Making a Baby

HAHAH...no way. Its a mess of a test. My first time. I might do a cleaner experiment in the morning if my temp continues to rise. But if I'm posting so are you Disney :haha:

Yea i know sometimes they implant late but im just testing since remember my O day im not sure if i ovulated earlier or not. But 1x per day not twice anymore til maybe wednesday too :haha: i would love to see you ladies test whenever u all.keep doing either blood or poa.

I may test on Wed if I cave but really trying to wait till Friday, I know my doubling hcg would give a nice pink line vs a squinter going on how it went with DS my betas were 20k at 6 weeks with DS, almost 40k 2 days later and 60k a few days later, my tests pick up 20miu so should have enough by cd9 but want to wait to cd11 mostly because I told hubby I'd hold out (no freaking way would I tell him about the boas haha)

We got DS a no#1 big bro shirt, even if it doesn't happen this month lol. Hubby said we'd keep using the opks and get it right if no bfp this month

Mine knows I was up to some think but I didn't say what...:haha:

Wednesday sounds like a good day for a real test. :D

hey ladies. I see ye have been busy injuring yourselves 😂. just kidding I admire the dedictation. hope they turn into bfps.

afm I haven't tested since the bfn with digital at 10/11 dpo. I have had a pretty bad sore throat and headcold last few days and that had helped take my mind off it. I'm now either 14 or 15dpo. my luteal phase is always 14 days. I do have some cramps that indicate af is near but I also have that extreme hunger feeling that I got when pregnant before. also my fitbit the resting heartrate is rising a bit again but that could be cos I am sick. do I don't know. I do know if it doesn't arrive by tonight I'll be hopeful. but I'm deciding will i buy a test or wait and see.

Hahahah, you guys doing blood testing!!!! Lol! Fascinating though, and I hope they are a precursor to a real BFP!

AFM, I've got crosshairs in FF now, but my temp hasn't spiked much yet so I'm dubious really. We shall see.

I'm off to a breastfeeding conference this weekend, so I won't be about much until I'm home again, but it's the boring bit of the TWW so it'll fill in time nicely. I'll be waiting out AF this time anyway, cos it's such a loooooow chance of BFP, I'm not wasting a test!! We don't get cheapies here!!!

well I bought a test and bfn. should have just waited. I will no doubt have af tonight.
flying duster it's good to have something to keep you busy during the tww. Enjoy the conference.

Lyo: Blasted peestick. I'm sorry. Are you sure about O day?

Disney: Thank you for going mildly insane with me yesterday. I had to get it out of my system. I look at my fingers now and wonder 'what the willy was I thinking'. Next time, I'll let other people stick me and get more blood out...duh. :dohh: HAHA.. Save the peestick cash I would have wasted and just go get a test from a real lab since doc's office won't see me until I have a positive test.

Flyingduster: I'll move you over to tww :D Have fun!!

AFM: My temp dropped like .2 degrees this morning and I had another night of awful cramps after midnight. In a state of panic I took a clearblue plus just to get a bfn. :dohh:

My husband would not stop snoring last night either. I didn't get much sleep but then I haven't really since ttc again. I only have 2 days of this cycle. I know I'm not out yet....

Oh, and my hubby just kept staring at me this morning before he left for work. I was like 'what?' in my head but then I figured it out. He was waiting for me to say if I was preggers or not. He knows my cycle as well as I do. And its his birthday :cry: I just kinda looked away and told him I'd see him tonight :cry:

I so wanted to give him a birthday bfp

Wow, thanks to the time zone difference it seems like I woke up to a raging vampire gathering :D Since I am not a great fan of needles I wonder if blood from bleeding gums would work? Unfortunately thanks to my dad's genes my gums are bleeding no matter how healthy my teeth are so I might as well experiment! :D

Disneylovers it looks super positive! I would be very surprised if you got a negative when you poas. But yes, holding off till Friday sounds like a good idea :)

FTale I would be curious to see your experiment test as well, if you attempt another one! And yes, I can imagine you were worried for a luteal phase defect with just 10 days. Glad it's longer now :)

Flyingduster the breastfeeding conference sounds like an awesome way to spend some time of the TWW. Enjoy :)

Lyo your symptoms sound very promising!

