Making a Baby

So did you test jalanis? Bfn still here, temp dropped too so I'm guessing that I'm out

Edit: just saw your post, you're still earlier than me to be testing lol, pee on that frer!

So did you test jalanis? Bfn still here, temp dropped too so I'm guessing that I'm out

Edit: just saw your post, you're still earlier than me to be testing lol, pee on that frer!

Lol yea i will be peeing on it but i feel out of it already.

So when temp drops that means AF? Learning here :haha:

Lol yea i will be peeing on it but i feel out of it already.

So when temp drops that means AF? Learning here :haha:

It stays high during the LP then drops if you're not pregnant, most stay high if pregnant. I haven't dropped below the coverline on ff but I'm sure it will tomorrow

Aww hopefully a miracle happens..frer BFN so im also out...lets see how our next cycle goes :hugs:

Oh no Jalanis and Disneylovers that sucks :( I was so positive about you guys... Guess our whole group will transfer to "July baby maybe". At least we will be in good company with all the other ladies.

I haven't tested yet, cause I was so tired of all the negatives the previous cycles, so I am just waiting for AF on Tuesday. But I have zero symptoms so far so if I end up being pregnant it will be one of those "I had no idea!" posts.

pfff... still hoping one of you girls comes back here tomorrow with a surprise BFP!

Who else is close to testing?

I know it sucks! Maybe i ovulated earlier than what it said. I have no idea what threw it off or maybe this just wasnt my month. Looks like we will be July baby maybe..

How long are your cycle days cocotutu?

Hi, ladies, I'm posting from my lil cell window. Won't be near my computer til Sunday night. I feel like crap too but my dear friend needs help with cleaning up for a possible move. She is feeding me antibiotic teas and letting me take naps galore (some helper I am).

I am so sad that we haven't caught a stork yet. I know our babies are waiting for us. They are going to be the coolest lil kids ever! (YES Coco, you are right. Despite my dislike of bfn and infections...I do want one more :) )

And for you new moms waiting on your first baby ever OH MY...you are going to be so beaming happy we will feel the glow from across the globe.

I gotta go now and sorry for any typos. I'll pwrsonnaly catch up once I'm home again.

:dust:

Hope you're having a nice vacation FTale!

Jalanis if I wasn't temping I'd be questioning if I ovulated when I did too, those temps on my chart pretty much point huge arrows to it though

I had some light cramps today probably AF making her way soon. Took evening tests and BFN :nope: im pretty sure im out. Excited to see who gets the first BFP here!

Who else is close to testing I start my tww tomorrow n hope it flies by.

I just went to the re and literally wiped on some yellow beige cm snot! Ive never had that...and neither in the amount i got all at one wipe..i can post but might be tmi :wacko: lol

I just went to the re and literally wiped on some yellow beige cm snot! Ive never had that...and neither in the amount i got all at one wipe..i can post but might be tmi :wacko: lol

Cm has been like that right before af for me in the past, old blood makes it look beige then it slowly gets brown for me. I've had 3 days of cramps now, and it's mostly after I check cp/cm so I'm wondering if checking is irritating my cervix? It's as tender feeling as my bb's :of . DH thinks I'm pregnant (haven't told him I sneakily tested), I can't remember if I had cramping with DS like this, I had pinching during implantation but not days long so I'm guessing it's pre-AF loveliness... :/

I never usually have CM like that...when i know its AF i start light brown cm and then from there it goes on to all colors :haha: maybe your irritating your cervix by checking each day would be my opinion.

My bbs arent tender but my nipps are they hurt.
You havent told DH? Mine has been on my ass since ive been testing he wants to see if it turns positive but i told him that we were more than likely out already.

Haha, no then he'd know how many I take! We keep it to me telling him if I test early and it's positive or I keep shhhhhh at my digression until af is due, he knows that I'll test on Monday for sure. The negative or squinters stress him out more than me, he's really all in once we start ttc bless him.

As for the cramps, I haven't really checked more than normal, maybe it's all of the stupid irritable tummy thing, I have found in the last month or so that eggs aren't friends with me anymore... food sensitivities suck! Lactose and now eggs (early stages of sensitivity so it seems to be just eggs on their own, safe for them to be in pasta, pancakes, etc... for now). I hope when I do get pregnant that I get a break from the whole intolerance thing! That was the best, around 20 weeks it started to go away and I had about 3 months after DS was born for it to come back fully. Perks of pregnancy that I miss haha

Wow that blows you actually have intolerance on certain foods. My pregnancies i always vomit no matter what month im on and heartburn like crazy i certainly dont miss that..but ive never gotten to that point your on.

Hey all. Still hopeful for a june baby so im still here snooping on your comments.
I used to have food sensitivities too but i started taking a high quality probiotic and a digestive enzyme every day and after about id say 90 days of being consistent with them i began noticing a huge difference. I still take them daily an have no more intolerance.
If interested you may like the book
Inner transformations using essential oils. Super informative.

I ovulate today and i am totally optimistic about this cycle. I hate being this optimistic because i will be mighty sad to see BFN's if they come. Anyways. On to the obsessing and waiting 😁

I'm am so excited to be in the tww hope this is my month oily u r a day behind me in cycle

Well, I'm out ladies, I think DH is more upset than I thought he'd be, roll on the :witch: flying away asap.

I will look into that oily, actually I need to find digestive enzymes for DS as he can't seem to break down protein and fat very well and throws up if he eats anything that is too heavy in either

sorly to hear you are out Disney. no luck for any of us so far this month. next month haso got to be better.

I'm on cd5 so af finishing up now and onto the next stage.

I'm am so excited to be in the tww hope this is my month oily u r a day behind me in cycle

Im on cd 16 4dpo and im really hopin this cycle works !..good luck to u and Oilymamma

Disney sorry to hear you are out but hopefully af wud get dun with fast and you can get bak in the tww..

Jalanis fx stil for ur bfp...

Lyso welcome to waitin to ovulate 101..wish you luck...

FTALE WHATS UP WITH YA! where are you at in ur cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->