Making a Baby

Ftale i never really use OPKs cause i find myself more stressed waiting for lines to be super positive..i just go by CM and the O calendar...as far as hpts in doing daily cause i wanna get rid of them they arent that good compared to wondfos. :nope:

Right now before showering i checked my friend down there :haha: and i had ewcm but it wasnt a lot nor was it that stretchy like when your fertile. Im really hoping my body ovulated already im so confused already.

Some women say they have watery cm all through cycle. Ewcm could just be a norm for your body. Unless this is different?

:witch: She got me. My body feels like a train wreck. Turns out the antibiotics interfere with estrogen production. Causing it to be delayed a bit so I might have a late O but we shall see.

Aww sorry Ftale :hugs: remember this thread were here to support hopefully you catch that eggy next cycle! And ecwm it is normal for me but ive noticed this cycle i didnt have a lot of it like compared to other cycles ive had.

:witch: She got me. My body feels like a train wreck. Turns out the antibiotics interfere with estrogen production. Causing it to be delayed a bit so I might have a late O but we shall see.

Gahhh sorry FTale :( I was somehow very optimistic about you. Well, you can very well still get a summer baby :) After all this cycle wasn't ideal what with the UTI and antibiotics and all...Upwards and onwards!

Lyo you never know :)

Hello ladies, I am hoping to join you all.
I already have one June bug so I am hoping to make it two!

Jenny Bean June babies are awesome! I should know, I have one too ;) Let's hope this is our lucky month. Best of luck!

Boooo to AF!
On to another cycle!
I will be testing on my sons 4th birthday (oct 15) which is pretty exciting. I have high hopes for this month. Keeping positive !

7dpo as of today and to me this is something new...i always wear pantyliners because of normal CM that we have but right now that i went to the rr i have the tiniest ant size brown spot on my pantyliner and its driving me crazy to know what is :wacko: i did a test but it looks the same to me shadowy indent line. But the spot has me thinking im one that has never had implantation bleeding or maybe it was just a normal CM with color..oh well idk. Still early though.

I'm sorry af got you FTale, I hope this cycle is the one for you!

Afm, it's been so hot here that DS was unsettled most of the night, not sure if it's messed with my bbt :/ oh and everything went out here yesterday, tv, phone, Internet, then they were find out maintenance were installing new washing machines in our building and they broke the pipes so they shut off our water for 4hrs, tech is coming out to fix the other issues, so we're just thankful the power is still on (apparently the flooding water hit the Time Warner Cable box for our side of the building and we're the only ones on twc on this side). I didn't test this morning, I went to the bathroom upstairs and all of my tests are downstairs ;) I'm all well that will stop the urge to test with fmu haha

Wow that sucks Disneylovers...i cant go a day without internet nor netflix literally im so hooked on shows. I was waiting for your test results lol as this day was your goal to test on..my nipps r still sore it kinda.bothered me during my sleep squishing them :haha:

Only 9dpo so I talked myself out of testing haha. I really am trying to hold out to not get a squinter... I looked through tests with DS, I got a better test at 13dpo although you could see it was positive at 11dpo. I don't want to see negative tests lol

I got different positives with all my pregnancies...my 1st born well i waited til AF passed since i didnt know anything as i was young lol my second pregnancy i got positives as early as 8dpo and my second born i had positives at 11dpo...so lets see how long it takes for a positive this time around whenever i do conceive.

Its crazy how every pregnancy is so different. With my dd my temp dropped lower than today and I got a bfp at 10dpo. My temp jumped back above xoverline and slapped me with AF..lol..very unpredictable.

Oh and I found some neat DIY pregnancy experiments online with baking soda, bleach, white vinegar, and sugar for the curious tww. I tried the bleach and sugar..lol..I at least know what happens when you aren't pregnant.

Sorry AF got you FTale! Cheers to another cycle and another shot at a BFP!

Disney - Good for you for not testing! I broke down and tested yesterday (9DPO) BFN, which I expected, but was still hopeful would maybe see something! I've been very good over the past year to not test, just waiting for AF. But, my new found hope got to me, and I've had different symptoms with the progesterone (which of course mimic pregnancy symptoms). I've been so bloated (more so than usual) and my breasts seem fuller, but aren't sore. Major carb cravings (though this is probably always there, I just count it as a symptom of the TWW to give myself the excuse to indulge).

