Making a Baby

It looks kind of grey in the pic so may be an evap :( might just be a squinter was it there before it dried?

Afm: I don't know what's up but feels like I'm going to bite hubby's head off, he got sent home sick, instead of resting he was playing world of warcraft. I told him to go back to bed and he ignored me, instead sat down here sneezing all around DS. My patience is wearing thin today on everything thought, finally got him to confine his sneezing and coughing to the bed and he and DS have been sent to nap. It's 100f here today so tension is running high, patience low lol. If it was later in my cycle I'd say I was pms'ing, too early though

Well i thought i had seen it wet but saw it more dry. But ill wait and see maybe retesting tonight to confirm.

It looks kind of grey in the pic so may be an evap :( might just be a squinter was it there before it dried?

Afm: I don't know what's up but feels like I'm going to bite hubby's head off, he got sent home sick, instead of resting he was playing world of warcraft. I told him to go back to bed and he ignored me, instead sat down here sneezing all around DS. My patience is wearing thin today on everything thought, finally got him to confine his sneezing and coughing to the bed and he and DS have been sent to nap. It's 100f here today so tension is running high, patience low lol. If it was later in my cycle I'd say I was pms'ing, too early though

:nope: No mores sickness. I hope he gets better like fast. It is so funny how they can manage to play their games but too sick for anything else..lol

:awww: its no fun feeling hot and snappy. I hope you were able to get some rest while they took a nap. I have no idea why the heat is lingering on so . It is cooler in the morning but heats up by noon. Yuck.

It's hotter here than palm Desert, we're by the beach this shouldn't be a thing lol. DS decided it's too hot to nap... and because we're by the beach, ac wasn't thought of as a necessity so only newer builds have ac. I can't tell symptoms from feeling rubbish from the heat.
So where is a pic of your boas ftale?

It's hotter here than palm Desert, we're by the beach this shouldn't be a thing lol. DS decided it's too hot to nap... and because we're by the beach, ac wasn't thought of as a necessity so only newer builds have ac. I can't tell symptoms from feeling rubbish from the heat.
So where is a pic of your boas ftale?

I posted earlier I wouldn't be doing anymore of those experiments..lol. I'm just going to go to a lab. Plus, I'm on my way out to a new cycle. I think me an Lyo are cycle buddies. We've even calculated our due dates for July. A mood booster for sure.

Meanwhile, the difulcan the doc gave me only me another UTI!! So, here I am on antibiotics again. :growlmad: This time I'm eating yogurts and drinking cranberry juice (organic) and taking AZO cranberry tabs. Plan to start a simple fitness routine in the morning to.

I'm going to get either diva cups or instead soft cups for next cycle. I am not doing the legs in the air routine. I have to get up and be moving so I don't get an infection.

Oh, and I think about now for you would be the time to start feeling symptoms though I know the heat can seem to dim them a bit. I owned a house like that once. Only built for the summer not winter so I had no screens to air it out without getting bugs in and it was either an extremely hot house or cold house..ugh, couldn't win.

wish we had some of that heat overhere. currently in bed with cold feet trying to warm them up off my dh 😂.

spotting has started but only in last hour so tomorrow will be cd1. on we go!

FTale that's a good idea with the soft cups. you don't want to be suffering utis every month. it must be a pain being on antibiotics again

Taylor great to see you again and excellent news on opk front it doesn't be long coming around. it's always kind of a relief getting to the 2 ww isn't it. like all the hard work is done you just have to wait and see did it pay off!!

Taylor: YAY!! you caught that smiley face. That was fast!! It seemed like this tww was so long from my perspective..lol

Lyo: You said it. I'm sitting here loaded up on water just to pee it out 10 minutes later. OH MY GOODNESS!! CD1....come on down!! (fresh start)

I had some rust colored ewcm so its just around the corner for me too. Its like I'm trying to pull the :witch: through my door so I can get it over with already. I feel like utter poo with my body trying to start today. If I recall last cycle, I had spotting on 11dpo too. But it didn't do anything at all again until 15dpo.

Ftale - its exciting to start in cd 1 cause you know when to dtd again. The tww feels like forever on both ends to ovulate and to test after. Not sure if im 6dpo or 5dpo...can it be wednesday already! Im not digging these HCgs i have though cause i remember with my previous pregnancy i had these green strips and the wondfo...and wondfo detected earlier than the green ones...wondfo has.more of an accurate line and these are not too clear in the beginning.

Wondfos are like 10miu? These ACCUmed are 20miu I think, I should have gotten wondfos lol. Frer are 10miu too though I may break down and get some on the weekend if these tests get any lines, local target still had a lot of the old style frers

But anyway if your normal levels of hcg are say 5 Miu, 48hrs doubling guesstimate should put you at 10 or 11dpo if you implant on 6 or 7dpo respectively, so if you implant later you won't get a positive till later either, not unheard of to implant on 12dpo at the latest too. I found a hcg doubling calculator kind of interesting.

And it's still warm, dropped to 87f and I feel a bit queasy. I still think that boas has messed with my head though lol. And I still think it's a false positive and just blood stuck to the test line. I won't believe it unless a urine test backs it up haha

Really i didnt even bother to check the miu i should of ordered wondfos lol..omg im so bad at this i want to order some now :haha:

Hey your blood test looked legit to me lol a lot of ppl do them. I didnt my finger had dots everywhere i tried to prick but i couldnt lol.

