Making a Baby

Yea i know im still early on testing im 6-7dpo maybe its just the thought that i know wondfos are better than these lol.

FTale, I let it dry a bit then dip in water to clear most of the blood color lol. I still think it's just blood sticking to the test line on that haha

I'm 8dpo, and I have no idea which way this will go, I want to test tomorrow but I also want to wait till 11dpo. And then you watch af will show up

Jalanis, I think I'm going to go order some wondfos, that's like testing 2 days earlier sensitivity than what I have

Ahh exciting to hear the test results for you tomorrow! Im going to order wondfos if this cycle doesnt happen..so i think i need to start testing more often to finish them i have like 35ics :haha:

Honestly I think tomorrow will be a bfn, I struggle to keep with my "I won't test till x date" haha, testing too early is such a fickle thing but can't help ourselves

I thought this was helpful, with the 10miu, you'd get lines at around 2 days earlier (frers are also 10miu),

https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php is where I found that, if you know your non pregnant hcg levels it helps

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-27-10.24.44.jpg
    PicsArt_09-27-10.24.44.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 6
I think i will buy frer just to try it out even though im neevous cause they only have the curved ones and i know thise have a bad reputation right now

Honestly I think tomorrow will be a bfn, I struggle to keep with my "I won't test till x date" haha, testing too early is such a fickle thing but can't help ourselves

Disneylovers hold off if you can. As your cycle twin I have to protect you from a possible disappointment (that said, I have been doing ridiculous calculations to see how early I can test myself, but please help me wait at least till Sunday, that I will be 11dpo). Seeing negatives before AF is getting old.. You don't know if you are pregnant or not, so still in limbo. Of course POAS is an addiction and who can reason with addicts? (me included)

Taylor: hahaha...I guess both sides of the fence take forever. I think I've only ever used the smiley face thing once. But I get too hung up on reading the lines when I should leave it alone. Here's to getting that solid smile like TODAY already.

Disney: Oh, my goodness. I don't know how I missed that boas pic. I kept wondering why I was being asked to show my gruesome stick pic. Mine looked nothing like yours (all clean like..haha). You must be a pro. And wondfo likes your blood...goodness, woman!! I've seen tests online go positive but that's stinkin no blinking needed. See, I'd have puncture wounds everywhere if I could make tests do that...haha. You have to be out of your mind curious. I know I am. What dpo are you on now?

Jalanis: How are you posting your tests? I can never get them to zoom in. I'm a pic stick pic addict and it is driving me crazy not being able to see your pics that well ( breathing really hard...thinks me have some issues)..:haha:

Kitty:Sorry the :witch: is here. I really am. Don't give up hope. :hugs:

Well as we are fast approaching the end of September many of us are moving into early July due dates. But I won't ever forget June :cry: and I plan to keep this thread's title the same. The lot of us will have due dates all over the calendar I'm sure but we'll always have 'June' as the beginning of such awesome ttc friendships.

As for you ladies still waiting on that June baby, you are being stalked :dust:

For me, I am for sure moving on to a new cycle as soon as tomorrow hits. My bbt is what is really sealing the deal for me. Otherwise, I always believe I have to power to will a bfn positive...haha Yet, the constant bbt drop and loss of all progesterone effects has me certain that this cycle is over.

Despite all of that, I'm just so happy I'm not going this alone. It is has been amazing having you all here to chat with about ttc and I hope soon we will all get to gab about about bfps, pregnancies or however else you go about bringing that new bundle of joy into your life. I'm glad you are here. :hugs:

sorry you are feeling you are out FTale :( But like you say, at least now we are not alone and indeed that June baby thread is important as it helps build a support network (and friendships!) for us, no matter when those babies decide to show up. So thanks for starting it! If AF shows up tomorrow (which I hope it won't) try to see it as a fresh start :flower:

Keep me sane Coco Tutu lol I may test tomorrow but I know if I'm going to see any positives I want to see pink, and friday or later is the best chance of that happening holding out is hard though

Coco tutu and Disney Definitely try hold out. will be much better to have a more realistic result instead of wondering is it too early. I have high hopes for bfps later this week.

I still don't have af. had brown discharge last night which I thought was the start but stI'll hasn't shown. so I think I may have ovulated later than I believe which isn't a good thing as we only dtd Twice as he was on nights so wouldn't have been good timing. I'm really surprised though as I remember checking cm and it had changed day after I thought I ovulated. I usually dont get that wrong. I do feel it will arrive tonight or in morning.

