Making a Baby

Im out ladies, dh has decided he doesn't want to ttc right now :cry:
Good luck and :dust: to all of you

StillPraying: :cry: I am very sorry. Remember that you've got friends here for support no matter if you are trying or not. :cry: :hugs:

Taylor: FX you catch the eggy.

Flyingduster: I won't change a thing. I rather like the title especially. :hugs:

Disney: Meh, who's to say? I read how so many women saw the tummy troubles as the first sign their bodies were preparing for pregnancy. I do hope you are feeling ok though.

Jalanis: My monitor won't let me see very much detail on this pic. I can't even zoom in without distorting it. Grrrr... FX what you see irl gets plenty dark. What dpo are you on?

Coco:You are one busy mama. Ok, so I have to ask, do they have an IKEA store there? I've seen the Netherlands on tv. It seems so picturesque.
I like your distractions :winkwink: . Escpecially the book reading which I keep telling myself I'm going to do but then I face plant into my pillow instead :haha: I know you and Disney are holding out on the testing so I won't ask when you will...heheh

AFM another BFN with the curved FRER. I expected it. I have a feeling I'm only 9dpo but it can go either way I guess. I started having bad O pains in both ovaries late cd 13 and major pains at 3am cd 14 but I'm not so sure I got the swimmers in there at the right time though. I'm also out of FRERs so just a clearblue which is only sensitive to 25miu. It looks like I'll be waiting it out with no more testing. I might need these bad boys for another cycle.

Also, I'm scarfing down plain yogurt and organic cranberry juice. I can't stand to take anymore antibiotics so doing things the natural way. I've had my urine smell like rotten eggs and fruit loops the past two days but now it smells like nothing. :) I will keep this up for 3 days at least. And will be adding exercise to my routine again. Apparently stress is most likely the culprit.

And while I may not be pregnant according to pee sticks my nips are still sore giving me a reason to hope. But if the :witch: shows then they need to cut it out. Seriously, the junk hurts :haha:

Sending out tons of hugs and :dust:

hehe yes, we have IKEA here and we go quite often as well even if it's just to look around, jump on the beds and have a cheap yet decent lunch :D And it is indeed a very picturesque country. Very different from my home land, but since I started my family here, this is my home now and I do love it :)

Sorry the test was a negative :/ I guess the best approach is to wait and see but I know it's hard with tests lying around! But great that your smell doesn't smell like rotten fish or roses or any other weird stuff :D I am super lucky and don't get UTIs often, but whenever I did so far, cranberry pills did the trick.

I 'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Main thing is color when it comes to evaps in my experience, my evaps were always Grey or had a blue look to them in photos, the earliest I can test is the 28th at 9dpo but I'm really trying to hold out till af is due

hahahahaha I had to laugh so hard with your pic :D

I will be 9dpo Saturday I think, but maybe even just 8dpo? I got a positive opk Wednesday but my cm was still ewcm with a bit of lotiony on Friday so not sure exactly when ov happened. I will try to hold of till Monday the 3rd but who am I kidding really? With my previous pregnancy (DD and then chemical) I got positives on CD 28 both times, but I think I am now ovulating later than I used to, as I will only be 7dpo then.

When did you get your positive last time Disneylovers?

Main thing is color when it comes to evaps in my experience, my evaps were always Grey or had a blue look to them in photos, the earliest I can test is the 28th at 9dpo but I'm really trying to hold out till af is due

I will be 9dpo Saturday I think, but maybe even just 8dpo? I got a positive opk Wednesday but my cm was still ewcm with a bit of lotiony on Friday so not sure exactly when ov happened. I will try to hold of till Monday the 3rd but who am I kidding really? With my previous pregnancy (DD and then chemical) I got positives on CD 28 both times, but I think I am now ovulating later than I used to, as I will only be 7dpo then.

Last time I got a positive at 11dpo (9dpo on the curiosity blood on a hpt lol)

My opks info sheet states that you can ovulate 24-48 hrs after a positive opk, so I went with cm and temps seeing as I got my first positive opk on the 18th and it didn't fade until the following evening, ff puts my O date at the 19th but it could very well have been the 20th.

