospital until I was pushing already. I tore and bled a lot to the point where the nurses had to hold DS's head in so I didn't deliver before she got there (he had meuconium from stress and I got an infection from microscopic amount of retained placenta). They were worried I was going to hemorrhage though so I get that they held him in for 30-40 mins... but as soon as the ob cut an episiotomy, DS shot out with the next contraction, and hubby doesn't want her because she nearly dropped DS!

We laugh in hindsight that I could have sneezed and he would have been born way earlier lol, she'd not read my notes that stated family history of short active labor but to be fair I did call her at just gone midnight after my water broke. I can't switch to the other ob officeb in the same building because they don't have rights at the hospital I'd deliver at, plus they have terrible reviews ha!

Did I mention that the tests I have are 20 IC pregnancy tests in my drawer in the bathroom? I feel I'm setting myself up to test early in may keep just 5 in there and make hubby hide the rest

Did I mention that the tests I have are 20 IC pregnancy tests in my drawer in the bathroom? I feel I'm setting myself up to test early in may keep just 5 in there and make hubby hide the rest

Can't wait for ur bfp:happydance:

Imagine me i have 40 ICs :haha:

Bwahahahahaha, I'd be testing 2 or 3 at a time each poas session if I had that many. I got a combo pack off amazon, 50 opks, 20 hcg, I figured split them between 2 cycles if nothing happens this month... 40 though, that's a poas addicts dream haha

Bwahahahahaha, I'd be testing 2 or 3 at a time each poas session if I had that many. I got a combo pack off amazon, 50 opks, 20 hcg, I figured split them between 2 cycles if nothing happens this month... 40 though, that's a poas addicts dream haha

Yes lol i got mine off ebay 50ICs but i used some just to poas :haha: i dint really lik using OPks i stress myself more i think. I will start testing sooner than soon :haha:

Ok guys did test this morning and not good. There was again the faintest line but it was even harder to see than last night. Like shadow that barely there. I would say indent possibly on today's test

Last night I thought I saw the faintest of pink but not too sure. It's hard to tell when you can barely make out the line. So long story short it's not a bfp 😢

First time that ever happened me

Hasn't that been an issue with the curved frers? You're not out until af arrives

This is this mornings out of its case

Attachments

• 20160922_073927-1.jpg
    20160922_073927-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member