Making a Baby

Disneylovers- your so close to testing im seeing your ticker...have you tested?
AFM i feel really bloated today not sure why...its the kind of bloat when AF comes. I have been testing 1x daily i know its too soon but ive got soooo many ICs and I like to be a poas :haha:

Ok, man, I'm pooped from cooking. Just now sitting down with some chips and dip. I feel SO like the :witch: is waiting around the corner (darn her).

Disney, you sound like you bleed very easily. Did you have any complications with that during delivery?

Lyo I think you use your blood instead of urine to test for bfp but there are videos online that give demonstrations of it. Its accuracy?? I don't know.

Disneylovers- your so close to testing im seeing your ticker...have you tested?
AFM i feel really bloated today not sure why...its the kind of bloat when AF comes. I have been testing 1x daily i know its too soon but ive got soooo many ICs and I like to be a poas :haha:

Nope, only 4 dpo, going to try to make it to at least the 3rd of Oct till I test lol, I didn't ovulate till cd19 (which is early for me)

Oh lyo,stay away from it, so many false positives, basically they say you put blood on the dip stick tests, either with enough to fill past the test line or flush it through with water added. Imho I wonder if clots get stuck to the test line. We would spin blood quickly and use the serum when it separated in the ER I worked in and that's OK to use on pregnancy tests when you can't get a urine sample. If you really want to, go search blood on a hpt on here ;)

Ftale, not overly I just stub my feet pretty hard. DS's head was 13cm when I delivered him, and yeah I didn't stretch that big he came fast when I was pushing so it was inevitable that I'd tear, I tore worse because they had to hold him in too.

Oh my I've never heard of testing with blood on an hpt but I think I'll pass on that.

Good evening,

TaylorK: So sad to hear you didn't get a BFP, I was rooting for you! I felt for sure you and I would be the first to spoil the rest with pictures on here of our tests.

OilyMamma: Finally, someone else with a strong caffeine addiction. I could give it up if I were to get a BFP, but since I'm not and in the past I wasn't that serious or aware of how it affects your PH balance, I would have my early morning cup and call it good. Starbucks has a strong hold on me. My two favorite things to have are a carmel macchiato with an extra pump of vanilla and the store bought frappacinos in mocha. Lately I've been having a Frap a day and that is it. We've been doing some celebrating at work recently, so food and junk has been coming in and out of the office like the world is about to end. I've indulged in a coke or two here and there, but I really don't drink soda if I can help it. My biggest comfort food is In N Out Burger. God forbid I get a food aversion to that, because I know where each location is within a 15 mile radius of my house. LOL.
FTale: Thank you for being such a kind sweetheart to me during such an emotional time. It is hard, but it gets better. I am finishing up with aunt flo and hope to be back in action soon. I know DH is chomping at the bit to get started because this morning he rubbed my back and we all of a sudden had a surprise visitor lol. He is a very loving man, I'm glad he is mine. :) I hope you get a BFP too ma'am, although it sounds like the witch will come pay you a visit too.

Disneylovers: Thanks for the tip. I do drink cranberry juice regularly and I luckily have not had any infections since going off of the pill over 2 years ago. I found I had more problems on that silly thing than off…funny how that happens. :)

I love this group of ladies so much, despite our geographical differences and walks of life, I feel like I can call you friends with all we've been through together on here. If some of us don't get BFPs this month, we must adjust the title. I don't want to move! LOL. I want to also throw this out there that if any of us do, we should still stay in touch either through messages on our profiles or a separate thread.

Have a good weekend everyone, be safe and make love not war!

Coco thats amazing you read everything! Lol welcome! !

Aw disney thats sweet of you, a lot of times it does seem like once youre out thats the cue to stop posting, but hey if we're going for summer babies im in!

Jalanis im a POASA as well, im like 4dpo? Sure why not? :haha:Besides it gives me a clean slate to see what the evaps or indents look like.

Bay blonde giiirl you want caffeine addiction? Look at my avatar :haha: its not a lie lol. Of course i want to sway boy and guess what the most acid drinks are? Coffe and soda.....and its pumpkin spice season:growlmad:

AFM...cd1....:coffee:

We're rooting for you for this cycle Bay Blonde!

