Making a Baby

Disneylovers- do you temp in the mornings? And where under arm or forehead? Just wondering so i can maybe try this next cycle but not sure how it works.

Disneylovers- do you temp in the mornings? And where under arm or forehead? Just wondering so i can maybe try this next cycle but not sure how it works.

In the morning before getting out of bed. By mouth or vaginally is recommended, I did the latter because I was still so stuffed up from that cold and didn't temp the first week because I figured between raging fever and taking Tylenol for fever would mess with the readings. I mouth breathe when sick too, makes for less accurate readings. My bbt thermometer came with little plastic sleeves/covers so feel a bit less weird about shoving it up there lol.

Whichever you prefer, stick with the same method on time you temp and which way you temp, mouth tends to be slightly lower from what I've read so switching between would mess with the results.

You're not out of this cycle yet though!

In the morning before getting out of bed. By mouth or vaginally is recommended, I did the latter because I was still so stuffed up from that cold and didn't temp the first week because I figured between raging fever and taking Tylenol for fever would mess with the readings. I mouth breathe when sick too, makes for less accurate readings. My bbt thermometer came with little plastic sleeves/covers so feel a bit less weird about shoving it up there lol.

Whichever you prefer, stick with the same method on time you temp and which way you temp, mouth tends to be slightly lower from what I've read so switching between would mess with the results.

You're not out of this cycle yet though!

Disneylovers I know I am supposed to help you hold off with testing but your symptoms do sound SO promising! I really think you will start the BFP parade like Ftale said! FX

8dpo here and my cycle seems to be super normal. The last two cycles I had tons of "symptoms" but it was because only know I started noticing what pre-Af hormones do to my body I guess :) So now I am like "ok body, do your thing, I 'll go on with my life" :D

https://i63.tinypic.com/2ewozmr.jpg

8dpo and i see this. I think i got a bad batch of tests. Does anyone know how to tweak or know where i can do it?

Sorry it uploaded sideways.

I see something there Jalanis, does it have a pink color in person or does it look grey?

AFM: Negative like I thought it would be but I couldn't convince myself not to test :dohh: had some cramping this morning so think I may be out regardless :(

Attachments

• result (1).jpg
    result (1).jpg
    117 KB · Views: 5
Disneylovers your not out til AF shows her ugly face..

Im barely 8dpo and i feel like i see something and then i dont and its within time limit also but ive been doing tests these previous days and they all have seem to have the same indent line so im not really sure thats why i want someone to tweak for me lol..well have to wait and see.

Disneylovers your not out til AF shows her ugly face..

Im barely 8dpo and i feel like i see something and then i dont and its within time limit also but ive been doing tests these previous days and they all have seem to have the same indent line so im not really sure thats why i want someone to tweak for me lol..well have to wait and see.

Hubby went to Dr Google and he says it's implantation cramps, bless him lol, He's so much more hopeful than I am today.

I'm exhausted and I swear DS woke up before the sun, he's got a stuffy nose, I'm sure he'll share that with me LOL. He's on a non-stop question asking kick this morning, currently it's what each of his Tsum Tsum toy's say... he has over 40 of them now, all different Disney characters, I need caffeine but I gave that up hahahahaha

If the line has color in person I'd trust it, the pic it looks grey so can't tell but if they're all doing that? I don't know, it could be an indent

We're having a really nice storm here dh is home everyone advised to stay indoor..sheets are cold and we're having plenty of cuddle n BDing time..it's awesome i love when he doesn't have to work!
Disneylovers I still have high hopes for you and Jalanis
FTale and lyso hopefully this cycle u two will get to be pregnancy buddies���� keep testing ladies it not over til af shows...try relaxin (hard I kno but try hard to)
Oilymamma Fx for ur special bfp date ..hope you get it

Someone here has to get a bfp ...let pray n sprinkle it with tons of babydust!
Goodluck my lovelies

Yes im also thinking its an indent even though todays test is more clearer than the other ones. Ill probably stop by and buy some dollar tests. Bless your husband its cute how he is literally supporting and searching up stuff like that. I wish it was easy to conceive like the switch buttons On & Off lol

Woohoo Taylor

I wish sick time could be used as BD days haha... "yes boss, I'm totally sick of not being pregnant, I need a conceiving day off from work please, I'm 100% over having periods, and this would curb the amount of days I take off for debilitating cramps" :haha:

Or Husbands "Sir/Mam, I request a day off to knock my wife up, Can I take it as a mental health day? she won't stop obsessing over OPK's, CM and CP analysis... don't even get me started on her BBT routine of going over the chart with a microscope! My sanity requires I get her pregnant"

Me, I'm betting on Jalanis to get a BFP first

Disneylovers your husband is so sweet and supportive :) You do know you are not out yet, right? And your dh may as well be right! Jalanis we are on the same DPO! I didn't realize till now. But my cycles are 31-32 days, so I won't be testing till Monday (if I can hold off). How long are your cycles (sorry, I don't remember and this thread is getting to long to go back and search). As for your test, I see something, I think, but it looks gray on screen. Hmm guess you will have to wait and see.. FX