FTale sorry AF arrived x

on the plus side we are cycle buddies as mine arrived today too. I'm going to count today as day 1 although it arrived at 6.30 pm. it's proper red flow though so I think it should be day one. I always get confused by it though.

I guess I ovulated 3 days later than I thought and never really was in with much of a chance anyway! or my luteal phase might have been 16/ 17 days this month for whatever reason.

Disney probably sensible to hold out until you can be sure.

Oilymamma that would be lovely to get bfp on your sons birthday. fingers crossed for you!

I had the excuse for myself that I'd look weird to the cable guy if I kept trying to sneak peeks at a test lol. DS loved having a new person in here and kept showing the cable guy his coloring books and then they started taking about the Aquarium guide book that DS pulled out, now we may have to go make plans to go to Catalina island to "go see fishies" according to DS

I still feel queasy, changing DS diapers yesterday I almost threw up on him from the smell, it's so hard not to read into it as a symptom it came and went before 6 weeks with DS then bam all day sickness until 18/19 weeks. It's getting in my head lol I don't want that bad a sickness next time around :o

Jalanis fingers crossed for u still...
FTALE I was really looking forward to ur bfp this month ...this cycle shall be urs..and Mine ...
Oilymamma I'm rite there with you ..will be testing around Oct 17th..a bfp would be a lovely bday gift for me ...Fx
Goodluck everyone
Babydust!!

Lyo: Cycle buddies it is:thumbup: I use to spot the first day but now its just like BAM here's your period. Fine then :coffee:..lol

Disney: Oh, fun. My daughter loves to go see the 'fishies'..haha. I'm sure the cable guy is use to lil ones but you sneaking peeks at sticks :haha:
I'm happy you didn't toss it up over your DS. Good grief. Can you imagine him being afraid of diaper changing time? 'No, mommy, I will do it myself' you poor thing. I hope you puke like crazy if it means bfp. heehheeh.. I never got sick at all with my DD. Well, just once but it didn't count because the ship I was on was speeding and I just kept yaking up my food. Not pretty. FX for a bfp

Mkaykes: 9dpo testing is when they say you can start testing but beware that it might give you a bfn. I feel if you can hold off til 11dpo you are less likely to see a bfn if you are pretty sure on O date, otherwise, wait for your missed AF (pffft....said no poas addict ever) FX bfp

Taylor: Me too but my horrible ovualtion and nonstop ewcm should have clued me in on my body not Oing right. I didn't feel the pain go into my uterus area, it just kind of blew up into my belly. It was so swollen. And with the UTIs and yeast infections...geez...:shrug: I hope this cycle is the one that brings our bfps rolling in.

Olilymama: FX for a bfp. I keep thinking about how fun it'd be to be having a double birthday party..lol

Well, its the last day of antibiotics for me. I hope they didn't do too much damage. I'll be taking Azo and eating plain yogurt for the rest of the week along with plenty of water.

I plan on traveling to see my best friend this weekend so won't be online after Thursday till Monday. I will try and stalk y'all by phone as I know as soon as I go away some one is going to scream bfp...hahah

FTale to be fair he's had a lot of broccoli and cauliflower, he could out-stink a grown man at this point haha.

Taylor I have everything crossed for you and FTale this cycle, with the amount of us here, someone is bound to get a bfp before long!

FTale to be fair he's had a lot of broccoli and cauliflower, he could out-stink a grown man at this point haha.

Taylor I have everything crossed for you and FTale this cycle, with the amount of us here, someone is bound to get a bfp before long!

Thank you. Your chart looks fantastic. I think you are going to start our bfp parade. :D :dust:

Thank you. Your chart looks fantastic. I think you are going to start our bfp parade. :D :dust:

I have moments of denial lol, I swear I have gone back and forth about being sure I'd get a bfp to highly doubtful. Crazy how much the tww messes with my confidence in our timing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->