Making a Baby

Cocotutu i honestly dont even know how.long my cycles are lol...i should be normal 28 days but since this is the 1st month ttc i had never paid attention to how long cycle was before trying. So im basing myself as 28days.

Disneylovers your not out yet :hugs:

aaah the blissful ignorance of the first month TTC :D Hope you get your BFP this month and never find out how long your cycles actually are :)

Hopefully we all get our BFPs soon:winkwink:

Hopefully my cycles are still the same if not then in driving myself crazy then :haha:

Hopefully a bfp is right around the corner for you jalanis! Then no worrying about all of that

I hope you all get your bfps this cycle. I can't stand irregular cycles. It drove me mad with an ovulation day of CD 16-18. It took forever to get there then with a short LP it was over.

I think this weekend and into Monday is going to be full of prayers for some sticky beans to join us. :dust:

I know as Coco mentioned our thread is super long and its hard to keep track of everyone's cycle. I've had to go back and clear up our status page so much as I noticed some people stalk more than post. I really care about everyone who has been supportive during this very trying journey. And want to make sure our status page clearly shows it.

I started this thread to share my whole journey with those who want to do the same. I know I joke alot but I'm serious about keeping this thread alive and supportive for us all. :hugs:

This thread is awesome! I love the support we all have here. :hugs:

I really do think i got a bad batch of tests..i did an afternoon test and it has the same evap indent shadow to it.

I really do think i got a bad batch of tests..i did an afternoon test and it has the same evap indent shadow to it.
How u store your test and how they came packaged can have alot to do also with the indentation on the tests ..
One time I took a pregnancy test n I took it inside the shower with me as I didn't want dh to see it incase it was positive ...wanted to be creative and surprise him it it was.. but knowing him when I get in the shower he always finds conversation time ...so when taking hot shower I left the test in the window ledge in the shower ...10 mins after my bath.. looked at it n there was the darkest line I have Everrr seen...knowing me never even having a squinter line b4 I was very frantic only thing I didn't do was pass out ..although it was there I did not Blv it rushed out got another n nothing ...turns out the heat altered the results...
Fx for you

Hello ladies,

Better late than never to join the party that has been going on since I've been away. Well, I'm on CD10 tonight and my fertility monitor shows I'm still at a low level of LH. I had a bit of creamy cm in my panties this afternoon when I went to the restroom, but I usually have runny cm a lot during my cycle and then creamy during certain parts. Since I am documenting on here now, I can go back and see how I was during certain parts of my cycle. I've noticed despite being low LH, my libido has been in overdrive lately. I can't get enough of him it seems like and we are going on 7 years together! I've heard rumors that it only worsens in your 30s-when your clock gets to ticking, lord help me then! I'll need to clone him by that time! I'm experiencing a bit of a head cold lately and work isn't helping much. There are germ infested parents of little ones spreading their plagues to me along with bronchitis coughing from one of the managers down the hall, it is starting to feel like a hospital waiting room more than an office around there. My nose is runny, I have sinus pressure, and headaches from our month end close going on. Other than that, I'm just peachy. :)

I recently found out one of the women I follow on Youtube is having an April baby, so I get to live through her for that coming up. I don't know about you all, but I love watching nursery tours and pregnancy blogs on Youtube. I feel after the many labor videos I've seen for research down the road, I'm fully prepared for what is possibly in my future. I can't wait to hear from you all again, I miss you and think of this thread often during the week, I only wish I could find the time to get on here more often to read all of the lovely stories and updates from you all.

Ciao!

How u store your test and how they came packaged can have alot to do also with the indentation on the tests ..
One time I took a pregnancy test n I took it inside the shower with me as I didn't want dh to see it incase it was positive ...wanted to be creative and surprise him it it was.. but knowing him when I get in the shower he always finds conversation time ...so when taking hot shower I left the test in the window ledge in the shower ...10 mins after my bath.. looked at it n there was the darkest line I have Everrr seen...knowing me never even having a squinter line b4 I was very frantic only thing I didn't do was pass out ..although it was there I did not Blv it rushed out got another n nothing ...turns out the heat altered the results...
Fx for you

They are in their original small packaging and i have them stored in the restroom cabinets.

Hey y'all. Hope to see some bfps soon. As for me I'm cd12 today almost cd13. Hoping to ovulate soon.

Hey y'all. Hope to see some bfps soon. As for me I'm cd12 today almost cd13. Hoping to ovulate soon.

Start :sex: :haha: well thats actually me everyday on fertile days :winkwink:...hopefully you catch the eggy girl!

Are you doing opk?
I'm on CD 13 and ovulated on 12 I guess ...had a positive on cd 11

WB :D FX you ovulate soon. I was wondering how you were doing. Do you feel any different?

