Making a Baby

Ps don't forget having a more acidic environment down there actually helps to prevent infections like thrush, uti's'etc. Drinking cranberry juice to lower acidity may be the safest way to go. Pool sections of big stores like Walmart should have litmus paper, they are good for testing ph and aren't usually as expensive as medical ph tests

All this talk if testing, I don't know how you ladies do it taking several times! I have to wait until at least 12-13 DPO and that is only if I have an event that I want to drink at if not pregnant. I'm tired of the disappointment of BFNs but even when a BFN I have hope that AF won't show so I've turned to trying to hold out until AF.

I'm on 4DPO, started progesterone suppositories today. Inserting these twice a day is going to be a hassle, but hoping it helps us get a BFP! If pregnant dr said I'll keep taking the progesterone until 10 wks. The good thing about it is the pharmacist said to lie down for 15 minutes after inserting, so it forces me to just rest. Life has been very busy with school and work, especially this week. I'm really looking forward to the weekend!

I'll just be here lurking in the shadows twiddling my thumbs until after the month endso and either AF makes an appearance or I'm shocked by a positive!

FTale, your cramping sound 2 terrible, I hope it isn't anything serious and the pain/ discomfort subsides!

Hi everyone! Thank you Ftale for starting this thread :) I haven't been on here since June 2014, when my daughter was born. Now it's time to TTC number two.
I will read as many of your posts as I can when I have a bit more time, but I thought it's a good idea to introduce myself and not be just a stalker :)
We started TTC in March with a break in May and I got pregnant June. This ended up in a chemical at 5 weeks sadly but luckily my cycles went back to normal immediately. As I already have a June girl and my own birthday is in June, I would LOVE to have another June baby in my arms :) My cycles are 30-31 days and I am also breastfeeding, but luckily it doesn't seem to affect my lp. I am only at 2 dpo and I will test first of October, if I can hold off (who am I kidding?).

I really hope this is a lucky thread :) Good luck to everyone and can't wait to read your stories with a cup of tea in my hands!

Retested today and it was the whitest test I've ever seen :( I was so sure I'd have 2 lines this morning. I'm really disappointed. I've had a break from ttc and now I remember why... it is heart breaking to have "symptoms" and not know if you're making them up... and then seeing tests that are stark white is painful. I know it's not af showing up but I was convinced!

Retested today and it was the whitest test I've ever seen :( I was so sure I'd have 2 lines this morning. I'm really disappointed. I've had a break from ttc and now I remember why... it is heart breaking to have "symptoms" and not know if you're making them up... and then seeing tests that are stark white is painful. I know it's not af showing up but I was convinced!

similar as what happened me. faint line at night. fainter lime in morning then negative digital. it's hard. like you I was convinced I'd have 2 pink lines following day.

Sorry guys I've been really absent, I've been hoping hubby could improve but it doesn't seem like it and it's dragging me down a bit. I'm like 99.99% sure I've ovulated today, but hubbys new pills have made him unable to finish, so unless some miracle happens tonight, I'm totally out for this month and out for a June baby. :( it's a little sad to be out without a chance: that hopeful TWW keeps ya going!!! Sigh. But it will be what it will be. I'll wait and see how we go tonight and if my temp spikes tomorrow as I expect it will, if it is all as expected then I'll just bow out of here sorry. Xxx

Good Morning Ladies

:happydance: Welcome Coco Tutu :happydance: I love these group of ladies. I'm sure you will to as you ttc#2

Kitty: I'm so sorry. bfns suck rocks. FX AF doesn't show but if it does we'll be here for you. :hugs:

Lyo: Right? I still can't get over why FRER hasn't pulled the new test. The bfps I've seen seem so splotchy but supposedly they are still the most sensitive?? I wish I could get a true insider view of what really goes on in that pee stick factory of theirs

Jalanis: I keep checking my chart from when I got pregnant with DD but its like I was a totally different machine back then. My temps aren't even the same. Being older has for sure changed alot of things. I remember I used an instead cup to conceive her and that thing hurt. My husband and I spoke of using Diva cup maybe to keep from getting UTIs but I'm burnt out on 'stuff'...lol

Mkaykes: Hi. :) LOL..you are going to be lurking??? Ok, well, if you feel the need to unlurk please do. We will be happy to explore the tww with you..lol. I can appreciate wanting to lay low and not let yourself go as much. :hugs: As for my cramps, I'm with you on them not being norm and have taken advice to head back to the doc today to see if UTI is the culprit still.

