Making a Baby

It's not a curved one. We don't get those here

I don't know, Lyo, I can still see it. Too bad we can't put video's on here. :wacko: I'm holding out that its a bfp. FX it gets darker to take away worries.

How do you feel?

HAHAHA

We:haha: all are pee-stick-aholics!

Jalanis and Disney you two have waaaaaay more than me but if I could I'd have at least 20 so I could do two a day.

Can't afford anyore tests and can't afford to test early every month. So I'm going to have to have more patience from now on. I was hopeful last night as it really was a line. But now with no progression at all this morning I do think it was an evaporation.

I don't know, Lyo, I can still see it. Too bad we can't put video's on here. :wacko: I'm holding out that its a bfp. FX it gets darker to take away worries.

How do you feel?

Thanks ftale. I had shooting pains in uterus yesterday which made me buy the tests. Again last night going to sleep. Nothing this morning. I don't know if everything is in my head.

hi ladies! Im waiting to test on monday. I just did one and Im sure theres something on it but I too suffer from line-eye haha. So Im going to wait till Monday now. Im about 98% sure I am pregnant as this is my 2nd and it feels so familiar. Good luck all xxxx

I still see something there lyo!
FTale, eBay head bulk orders of tests too, a friend said they're cheaper than those on amazon (when you have amazon prime thigh it's hard not to order lots lol

Afm: got my third temp rise so ff puts me at 3dpo, 11 days until I test if I can make it that far, af is due on the 4th or 5th.

Lyo: Its not over until AF shows :nope: :hugs:

Disney: FF will move your lines around so quick. I've learned how to make it not absurdly move mine around over the years. 3dpo sounds about right for you though :D If I could make it 11dpo so you could insanely test, I would..heheh

AFM: Pffftt. Strangest cycle ever. I don't mean to sound like a debbie downer or jinxing myself but I've started planning on what to do different every cycle after this one. Going to do nothing special. Nope. No preseed or timed intercourse, legs in the air...I just need a break plus ttc gels just give me a UTI. I'll still be hanging here with the girls but it might take me longer to get preggers :cry: But I feel my body needs a detox/break

So for now, 7dpo woke up by killer cramps and pools of sweat. I had to bring a big fan in the room to cool me off. My feet were burning up even after I took my socks off (sock sleeper...sexy I know :bunny: ). Feels like some thing was digging for gold. Its not only painful it lasts for so long..UGH. Otherwise, just burning nostrils that run and painful gas.

Yup, PMS symptoms and I'm wondering if the UTI is creeping back in. OH and forgot to add I can't comfortably check my cervix because its totally swollen in there. Do you all think I should call in to get checked again??? I think my urine is slightly cloudy but no burning pain when I pee.

Sorry for the long post. I am just ready to get this tww over already. :cry:

Are you temping? higher temps sound good at far as tww, dip in temps usually means af i on the way doesn't it? you being hotter than usual sounds hopeful

I know the cervix does get a bit swollen during pregnancy, not sure at what stage that happens, I had thrush a week after conceiving DS so wasn't touching there at that point, was a bit tender the further I got along though

Yeah Ftale I'd get checked out just to be on the safe side.

I took a pic of my test and on a negative tweak I see a tiny faint line.... retesting tomorrow!

FTale definitely get checked out in case it didn't clear for whatever reason. better safe than sorry.
and you never know. Doing nothing special could get you pregnant! I'm feeling the same. I have obsessed so very bad last few months. I need to chill next month. no early testing.

kitty exciting! any pictures?

Disney: I am temping. But DD wasn't feeling so well again (poor thing) and luckily she woke me up from my hot sleep and my temp was 98.89 around 11 at night. I hadn't even been sleep that long. I tend to stay around 97.90 after O. So I was up then to take care of her and set up a fan so I could get back to sleep. I then woke up again around 1230 because the cramping was so bad but I laid back to try and sleep. :nope: It didn't last as I was up again at 230 with 97.90 temp but I was just rolling around with the cramps. I finally got up at 3 with at temp of 98.17 but I just stuck with the 97.90 temp. Ugh.

Kitty and Lyo: I just scheduled another visit for tomorrow. I get to see my fav. PA. She is rooting for me to get preggy. Wish she was an OB :blush:

I do think there is a light ammonia smell down yonder but no heavy cm just watery/creamy. I think yesterday I had a huge glob of ewcm/cloudy. My bbs are starting to feel better just nipple pain but getting lighter. :)

I'm curious to see how I'll feel tomorrow.

Hey, has anyone heard from FlyingDuster? (spelling???) I hope she is well.

I'm trying to keep an accurate list going on the first page but some folks seem to have dissappeared or not participating much. I'll probably update the list once this cycle is over for me. I know this is my second cycle since creating this thread. Crazy.

Not sure where Flyingduster is, on that note... BayBlonde any updates?