Fx for you

That is freaky. I would be so torn apart. You think when a stick goes bfp like that it is for real. I know back in the day..lol.. when digitals were new and everyone was trying to make them one company did a horrible job. If you didn't do a full pee on it, it gave you a blaring green positive sign. So, just a tinkle gave you a bfp. I was ecstatic for a whole week until I took another test to be fore sure. I called the company and told them about it. You'd think something like that would be caught during test phase.

Well, I'm up early, had a soar tummy. So much to do today before I take off for the weekend. I've been so lazy.

Ladies I'm so lazy when I think of ttc this cycle...I'm like :coffee:

I'm so tired of bfns and infections. I asked my husband last night if he really wanted #2. I wanted to know if we could really handle it. He laughed and said 'Its all you. Cause you know me'. Turd. He means that he is going to spoil our baby rotten while I do all the hard work. Granted he doesn't let our daughter get away with everything but close enough. She is my daughter from before we met. I had her through IUI and sperm donation. We have been together since she was 3 and recently married this June.

Its like having a grandparent as a spouse. As long as she doesn't break anything or say naughty words - she is golden. When we first met I wondered if he even liked kids. 3 years later and he is planning his own lil mini me. :winkwink:

I just hope my old body can do it this time. I need some inspiration and coffee is off limits :haha:

Well, I'm up early, had a soar tummy. So much to do today before I take off for the weekend. I've been so lazy.

Ladies I'm so lazy when I think of ttc this cycle...I'm like :coffee:

I'm so tired of bfns and infections. I asked my husband last night if he really wanted #2. I wanted to know if we could really handle it. He laughed and said 'Its all you. Cause you know me'. Turd. He means that he is going to spoil our baby rotten while I do all the hard work. Granted he doesn't let our daughter get away with everything but close enough. She is my daughter from before we met. I had her through IUI and sperm donation. We have been together since she was 3 and recently married this June.

Its like having a grandparent as a spouse. As long as she doesn't break anything or say naughty words - she is golden. When we first met I wondered if he even liked kids. 3 years later and he is planning his own lil mini me. :winkwink:

I just hope my old body can do it this time. I need some inspiration and coffee is off limits :haha:

Awww it's so cute your partner is so supportive and loves your LO so much!

Sorry to hear TTC is becoming a drag :/ This was me in August. We DTD all my fertile days (meaning 7 days in a row, with a toddler!), which required a lot of planning and in the end I burned out. It was DH's idea, to make sure we cover our basis. It was exhausting and not much fun either. This cycle we have been more relaxed and it's much better.

But you do really want #2, don't you FTale? Maybe you just a need a break for a month? Indulge a tiny bit in coffee and sugar and wine and other delicious unhealthy stuff and then start again?

I must have been tired last night because I am on CD 14 now lol. I don't really feel anything different. I do feel kind of full down by my uterus and a little sore. Yes I'm doing looks got nothing yet.

I'm starting to really dislike opks. It seems like some pees there is nothing and than other pees it almost positive ugh

Sitting here nervously waiting for my 9dpo result. Which looks like a bfn to me. I have a First response and i know they have better sensitivity than these but im trying to hold out til i see something on a test :wacko:

Result: same damn indents i think im out this cycle.

Hi guys.
I missed you all while i was away. Alot has gone on and its tough to keep up.
The weather is crappy this weekend so i hope to be able to sit and relax and stay on top of all the posts here.
We have been busy waiting to O
Then on to the Tww. We have covered everyday so far so im super optimistic about this month.
I Have my fingers crossed for you all

Sitting here nervously waiting for my 9dpo result. Which looks like a bfn to me. I have a First response and i know they have better sensitivity than these but im trying to hold out til i see something on a test :wacko:

Result: same damn indents i think im out this cycle.

BFN here too, 11dpo and nada, at least my temp hasn't dropped... yet. I've got 4/5 days till I know if I'm out completely and :witch: shows her ugly head and I will have a mighty big drink at that point, this morning has been rough, DS has caught hubby's cold so was up crying quite a bit until midnight, then he's been a ball of unhappy and tantruming until I fed the beast :haha: Love him really but it does make you think oh I'll have 2x the screaming haha. He's all happy as pie albeit a sneezing happy pie (you've seen the "eat a snickers" commercials? that's how DS is when he's hangry haha)

Lmao! Disneylovers at the hangry commercial lol im actually on the same boat too about i have 2 kids and youngets is about to be 2yrs so im also might bea hearing 2x the screams and cries lol...im just tired of these tests they all have the shadow indent to them i will never buy these again. I really tempted to use FRER but i will wait for that one tomorrow instead...were on the same boat i also have those same days for AF if my cycles stayed the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->