Disneylovers your husband is so sweet and supportive :) You do know you are not out yet, right? And your dh may as well be right! Jalanis we are on the same DPO! I didn't realize till now. But my cycles are 31-32 days, so I won't be testing till Monday (if I can hold off). How long are your cycles (sorry, I don't remember and this thread is getting to long to go back and search). As for your test, I see something, I think, but it looks gray on screen. Hmm guess you will have to wait and see.. FX

I know, he could be right, but I can't shake the doubt, how silly is that?
Can't wait to hopefully see some nice pink/blue lines depending on which you test with (personally dislike blue dye tests, so hard to read a pos from an evap)

Woohoo Taylor

I wish sick time could be used as BD days haha... "yes boss, I'm totally sick of not being pregnant, I need a conceiving day off from work please, I'm 100% over having periods, and this would curb the amount of days I take off for debilitating cramps" :haha:

Or Husbands "Sir/Mam, I request a day off to knock my wife up, Can I take it as a mental health day? she won't stop obsessing over OPK's, CM and CP analysis... don't even get me started on her BBT routine of going over the chart with a microscope! My sanity requires I get her pregnant"

LOL ur funny but ikr lol we need the time!! Well not me as I'm always at home I don't work..but I need hubby to stay at home with me sometimes lol
Sometimes I call him home during his break jus to help make a baby...we're so young n frisky lol sigh..we should have been pregnant by now ..darn irregular periods!
Fx for a little on to start our family!

Woohoo Taylor

LOL ur funny but ikr lol we need the time!! Well not me as I'm always at home I don't work..but I need hubby to stay at home with me sometimes lol
Sometimes I call him home during his break jus to help make a baby...we're so young n frisky lol sigh..we should have been pregnant by now ..darn irregular periods!

I feel you on the irregular cycles, before DS mine were crazy to try to track... hit and miss mostly, I had anything from short cycles (for me short is 28 days) all the way up to 90 at one point, DS we TTC'd for 6 months and on the last cycle I tracked with opk's and CM and didn't O until cd40, not I've had about 4-5 cycles with consistent 34-36 day cycles. so much less stress when they settle down. It's hard when you don't have a set cycle pattern so unless you're tracking in some way it's so easy to miss that fertile time. Here's hoping that you catch the right timing this cycle, fx for you and a few truckloads of baby dust :dust:

Woohoo Taylor

I feel you on the irregular cycles, before DS mine were crazy to try to track... hit and miss mostly, I had anything from short cycles (for me short is 28 days) all the way up to 90 at one point, DS we TTC'd for 6 months and on the last cycle I tracked with opk's and CM and didn't O until cd40, not I've had about 4-5 cycles with consistent 34-36 day cycles. so much less stress when they settle down. It's hard when you don't have a set cycle pattern so unless you're tracking in some way it's so easy to miss that fertile time. Here's hoping that you catch the right timing this cycle, fx for you and a few truckloads of baby dust :dust:

I use tons n tons of opk every month and I'm sure I do ovulate every month ..well according to my Clearblue advance digitals last month I I got my solid smiley on cd 13
This cycle I got a flashing smiley on cd 10 and solid on cd 11 ..so I'm guessing I do ovulate since I manage to get the smiley faces. Also I don't have very long cycles ..the longest is about 30-32 days but LP is messed up ..got AF at 8dpo last cycle so I guess that's what's my problem so I'm using progesterone cream to help with that

Woohoo Taylor

I use tons n tons of opk every month and I'm sure I do ovulate every month ..well according to my Clearblue advance digitals last month I I got my solid smiley on cd 13
This cycle I got a flashing smiley on cd 10 and solid on cd 11 ..so I'm guessing I do ovulate since I manage to get the smiley faces. Also I don't have very long cycles ..the longest is about 30-32 days but LP is messed up ..got AF at 8dpo last cycle so I guess that's what's my problem so I'm using progesterone cream to help with that

Ah, well I hope the Progesterone cream helps, I can only imagine how frustrating it is to get the timing right but your LP isn't long enough :hugs:

Woohoo Taylor

Ah, well I hope the Progesterone cream helps, I can only imagine how frustrating it is to get the timing right but your LP isn't long enough :hugs:

It drives me crazy ...I'm getting very tired
Soon gonna do IVF lol

Cocotutu i honestly dont even know how.long my cycles are lol...i should be normal 28 days but since this is the 1st month ttc i had never paid attention to how long cycle was before trying. So im basing myself as 28days.

Disneylovers your not out yet :hugs:

Woohoo Taylor

It drives me crazy ...I'm getting very tired
Soon gonna do IVF lol

I 've read B6 (high dosage) can help with lp defect and normalizing hormones in general. I took it right after my chemical in June and my cycle was back to normal immediately, but it was a super early loss so maybe my hormones weren't that affected anyway. Took them one more month and got another normal cycle, but I don't have particular issues luckily so I can't say if they did any good. Still doesn't hurt to try, I guess?

Cocotutu i honestly dont even know how.long my cycles are lol...i should be normal 28 days but since this is the 1st month ttc i had never paid attention to how long cycle was before trying. So im basing myself as 28days.

Disneylovers your not out yet :hugs:

aaah the blissful ignorance of the first month TTC :D Hope you get your BFP this month and never find out how long your cycles actually are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->