BayBlonde: Rats. I'm sorry! I was really hoping you'd slap a bfp on us. Well, please don't let it get you down. I think alot of us are starting to take a more relaxed approached with our new cycles. I know I plan to. I'm way to stressed out. Also, you mentioned drinking coffee, and I gave that up right away. And if you are a big soda drinker that too. Its not good for your lining. I know it tastes soooo good and gets your through the day but see if you can find an alternative drink or healthy food to put in its place. I think some one mentioned light caffeinated drink but if you like coffee as much as me...:blush: could easily over do it. Sending you positive and strength.

Flyingduster: Ah, man!! I really hope you catch the egg tonight! I'm sorry he is having trouble finishing (have been there). But please stick around. That's why this group is called 'June Baby MAYBE'. Heck, its only where we are starting, I'd be happy with a healthy baby of any month. Its having wonderful women like you to keep me sane along the journey that counts. FX that you get that eggy!!

Disney: OH MY GOSH!! I have no reason to be peeing on anything BUT Drum roll please. I was a bad bad girl 7dpo. Yes, I danced with the bfn. Um,hmm. Like what the lolly pops was I thinking? I immediately regretted my actions so much till I almost threw it away without looking at it. It was a discounted curved frer (let the shame commence). Honestly, I don't even know where the line should show up and I've googled it and still don't get it. :shrug: Not today though, I almost just peed at the entry way to the bathroom..LOL..kidding but I did not want to see mr. ugly.

Ok, well, my temp rose a bit. Yet, history shows the next two days will slowly drop if not pregnant. But it ain't over unless the :witch: bullies her way in on Wednesday I think. I will officially start testing in the morning though 9dpo. I will post all pee sticks no matter what.

:dust: for our future bfps...we got dibs on ya!!

FTale you make me laugh. what the lollipops were you thinking indeed 😁.
it wasn't even a curved frer that did that to me! just a regular double pack of old style, curved haven't arrived here yet. I must say with 4 pregnancies I have had good experiences with frer and no issues like this but I'm put off for life now. I honestly next month am only going to.use a digital and earliest 11 or 12dpo.

flying duster that's really tough. I really hope you manage to succeed just in time for ovulation.

bay blonde sorry you are put this month

FTale love your positivity. can we stay on this thread for further cycles or does it become a July baby thread.. not sure how it works but loving the support here.

also on the caffeine. I'm so in denial about this as with 3 kids under 5 I'm wondering how i would survive without it.. any tips on how to live without coffee ? anyone? ?

I'm down to 1 or 2 max cups a day but if it's hampering my chances I better try to stop.

I'm also planning on no opks next month and really really going to try relaxed approach. any tips on that most helpful too!

lastly evening primose oil. Anyone take it?I'm also thinking of starting that next month up until ovulation.

FTale you make me laugh. what the lollipops were you thinking indeed 😁.
it wasn't even a curved frer that did that to me! just a regular double pack of old style, curved haven't arrived here yet. I must say with 4 pregnancies I have had good experiences with frer and no issues like this but I'm put off for life now. I honestly next month am only going to.use a digital and earliest 11 or 12dpo.

flying duster that's really tough. I really hope you manage to succeed just in time for ovulation.

bay blonde sorry you are put this month

FTale love your positivity. can we stay on this thread for further cycles or does it become a July baby thread.. not sure how it works but loving the support here.

Lyo I really hope we all stick around! I have no intentions of going anywhere. And I was wondering about starting a new thread to continue on as this one is getting very long. I don't want everyone to get swallowed up in posts. I mean we may not all have June babies. But we WILL have babies..lol

Sorry i cant survive without coffee so i am of no help there!
As for being out without a chance, ive been there. It totally sucks but hang out with us anyways im sure things will get better soon!
Good luck to those waiting to test
Sorry to those who have AF
And good luck next cycle to all!

