Making a Baby

pretty sure my SMU test has an indent or it's the flash hitting off where a line should be :dohh:
Cramps are back this morning so I'm not very hopeful...

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 13
I can see something on the very left side not sure if its just dye since i dont know where exactly lines go on that test you did. I lost hope now not sure why. We brought my daughter to watch Storks and came out so emotional from there i wish it was easy lol.

I can see something on the very left side not sure if its just dye since i dont know where exactly lines go on that test you did. I lost hope now not sure why. We brought my daughter to watch Storks and came out so emotional from there i wish it was easy lol.

It's like the thinnest of thinnest lines. usually if you click the image it gets a bit bigger to see. I hate the limbo feeling where you don't know if you're in or out and your mind goes well you're out and :hugs: emotions run high when you want a baby and you go watch a kids movie geared to that genre.

Ive been mia for a few days being disappointed at the witch showing up but now Im back to show my support. Im going to try and be more involved on this thread so that I can make some friends. I am still dear friends with 3 ladies from on here from last time i was ttc and preggo so id love to make some more new ones! :D

Edit: Disneylovers, your son and I share a birthday :)

So i just bought some Dollar Tree tests and will be trying one out since mine suck. Do you remember when i said i had the tiniest brown ant size spot..well the day after that i didnt mention that i spotted that same size but it was bright red/pink and i checked to see if maybe i had a cut or something but i didnt see anything down there so i wonder where that came from.

Woohoo Taylor

I wish sick time could be used as BD days haha... "yes boss, I'm totally sick of not being pregnant, I need a conceiving day off from work please, I'm 100% over having periods, and this would curb the amount of days I take off for debilitating cramps" :haha:

Or Husbands "Sir/Mam, I request a day off to knock my wife up, Can I take it as a mental health day? she won't stop obsessing over OPK's, CM and CP analysis... don't even get me started on her BBT routine of going over the chart with a microscope! My sanity requires I get her pregnant"

Me, I'm betting on Jalanis to get a BFP first

LOL ur funny but ikr lol we need the time!! Well not me as I'm always at home I don't work..but I need hubby to stay at home with me sometimes lol
Sometimes I call him home during his break jus to help make a baby...we're so young n frisky lol sigh..we should have been pregnant by now ..darn irregular periods!
Fx for a little on to start our family!

Ah, well I hope the Progesterone cream helps, I can only imagine how frustrating it is to get the timing right but your LP isn't long enough :hugs:

It drives me crazy ...I'm getting very tired
Soon gonna do IVF lol

I 've read B6 (high dosage) can help with lp defect and normalizing hormones in general. I took it right after my chemical in June and my cycle was back to normal immediately, but it was a super early loss so maybe my hormones weren't that affected anyway. Took them one more month and got another normal cycle, but I don't have particular issues luckily so I can't say if they did any good. Still doesn't hurt to try, I guess?

Hey hun this thread is moving very fast I missed ur response to me the first time.. but thank you very much for ur reply and I will try to get on that ...
When should it actually be taking it as i have already ovulated..should I start taking it now or should I wait til next cycle if I'm not lucky this cycle. Also when u say high dosage how many MG are me tlkin.
Please reply ..thanks
A bunch of lovely ladies can't wait for everyone's bfp!
Fx
Loving this thread it's trending ..love waking up to it:coffee::coffee::happydance:

So i just bought some Dollar Tree tests and will be trying one out since mine suck. Do you remember when i said i had the tiniest brown ant size spot..well the day after that i didnt mention that i spotted that same size but it was bright red/pink and i checked to see if maybe i had a cut or something but i didnt see anything down there so i wonder where that came from.