Taylor great to see you again and excellent news on opk front it doesn't be long coming around. it's always kind of a relief getting to the 2 ww isn't it. like all the hard work is done you just have to wait and see did it pay off!!
Thanks hun it's awesome i really hope it pays off this cycle. Feeling hopeful again

Taylor: YAY!! you caught that smiley face. That was fast!! It seemed like this tww was so long from my perspective..lol

Lyo: You said it. I'm sitting here loaded up on water just to pee it out 10 minutes later. OH MY GOODNESS!! CD1....come on down!! (fresh start)

I had some rust colored ewcm so its just around the corner for me too. Its like I'm trying to pull the :witch: through my door so I can get it over with already. I feel like utter poo with my body trying to start today. If I recall last cycle, I had spotting on 11dpo too. But it didn't do anything at all again until 15dpo.
FAST!!! HELL NOO!
I felt like af took forever to get out of here And I kept getting empty circles like forever! (2days lol) then today a flashing smiley ...now I have to wait for a solid smiley .. ��the struggleee!

Really i didnt even bother to check the miu i should of ordered wondfos lol..omg im so bad at this i want to order some now :haha:

Hey your blood test looked legit to me lol a lot of ppl do them. I didnt my finger had dots everywhere i tried to prick but i couldnt lol.

I only know from reading the paper that came with the ones I got, the wondfos I had in 2013 were 10miu, I may order a few on prime lol

I'm more scared it was that dark, I'm betting on it being a false because, well that dark and a history of twins in my family.... I'd lose my freaking mind haha

BB's are still sore, DS thinks they're pillows when we sit on the sofa before bed. The queasy feeling comes and goes so I still don't know what to think. I'm on the fence, off the fence more than DS sits on the potty and can't pee haha

Taylor! Exciting I hope you catch that eggy!

Lol it was nice dark colors hopefully they turn out that way soon.

I feel my nipps sore not my whole boobs but i know every pregnancy is different. My bbs were super sore and tender with my second pregnancy i couldnt even touch them of how much they hurt. But my two other pregnancies i didnt have symptoms til after week 6. So lets hope for the best!

I only know from reading the paper that came with the ones I got, the wondfos I had in 2013 were 10miu, I may order a few on prime lol

I'm more scared it was that dark, I'm betting on it being a false because, well that dark and a history of twins in my family.... I'd lose my freaking mind haha

BB's are still sore, DS thinks they're pillows when we sit on the sofa before bed. The queasy feeling comes and goes so I still don't know what to think. I'm on the fence, off the fence more than DS sits on the potty and can't pee haha

Taylor! Exciting I hope you catch that eggy!
Thanks Disneylover...I'm really literally stalking this thread every day 50 times a day looking for some positive tests! Hope you get urs soon

Jalanis: Good luck to u to hun!

FTALE: SHOW ME SOME MESSY TESTSS!!!

Awww sorry kitty :cry: in the bright side you will start all over CD 1 and now where your body is at. Hope you get your bfp next cycle :hugs:

Taylork- im excited to find out if i am or not but then im not its a nerve wracking process.

Taylor: hahaha...I guess both sides of the fence take forever. I think I've only ever used the smiley face thing once. But I get too hung up on reading the lines when I should leave it alone. Here's to getting that solid smile like TODAY already.

Disney: Oh, my goodness. I don't know how I missed that boas pic. I kept wondering why I was being asked to show my gruesome stick pic. Mine looked nothing like yours (all clean like..haha). You must be a pro. And wondfo likes your blood...goodness, woman!! I've seen tests online go positive but that's stinkin no blinking needed. See, I'd have puncture wounds everywhere if I could make tests do that...haha. You have to be out of your mind curious. I know I am. What dpo are you on now?

Jalanis: How are you posting your tests? I can never get them to zoom in. I'm a pic stick pic addict and it is driving me crazy not being able to see your pics that well ( breathing really hard...thinks me have some issues)..:haha:

Kitty:Sorry the :witch: is here. I really am. Don't give up hope. :hugs:

Well as we are fast approaching the end of September many of us are moving into early July due dates. But I won't ever forget June :cry: and I plan to keep this thread's title the same. The lot of us will have due dates all over the calendar I'm sure but we'll always have 'June' as the beginning of such awesome ttc friendships.

As for you ladies still waiting on that June baby, you are being stalked :dust:

For me, I am for sure moving on to a new cycle as soon as tomorrow hits. My bbt is what is really sealing the deal for me. Otherwise, I always believe I have to power to will a bfn positive...haha Yet, the constant bbt drop and loss of all progesterone effects has me certain that this cycle is over.

Despite all of that, I'm just so happy I'm not going this alone. It is has been amazing having you all here to chat with about ttc and I hope soon we will all get to gab about about bfps, pregnancies or however else you go about bringing that new bundle of joy into your life. I'm glad you are here. :hugs:

Ftale- i use tinypic.com ive been putting some on countdowntopregnancy.com but as soon the pic loads up the picture ends up being really blurred out and cant see it clear so now i use tinypic for now.

Afm today i woke up feeling so hot i literally threw the blanket away from me and my nipps still hurt a bit. I even told my husband that i would be sad if i didnt get my bfp this cycle and he quickly cheered me up saying...we will keep trying til you do..so i feel calm now. Did a test but it looks bfn to me. I hate these tests i will never buy them again...they all have that shadowy indent evap look to them..

Ftale- i use tinypic.com ive been putting some on countdowntopregnancy.com but as soon the pic loads up the picture ends up being really blurred out and cant see it clear so now i use tinypic for now.

Afm today i woke up feeling so hot i literally threw the blanket away from me and my nipps still hurt a bit. I even told my husband that i would be sad if i didnt get my bfp this cycle and he quickly cheered me up saying...we will keep trying til you do..so i feel calm now. Did a test but it looks bfn to me. I hate these tests i will never buy them again...they all have that shadowy indent evap look to them..

Hold on. :hugs: Just sounds like a crappy test is all. You are still very early. And like your husband said, you are not going to stop trying ...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->