No matter what I eat I still feel acidy, not quite nausea now but like I drank way too much juice, feels like it's just sitting there, if it's the heat here causing it fine, but the temps need to drop back down! We had a pretty mild summer so I'm guessing we'll have a hot Oct! I had this with DS though, my tummy is overly sensitive to changes so I'm trying really hard not to read into it as a symptom, only 3dpo as I have to keep telling myself

DS is back to napping finally, he has at least 6 more months till I'll let him drop those haha, if he's not napping he stays in his room for an hour and a half and plays on his bed quietly, about the only time of day he's not running around like a loon haha

Not sure where Flyingduster is, on that note... BayBlonde any updates?

No matter what I eat I still feel acidy, not quite nausea now but like I drank way too much juice, feels like it's just sitting there, if it's the heat here causing it fine, but the temps need to drop back down! We had a pretty mild summer so I'm guessing we'll have a hot Oct! I had this with DS though, my tummy is overly sensitive to changes so I'm trying really hard not to read into it as a symptom, only 3dpo as I have to keep telling myself

DS is back to napping finally, he has at least 6 more months till I'll let him drop those haha, if he's not napping he stays in his room for an hour and a half and plays on his bed quietly, about the only time of day he's not running around like a loon haha

The acidic tummy was a big sign with DD. I was 5dpo before I realized it was bugging me. It was one of those things I looked back on that was not normal for me.

hehhee...get those sticks ready.

I was so sick with DS, I was on antiemetics till 20 weeks because the slightest thing would make me throw up. I'm so on the fence if this is going to be our month for a bfp, probably why I'm hopeful that I can last out until at least the 2nd to test, ideally wait out the whole tww till the 4th or 5th till AF is due. one good thing is I'll get seen at 7 weeks instead of 8 cause my ob's office goes by LMP strictly for dates until you have a scan.

My BB's are tender too though, they aren't usually tender until a few days before AF, DS climbs up things like up onto the sofa by digging his elbows in, he dug into my boobs, I yelped pretty loudly then sent him off to nap, So yeah on the fence about this cycle, some things are almost identical to when I was pregnant with him, then doubt sets in and I dismiss anything, it's toooooo early haha

My boobs are agony too right now. They are sore just sitting here doing nothing and this was a sure sign with DD. I also started having some nausea today too and my fridge smells really bad even though it's clean lol.

Im here waiting for symptoms lol...with my first born i didnt have any til after 6wks which was nausea and vomit second pregnancy my boobs were extremely sore and hurt a lot with my second baby i didnt hAve any til like 6wks again same like my daughter nausea and vomit..hopefully i feel something soon if not its fine were barely starting ttc. I was pretty fertile with my previous pregnancies..my first it took me i think 3 months...my second pregnancy literally 1 month ttc and my 3rd pregnancy was 2 cycles...lets see if im still the same or if it will take me longer this time. Fx hopefully we all have our :bfp: ladies!

Good evening ladies. Sorry to keep you in the dark for so long. This has been a roller coaster of a week for me, so without further stalling here is my answer: not pregnant. Aunt flow showed her ugly face on Monday, right on time and since my now "imaginary" symptoms has disappeared and I am back to square one. I know my DH was disappointed as well, we both are hopeful folks and I think he is as ready to become a daddy as I am a mommy. He is giving me encouragement though, telling me we have plenty of time to get it right one of these days lol. This month I'm using my digital monitor for my fertility, I didn't last month, only opks and I think that was too vague. I am still taking my one a day prenatal and I plan to do the 80mg of bromelian again after O. I watch my cm semi-religiously and pay closer attention to actual symptoms than anything else.

I have heard from swaying couples that you can buy test strips for acidity in your vagina. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a trusted brand and if it is an Amazon buy it now sort of product. I started juicing after reading how your vagina is naturally acidic and sperm prefer alkaline. So, I read about the most alkaline foods you can eat and lemons and kale are at the top of that list. Red meat, fruit, and carbs are acidic. That is why some serious ttcs will go on extreme diets, or so I've read. I am slowly wondering if I will have to become one of them. My biggest downfall is coffee. Being a working woman with a commute and long hours to grind away on every day, it is the only thing I have to look forward to nowadays that keeps me both awake and happy. Have you all given it up or did you drink it until bfp? Coffee I hear is highly acidic also. Did any of you go on a diet to get your BFP? What did you give up? Any other advice is appreciated as well. I'm now 2 years NTNP and 3 cycles of ttc. I am currently on CD3 and on CD1 my BBT was 97.55. Which is in the normal range for me. FTale and disneylovers I look forward to hearing from you.

I gave up caffeine with DS, I haven't had much other than what's in chocolate, I will probably give up sodas if I get a bfp (not that I drunk much of those other than sprite when I'm not feeling well). Otherwise I don't really change much other than dropping the occasional drink until a bfp. A drastic change to my diet could affect cycles for me so I just try to stick to healthy stuff most of the time and keep it well balanced. I try to sway with timing more than anything else and then DS blocks bd haha, but look up the shuttles method, so many of my friends have gotten a girl by bd'ing up to 2 days before ovulation and a boy by bd'ing as close to ovulation as possible.

*if* I do get a bfp, I'm betting on a boy just from timing being identical to conceiving DS lol

Well FTale, we made it through another day, which means one day closer to testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->