Implantation bleed? that's usually brown or pinkish but can be red too.
You better be posting that test missy, we need some hope here lol

AFM, cramps went away, had some pinkish cm before lunch that's now gone, I am so unsure haha, I don't usually get brown or pink cm until right before AF and my LP is usually 15 days according to my app I track my cycles with... only 11dpo so argh LOL confused is not the word

AFM, cramps went away, had some pinkish cm before lunch that's now gone, I am so unsure haha, I don't usually get brown or pink cm until right before AF and my LP is usually 15 days according to my app I track my cycles with... only 11dpo so argh LOL confused is not the word

Lol i will only post it if i see something. Dont wanna get my hopes high. Yesterday i had some weird light cramping in my bottom left side. Hopefully that was implantation for you! I dont really get any spotting before AF. Once i have brownish cm to me means AF is here..imagine me being 9dpo im driving myself crazy...especially because how i mention that im not too sure if my cycles are still 28days..but well find out soon :shrug:

Ive been mia for a few days being disappointed at the witch showing up but now Im back to show my support. Im going to try and be more involved on this thread so that I can make some friends. I am still dear friends with 3 ladies from on here from last time i was ttc and preggo so id love to make some more new ones! :D

Edit: Disneylovers, your son and I share a birthday :)

Welcome back, I hope this cycle is the one for you!
and yay for not having a st.patrick's day birthday ;) I was determined that if he didn't come on his due date that I would hold him in till the 18th, he behaved and came right on time :happydance:

Lol i will only post it if i see something. Dont wanna get my hopes high. Yesterday i had some weird light cramping in my bottom left side. Hopefully that was implantation for you! I dont really get any spotting before AF. Once i have brownish cm to me means AF is here..imagine me being 9dpo im driving myself crazy...especially because how i mention that im not too sure if my cycles are still 28days..but well find out soon :shrug:

I only get spotting a few hours before AF so I hope that's not the case that she's on her way, I really hope it's implantation bleeding for you, it sounds promising!!!

I honestly dont even know what it is cause it was just those 2 tiny dots different day..and af shouldnt be here til 5days or so.

I honestly dont even know what it is cause it was just those 2 tiny dots different day..and af shouldnt be here til 5days or so.

A few things can cause an irritated cervix to bleed but unless you did any of them, it sounds like the timing is right for implant bleeding, it can be teeny tiny dots...

Welp there it goes. I tested and got a bfn so im more than likely out already...but ill still.keep testing daily...

Plus i just read online the tests i bought off ebay their sensitivity is 25miu..might read up on wondfos for next cycle.

I looked, wondfos on amazon aren't listed at 10miu anymore :( I just see surepredict and a bunch of one step tests. Hmm may end up with frers if af doesn't show up?

I looked, wondfos on amazon aren't listed at 10miu anymore :( I just see surepredict and a bunch of one step tests. Hmm may end up with frers if af doesn't show up?

I know i was seeing that :growlmad: !! Will you still be testing with ICs or are you going for frer? I have 1 but i really wanna use it when i see something on ICs lol..but then i tempt to use frer first since sensitivity is like 6.3miu super cool:dohh:

I have 20 ICs left so will use them until af is due, use them like they're candy kind of thing out of frustration lol. I swear the wondfos I had 3 years ago came in 10miu.

I have 20 ICs left so will use them until af is due, use them like they're candy kind of thing out of frustration lol. I swear the wondfos I had 3 years ago came in 10miu.

Yes i used the wondfos with my third pregnancy and these green ones i have took a little longer for it to show compared to wondfos. But now i saw they are both 25miu. I will probably do the same as you...use the ICs first.

Yes i used the wondfos with my third pregnancy and these green ones i have took a little longer for it to show compared to wondfos. But now i saw they are both 25miu. I will probably do the same as you...use the ICs first.

I'd rather not spend a bunch on more expensive tests unless I know I'm going to get a positive, is that weird? I think of it as more for confirmation of the ICs results but darker lines lol, plus I need to hunt down the old frer style and not the curved handles ;)

I agree! Thats why im holding out on frer as much as i can. I actually bought those curve handled ones and the one i did was stark white negative so to me they didnt come out bad compared to how others have said yet...but im so tempted to test it tomorrow and then i dont want too because i know frers are pretty accurate to me. Im not one of those take long ttc but maybe these 3 yrs changed my body lol i but i hope not.

Good luck you two hope to see bfps soon. As for me I am starting the tww tomorrow

10dpo BFN :nope: i just wanna get this over with and start a new cycle already. I should of done the frer and with that would of known im really out this cycle. Ill do it with smu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->