For example of how dates can change, my first ob appointment she changed my dates 3 days behind, meaning I got my positive hpt on cd8 according to her... I never know what to belive so I just go by when AF should be due

Last time I got a positive at 11dpo (9dpo on the curiosity blood on a hpt lol)

My opks info sheet states that you can ovulate 24-48 hrs after a positive opk, so I went with cm and temps seeing as I got my first positive opk on the 18th and it didn't fade until the following evening, ff puts my O date at the 19th but it could very well have been the 20th.

For example of how dates can change, my first ob appointment she changed my dates 3 days behind, meaning I got my positive hpt on cd8 according to her... I never know what to belive so I just go by when AF should be due

Ahh so you are just 2-3 days ahead of me!
:coffee: we are here doing all those calculations and in the end we never know :D Waiting till AF sounds like the best approach, but I have those internet cheapies sent to me by a friend who got pregnant and they are looking at me from the top of the cupboard... (plus they were free so I think I won't even feel sorry wasting them). Still, I will try to be an adult and wait the full TWW.

Coco: I use to ovulate anywhere between CD 16 - 19 took forever and my LP would only be 10 days. Now its more like CD 11 - 14 and a 12 or 14 LP depending which CD it is. I'm just happy to have more than a 10 day LP.

Disney: I agree. Dates can change. I'm kicking myself wishing I'd held off on testing so early. I could have saved more pee stick lives ..lol I'm going to hold off till Wednesday morning because that's when I should start I think. This will be a 25 or 26 day cycle. What hpt did you use for your experiment with blood? Was it an FRER or cassette? I saw online they all used cassettes. No, I'm still too squeamish to do it myself but my curiosity is running wild. :blush: Was it a blue dye test???

I feel like I'm out. I'm already lining up my 'poor me' outfit to wear as I mope around the house on the rag. :sad2:

My husband just looked at me and said " You are trying too hard. You know when you stop all this worrying - it'll happen". I wanted to be mad at him but I couldn't. :blush: He is right (but while they are at school and work, I'm still going to mope around in my outfit...:haha:...)

I used wondfos for the experiment...

So I err experimented today, for science you know ;) it's positive but poas is negative, I'm only 6dpo so I expected poas to be that way. I'm thinking blood clots as it hits the test line, I just don't trust it tbh.

I feel queasy when I haven't eaten - DH took DS shopping for groceries and let me sleep in, so I overslept and I missed breakfast, it's hot today too so may be a factor, DH has a cold and I'm hoping that he doesn't share it!

Don't judge me for my insanity haha, and FTale this is for your hubby lol

Attachments

• a73e64770d943b70ca1b5669a48ce036.jpg
    a73e64770d943b70ca1b5669a48ce036.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
I used wondfos for the experiment...

So I err experimented today, for science you know ;) it's positive but poas is negative, I'm only 6dpo so I expected poas to be that way. I'm thinking blood clots as it hits the test line, I just don't trust it tbh.

I feel queasy when I haven't eaten - DH took DS shopping for groceries and let me sleep in, so I overslept and I missed breakfast, it's hot today too so may be a factor, DH has a cold and I'm hoping that he doesn't share it!

Don't judge me for my insanity haha, and FTale this is for your hubby lol

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Thank You!! HAHAH...I feel like the pee stick is our 'Precious'...hahah..

As for experiments, I found out I'm not that squeamish afterall. My pain tolerance is high but I'm just too lazy. I just want to aim into a cup, dip a stick and blink a bfp into existence. :winkwink:

You must be pumping out some mad progesterone. I've just now started getting really tired. But I usually turn into a slug the closer I get to the :witch:

I think you mentioned before but do you have anything other than wondfo?

Post the test with blood...i wanna try it but i am too afraid of needles lol

Afm 4-5dpo i feel my bbs sore just a little.