StillPraying, yeah curiosity got the better of me last time, this time I'm being good I found this link that pretty much convinces me to behave and wait out the TWW, at the earliest I'd test 2 days before AF is due if I can keep convincing myself that it's not worth the heartache. def won't test until way past perspective implantation time so no time before 9dpo LOL

My acid indigestion went away, well I had a bit when I was eating a peanut butter sandwich but now it's gone, so here I am on the fence kicking my legs back and forth haha. Hubby has finally caught one of the million colds going around his office and I swear my nose is starting to get sore, I can't get sick back to back again it wipes me out! hope he keeps it to himself and my nose is just from waking up too early as the the fan was blowing right in my face, cheers DS for moving that! Off to go wrangle him into bed :haha: I need luck with that he napped way late today he is a ball of energy!

wow. never heard of that with blood but just Google and wow seems a lot of people do try it. but no definitely not for me!

I am really unwell with either a flu of bad Headcold. started yesyet day with sore throat and couldn't sleep right last night and woke up this morning barely able to talk with aches and pains all over and nose completely blocked. feel like death warmed up..of course that's great fun with 3 children climbing all over me!!

So who is next to test? can't wait for you ladies to get bfps soon 😊

Taylor - it's me who just started the progesterone. I'm doing 50 mg twice a day.

My test that I thought had a faint line today has a BFN evap line. At least it wasn't line eye this time hah! I did a test this am and another BFN. Why do we do this to ourselves? My hubby just surprised me with a gift... 3 FRER tests haha. He's my enabler hahahaha.

My test that I thought had a faint line today has a BFN evap line. At least it wasn't line eye this time hah! I did a test this am and another BFN. Why do we do this to ourselves? My hubby just surprised me with a gift... 3 FRER tests haha. He's my enabler hahahaha.

Your hubby is awesome.

Line goggles on!!! IRL I see most of the bottom part of it and the rest is a thin sliver of a line. All within the time limit but I just thought it would go away but it stayed. This was my only regular I had around from an old opk pack. The FRER curved I took with same urine gave me nothing. I didn't believe it because I just feel so weird.

Nothing to do but wait and test again in the morning or Monday? I don't know what to think really.

Kitty, is this what your tests looked like?

Also, doc prescribed me Difulcan 150mg one dose even though I didn't come back positive on urine test for UTI or anything. I took it now my hooha itches. Bleh.

:dust:

Attachments

• 9dpo am.jpg
    9dpo am.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13
FTale how many dpo are you? I see it and I so hope it's the start of bfp but just FYI that's the exact line I could see irl on my regular fr twice at 10dpo. think it was evap or indent for me but then it can go either way so I've everything crossed for you xxx

Lyo have you tested again?

Ftale i definitely see it! I dislike new frers.

Kitty thats so sweet! !

Disney heres to willpower! :thumbup:

I'm 9dpo I believe and its ok if its bfn. I'm just posting. The picture didn't capture the color at all. The color should be over the whole line not just part. Eh, FRER, even when its positive you need another test to confirm it theses days..LOL.

How's everyone else doing? I'm putting off loads of laundry, cleaning, and grocery shopping. :wacko:

I can see the bottom part pink FTale! Hopefully your start of a bfp!

I'm 9dpo I believe and its ok if its bfn. I'm just posting. The picture didn't capture the color at all. The color should be over the whole line not just part. Eh, FRER, even when its positive you need another test to confirm it theses days..LOL.

How's everyone else doing? I'm putting off loads of laundry, cleaning, and grocery shopping. :wacko:

yeah not exactly a great advertisement for frer is it! if you see pink in real life that's very promising though. I thought I saw some pink on my first but definitely none on second. looking back I'm not sure if there was actually pink it was too hard to tell cos line was even lighter than yours.

Lyo have you tested again?

Ftale i definitely see it! I dislike new frers.

Kitty thats so sweet! !

Disney heres to willpower! :thumbup:

still praying I did the digital later than day which was negative and I know technically there is still a chance but I don't think I'm pregnant. if af doesn't turn up by Monday I'll rethink that.

I can see the bottom part pink FTale! Hopefully your start of a bfp!

Thank you!!

I had to have my husband look at it too. He could only see the portion of a line. What kind of cruel people only make a portion of a line. :shrug:

If we are not preggers this cycle he is going to go get his swimmers checked out so I will most likely be just hanging about on here cheering you all along.

I'm tired of bfns, UTIs, yeast infections and the anxiety that comes along with it....and I want some coffee :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->