Yuppie :happydance::happydance:
Guess who got a solid smiley around 12 this afternoon...Meeee!... dh came home on his break to deal with this matter at hand (BD) lol an I'm all propped up on a pillow in bed... don't do legs up..that's too extreme for me ...jus pillow under bum n head flat n legs str8...dh gets a good laugh ...:happydance:
We are under storm watch so it's cooling down so I can relax a bit so I'm on cd11 I'll test tomorrow n see if I get another solid smiley...
I'm early this cycle...last cycle I got one solid on cd13 n empty everyday after...
Good thing I have more than 1 monitor! Not I won't be able to test for 2 days

Coco tutu and Disney Definitely try hold out. will be much better to have a more realistic result instead of wondering is it too early. I have high hopes for bfps later this week.

I still don't have af. had brown discharge last night which I thought was the start but stI'll hasn't shown. so I think I may have ovulated later than I believe which isn't a good thing as we only dtd Twice as he was on nights so wouldn't have been good timing. I'm really surprised though as I remember checking cm and it had changed day after I thought I ovulated. I usually dont get that wrong. I do feel it will arrive tonight or in morning.

But Lyo it might not show up!! Surprise us with a BFP :) It can still happen, fingers crossed! The brown discharge that stopped could be implantation bleeding especially since it's brown, so old blood. So you could have implanted a day or two before. (I know only 20% get implantation bleeding and usually it's just pre-AF spotting for most, but as I never spot, I always get excited when I read such symptoms ;) )

Hello ladies, I am hoping to join you all.
I already have one June bug so I am hoping to make it two!

Coco I did a test yesterday and it was negative so I really think I'd have a positive by now. I doubt I implanted that late either but yeah I guess there is always a chance till she turns up!

I'm just popping in quickly; hubby took both kids away to the in laws for lunch so I can get packing; we leave tomorrow. But of course I'm sitting here in PJs reading BnB in peace instead. Hahaha.
FTale, sorry AF seems imminent, but yay for a fresh new cycle!!

Early testers, JUST WAIT! If you are pregnant, it's easily likely it won't show, and if it shows it will be a squinter and drive you batty. If you are pregnant, you won't be any less pregnant tomorrow or the next day or next week. It will come. Breath. Lol.

(I say that now, and I tested at 8dpo myself last time!)

Taylor, yay! Get busy!!! Good luck!!

AFM, I finally had a decently high temp this morning after a decently long sleep. I discarded a couple of my highest temps on FF and the chart looks a lot better that way so I feel better that I did actually O. My temping is very up and down cos I wake a lot to feed miss Piper still and I refuse to set an alarm and wake myself another time so it is often variable. So I don't feel bad discarding the anomaly temps!!! I was worried it was anovulatory cycle, but now I'm sure I did O, it's just my unreliable temping. Lol.

But I looked up how long an egg lasts and it's only like 12-24 hours, and we bd like 36 hours later I reckon, so I'm definitely out this month, but ah well.

Off to conference!!!

Flyingduster your not out til the :witch: shows. I pretty much covered kinda all bases lol..we BD the beginning of fertile days then my husband works away and then he came 1 day early before O day so we covered all those days too! But im still optimistic because that same day before O day i had done 2 opks and they were super negative so maybe i Ovulated early and maybe not caught it since we only did the first fertile day. To me its confusing because i never regularly use Opks but i tempted to check and i did one and line was light and then did the second one in the afternoon and the line was lighter than the first one but well have to wait and see.

:happydance:Welcome Jeany Bean :happydance:

:dust: Hope you get two June Bugs

Taylor: :happydance: Catch that egg !:spermy:

Flyingduster: FX you bd on time. Go have a relaxing time!! See you when you get back.

Jalanis: I'm just going to rely on bbt and cm from now on. This cycle my temp rose but cm seemed mostly wet/creamy. I'm not sure what happened. I do know that trying to read opk lines is not some thing I want to do anymore. It was just about as stressful as looking at evaps.

Disney: I bet hpt makers are filthy rich. I need to learn how to make my own test so I can pee on them. I have no need to be rich, just pregnant. :haha:

Ftale i never really use OPKs cause i find myself more stressed waiting for lines to be super positive..i just go by CM and the O calendar...as far as hpts in doing daily cause i wanna get rid of them they arent that good compared to wondfos. :nope:

Right now before showering i checked my friend down there :haha: and i had ewcm but it wasnt a lot nor was it that stretchy like when your fertile. Im really hoping my body ovulated already im so confused already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->