I have ACCUmed cheapies this time, I won't go and buy a frer or clearblue digital till a get a good positive on the cheapies lol

*I totally think this is a false positive* mine wasn't that dark when I experimented when I was pregnant with DS. My poas is stark white like you'd expect for 6dpo

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-25-01.24.26.jpg
    PicsArt_09-25-01.24.26.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
I have ACCUmed cheapies this time, I won't go and buy a frer or clearblue digital till a get a good positive on the cheapies lol

*I totally think this is a false positive* mine wasn't that dark when I experimented when I was pregnant with DS. My poas is stark white like you'd expect for 6dpo

How did you do it? I wanna try it. Its super positive...wouldnt doubt it being false positive.

How did you do it? I wanna try it. Its super positive...wouldnt doubt it being false positive.

Prick finger with a lancet, squeeze lots of blood out and either drop the blood into the test part of a cassette test or dip the sides of an IC in the blood then dip in water or urine sample. I let the test dry a bit after it finished processing then dipped in water to flush the blood so I could see better.

It's a bit of fun but I wouldn't trust it without backing up with a urine hpt positive, I honestly think blood just stuck to the test line... so now I'm down to 18 tests lol, I'm not going to boas again unless I have a positive pee test haha. We were watching big bang theory earlier, as Sheldon would say, "it's hokum" lol

I cant do it :cry: im so terrified of needles..i tried but i just cant stab myself lol of course with a needle not a knife ladies lol

I cant do it :cry: im so terrified of needles..i tried but i just cant stab myself lol of course with a needle not a knife ladies lol

Haha, my curiosity overtakes fear on this one, my fil is diabetic so there's lancets a plenty, they make it easier than just pricking with a needle. I used to hate needles, fainted at 16 getting my blood drawn for pre-op appointments (had corrective surgery on both feet), funny how I became a pro at it all during nursing training although epidural needles still make me wobbly haha. Oh well well see next week if af shows or a bfp ;) I just needed something to stop me from wanting to test (it may say I'm going to wait it out but my heart and brain have fights and I had to do something lol)

Disney: You said it! I was wondering if I should dilute it a bit with water so the blood washes away. I got a faint line but like you said it needs to be backed up with a positive pee test. But it was fun.

Jalanis: I just sterilized and poked myself. I squeezed my finger a bit but didn't stand there too long thinking about it or I might not have gone through with it. If you do decide to do it, do not poke yourself in the middle of of the plush part of your finger. Do it to the sides of the plush part. Its okay if you don't want to. I'm the adult who liked to lick batteries as a child...I love to experiment :haha:

So you poked to the side? Was it a fast or slow poke? Lol im scared but i really wanna see if it works or not.

So you poked to the side? Was it a fast or slow poke? Lol im scared but i really wanna see if it works or not.

I think its better to do it with a lancet if you are hesitant. Otherwise, I just did a shallow poke. Placed it against the side and poked fast but not super deep. You don't want to hurt yourself...and I am NOT a doctor so I can't really advise you on what to do. Yet, diabetics use lancets for precise measurements. GL on whatever you decide to do.

Show us yours FTale! if curiosity killed the cat, I'm 6 feet under lol.

Now I've got you all into it too bwahahahahaha, I'm looking at my calendar looking at if I could get a bfp at 11dpo that's friday, I can make it 5 days I hope, I have got to behave! That blasted boas has my jumping off the fence. Don't trust them girls haha

I couldnt do it i tried pricking it but my hands were too sweaty of how scared i was :nope: ill be testing daily though.
Post your test Ftale

Disneylovers- these days are dragging sooooo slow! Im anxious to know already!

I couldnt do it i tried pricking it but my hands were too sweaty of how scared i was :nope: ill be testing daily though.
Post your test Ftale

Disneylovers- these days are dragging sooooo slow! Im anxious to know already!

Seems so long, then if you do get a bfp, it's a long wait till you see an ob and have your dating scan lol, it's more like wading through mud time wise lol. 5/6 more days if I can hold out that long, see how quickly tww can change your mind on holding off on testing? I know it's useless testing before Wednesday at least, most don't actually implant until 8/9dpo... 7 is the earliest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->