Jalanis one test per day sounds like a more reasonable approach (says as she goes to check how many cheapies are left from last month, to see how much poas I can afford :D)

Best of luck to all of you ladies!

(ok, just a quick post to say I just watched a youtube video of a man testing with blood it came out positive, so yes, we can stop injuring or thinking of injuring our selves :D )

FTale yeah I'm sure it was one of two days at least going by the opk and cm. I do feel af is on the way with the cramps. it normally arrives in evening nighttime. I'm actually fine about it at this stage as since the whole frer debacle I'm over this month already! if I get pregnant next cycle due date would be 2 July so not too far off a June baby after all

I'm sorry to hear about your bfn. I really hope it's just too early.. it's actually my dh's birthday this week too and I was planning if I had a positive to keep it till Thursday and give it to him then. not to be though.

(ok, just a quick post to say I just watched a youtube video of a man testing with blood it came out positive, so yes, we can stop injuring or thinking of injuring our selves :D )

LOL saw that one!!!

FTale yeah I'm sure it was one of two days at least going by the opk and cm. I do feel af is on the way with the cramps. it normally arrives in evening nighttime. I'm actually fine about it at this stage as since the whole frer debacle I'm over this month already! if I get pregnant next cycle due date would be 2 July so not too far off a June baby after all

I'm sorry to hear about your bfn. I really hope it's just too early.. it's actually my dh's birthday this week too and I was planning if I had a positive to keep it till Thursday and give it to him then. not to be though.

I haven't started bleeding but I know I'm out too. I could just feel my body changing as I took my daughter to school. It started last night though. It feels as though I'm getting the flu then bam temps drop, bbs stop hurting and I start spotting. Spotting is all that is left to happen and its on to the next cycle.

I did my calculation too with a due date around July 3rd. :D

They will just get late bday presents :hugs:

Not had chance to catch up with everyone yet. I'm cd31 today (1 day late) and getting BFN still on FRER. I've started with a scratchy throat yesterday and still have sore bbs and lots of other "symptoms" but no idea what's going on. Sigh.

Does anyone here do the green hcg dip strips? Just wondering so i can know where exactly second line has to be.

https://i63.tinypic.com/2cf5n3p.jpg

I can see something vvf but im not sure if its where its suppose to be. Test is already dry in pic. Can anyone tweak invert?

Hey everyone ..I'm glad to see ttc is making everyone crazier and experimental..anything for a bfp rite ? Lol that should be our motto on this thread...Fx for everyone still in the tww fight against Af..
Afm..I'm super excited..I just got my flashing smiley face on cd10 which I missed last cycle...so hopefully next 2 days I will get a solid one and be in my tww..I did take soy isoflavones this cycle Cd5-9 so hopefully that make o stronger and bean a Lil stickier...I won't be taking the vit c after ovulation this cycle because I'm guessing it was the cause of my early AF last cycle..
But I can't wait to be back in the tww!
Loads of babydust ladies
Fx for a July baby for everyone having to start over like me ..hugszz

https://i63.tinypic.com/2cf5n3p.jpg

I can see something vvf but im not sure if its where its suppose to be. Test is already dry in pic. Can anyone tweak invert?

I see the top of it, tweaking contrast and inverting gave this, could be the start to a bfp, can't tell 100% unless it has color in person

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-26-01.07.07.jpg
    PicsArt_09-26-01.07.07.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
Not sure what it is..its probably an evap..i can see the line more if i tilt test but i cant get a good picture like that. Well wait and see whatever it is.

It doesnt have.color right?

And i dont even where the line really is supposed to be because i know all lines differ by cheapies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->