I spoke to my dear friend who is a midwife today and she gave me a random spare test she had from work so I have a new one to do tomorrow, or if I can hold off till the day after! I've been given strict instructions to text her immediately with the result lol. She's excited haha!

Flyingduster, hang in here with us! there's so much crossovers with due dates etc some babies come early, some come late, you are in it with us until you have a sweet baby in your arms :)

AFM, still the same deal, acid indigestion, sore BB's and perpetually tired, although I'm always tired, comes from staying up till midnight then DS waking up at the crack of dawn and when he does sleep in, I don't haha

Hey everyone...so I'm not tempting this month as it really broke up my rest to do it around the same time daily..so I'm jus doin the digital opks and not wasting my time with the cheapies this cycle . I officially started testing for O today at cd7 hopefully by cd13 I'll ovulate like last month n be back in my tww Again! I'll be taking the progesterone 40mg in twice daily ...
Someone mention they were starting the progesterone suppositories can't rmr who�� but can you tell me how many mg you are taking if you see this! Plz
Good luck everyone

Well I'm out ladies. After almost 5 weeks post delivery, and still getting positives, AF finally showed. So no June baby for me but good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies!!

Well I'm out ladies. After almost 5 weeks post delivery, and still getting positives, AF finally showed. So no June baby for me but good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies!!

Hi Hun don't be discouraged!! Af will b over with an you can finally start efficient trying ..fx for a baby! June July August *Any month baby maybe*:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I did it! I read 40 pages of posts and now I am up to date with what's going on :) Surely I mix names and where everyone is in their cycle, but it's nice to know at least a bit of your background stories. Sorry to read others had losses as well. Sorry to read about nasty UTIs and uncooperative toddlers :D Sorry to read AF already got quite a few of you ladies. I just wanted to say that even though I was hesitant to join this time around, as I thought it would make me more obsessed/ stressed, I actually find your posts and especially the sense of humor of many of you so relaxing! Plus, with everyone and their mother being pregnant /holding newborns around me, it's nice to feel I am not alone. And glad to say a few mamas TTC n2. as well!

Best of luck to all of us and enjoy the weekend with lots of sexy time, regardless of ov :D

We can call it summer baby maybe? Because I'm not ready to lose you ladies to other threads ;)

I hope af makes her visit short and to the point stillpraying and there's a rainbow baby in your future.

FTale you made me giggle, naughty testing so early but you cracked me up. When we were ttc'ing for DS, there was a thread on testing with whole blood, oh yeah I joined in when I cut my big toe on the edge of our bed... don't know how reliable testing that way is anymore, but I got a bfp that way at 9dpo haha. I'm telling myself I feel too on the fence to do that this time haha

We can call it summer baby maybe? Because I'm not ready to lose you ladies to other threads ;)

I hope af makes her visit short and to the point stillpraying and there's a rainbow baby in your future.

FTale you made me giggle, naughty testing so early but you cracked me up. When we were ttc'ing for DS, there was a thread on testing with whole blood, oh yeah I joined in when I cut my big toe on the edge of our bed... don't know how reliable testing that way is anymore, but I got a bfp that way at 9dpo haha. I'm telling myself I feel too on the fence to do that this time haha

DISNEY HAHAHAHAHAHAH....I CAN'T BREATHE HAHAHAHAH

Do we need to send the ambulance your way just to hang about in case you get the urge to go toe slashing??? HAHAHA...I'm crying so hard with laughter right now. I've seen the blood tests but I just look at my body and picture myself covered in bandaids from failed attempts.

OOOOOWWWW...I need some air.

I will do personals later. I've got a birthday man that I'm broiling up steak for and birthday pie to get going. We are trying to surprise him and have one hour left to get it all together...eek!!

:hugs: :dust:

I am the clumsiest person when it comes to stubbing toes so it was an ah, ohhh moment. Actually I stubbed my little toe on the bathroom doorframe the week before last... so much blood it was ridiculous! I will behave this time, it's all healed mostly and stubbed toe pain is ouchy

Mmmmm that sounds like a yummy dinner, happy birthday to your DH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->