Making a Baby

Wow i guess thats all our ladies havin to start over ...fx for nex cycle

At least we're consistent as a group :p

Jalanis, I'd contact the seller and let them know they have a bad batch if af shows and proves they're indents

Jalanis, I'd contact the seller and let them know they have a bad batch if af shows and proves they're indents

Yea i already did they kept replying to making me feel like if i was dumb, saying that the urine has to go through and how many seconds to dip in and stuff:growlmad:...i told them i knew how to take the tests but they all give me indents and evaps within time limit so they will send me a new batch soon. Hopefully those arent bad like these.

I hate it when companies play like you're not clued in on things, like hello not my first time using them. Only 3 of mine had indents so I don't think the whole bunch is bad on them. I will probably wait it the tww this cycle, and no experiments lol. I'm thinking I'll get a box of frers and stick them in the cupboard.

Ive had more than 3 with indents showing..and ill.probably wait for the frer lol if i buy early i will do them early :haha: but of course after i get AF to arrive.

I'm am so excited to be in the tww hope this is my month oily u r a day behind me in cycle

Im on cd 16 4dpo and im really hopin this cycle works !..good luck to u and Oilymamma

Disney sorry to hear you are out but hopefully af wud get dun with fast and you can get bak in the tww..

Jalanis fx stil for ur bfp...

Lyso welcome to waitin to ovulate 101..wish you luck...

FTALE WHATS UP WITH YA! where are you at in ur cycle?

Ty Taylor I actually think I am ovulating later this month because my opks today got really dark not quite positive though so we will see. I was basing that off of my ticker.

Did you want me to just keep you in the Tww or did you want to hang out in Waiting to O? FF and opk sticks drove me batty last cycle. I'm just sticking to bbt and that's it. I noticed my temp drops to 97.2 and I start getting ewcm. That's enough of a warning for me. :haha:

You can keep me in the tww. I got my positive opk this evening. So I should ovulate within 24 to 48 hours. So when do I consider my self 1dpo

Yupp! And we are an awesome set of ladies hear ...i dont kno u guys if i see u but i feel like we've known each other for yrs personally..i love it

I'm am so excited to be in the tww hope this is my month oily u r a day behind me in cycle

Im on cd 16 4dpo and im really hopin this cycle works !..good luck to u and Oilymamma

Disney sorry to hear you are out but hopefully af wud get dun with fast and you can get bak in the tww..

Ty Taylor I actually think I am ovulating later this month because my opks today got really dark not quite positive though so we will see. I was basing that off of my ticker.

Did you want me to just keep you in the Tww or did you want to hang out in Waiting to O? FF and opk sticks drove me batty last cycle. I'm just sticking to bbt and that's it. I noticed my temp drops to 97.2 and I start getting ewcm. That's enough of a warning for me. :haha:

You can keep me in the tww. I got my positive opk this evening. So I should ovulate within 24 to 48 hours. So when do I consider my self 1dpo

When i get my positive opk i always get a negative 2 days after so i count that day as 1dpo...for example i got solid smiley on day 11 ...so id put O on day 12 n 1dpo on cd13 hope that helps

Oh Taylor, I was never in the running this month anyway, as we never got a bd in on time!! I'm just not certain when AF will arrive, but I know she will.
I used to have a 14 day LP waaaaay back before kids, but my first cycle PP had a 12 day LP, and now I'm on my second cycle so will be interesting to see if it changes still.

FTale, I'm thinking rum and pineapple lol

Opks can be frustrating, I like backing them up with the digital clearblue ones, saved my sanity, if I went by just bbt and cm I'm worried I'd miss o because I get a lot of creamy mixed with watery cm. but bbt is needed to confirm o so will keep up with all lol.

I took a test this am, more faint lines then af showed so I think the tests I had love blood lol, see if said the boas was a false positive ;)

Here's DS's costume so far, I haven't played with his hair yet... DH thinks he needs to wear closed shoes so I'm trying to figure out which ones he'll wear instead of the flip flops I had picked out. Looking for a fix it Felix toy for him to carry with him instead of the hammer he wants lol

You mentioned it!! HAHAH...UGH. That is my favorite. And it just can't be any old Rum ROFL. My husband doesn't get it because he's not big on drinks or anything sweet in general but he'll get me whatever I want while he has a hard apple cider. :shrug:

He is so cute!!! I hope you find a felix toy. You can hit ebay or amazon for used. But I'm sure its still around.

Hey guys! I haven't caught up, but I've been away all weekend at a breastfeeding conference so I'm home again now!!
I've been SO emotional yesterday and today that I reckon AF is just around the corner as predicted. Excited to get another go at another month, bring on AF!

WB Flyinguster!! I hope you had a great time at the conference. Remember PMS are also preggy feelings too FX you get a surprise bfp!! :dust:

Yea i already did they kept replying to making me feel like if i was dumb, saying that the urine has to go through and how many seconds to dip in and stuff:growlmad:...i told them i knew how to take the tests but they all give me indents and evaps within time limit so they will send me a new batch soon. Hopefully those arent bad like these.

I think indents/evaps are done on purpose by the creators. Its how they make the money. I know when I used FRER curved last cycle it had a huge indent in it before I even used it!! I was looking at one line/indent. That ended up being next to the color filled control line. If I didn't know any better, I'd think it was a faint line.

Makes you have to wait until a missed period to test anymore.

Taylor: Hey, Taylor!! Sorry, it took me this long to reply to your post. My mind wonders so quick!! But I am cd 6 just. I will be doing the O thing this weekend. I have a ticker at the bottom of my sig. so you can see where I am at. Some times its a day off because of my short lp kind of hard to get some tickers to follow exactly,

How are you feeling?

When i get my positive opk i always get a negative 2 days after so i count that day as 1dpo...for example i got solid smiley on day 11 ...so id put O on day 12 n 1dpo on cd13 hope that helps

Ty Taylor that does help. So tomorrow I will b 1dpo and finally in the tww

Hi ladies, well I'm on cd 17 today and I'm not sure if I've ovulated yet :( I've been using the advanced clear blue tests since cd 7 and all I've had is 10 flashing smiles. I used cheaper tests a week ago and I was getting a faint line but then nothing. So don't know what's going on

Hi ladies, well I'm on cd 17 today and I'm not sure if I've ovulated yet :( I've been using the advanced clear blue tests since cd 7 and all I've had is 10 flashing smiles. I used cheaper tests a week ago and I was getting a faint line but then nothing. So don't know what's going on

The advanced are solid when positive aren't they? still time yet for you to ovulate!

AFM: I switched my drawer over from HPTs to OPKs and had a little moment, stupid AF makes me so over emotional! Bad move to watch PS. I Love you last night too haha.

DS has been extra adorable since last night, he keeps asking if there's a baby in mummys tummy, I tell him soon hopefully, he says he wants both a sister and a brother (and still that darned dinosaur lol) and showered me with kisses at bedtime... the latter I think was just because he didn't want mummy to leave his room just yet, he gave big hugs and snuggled on my lap whilst we read bedtime stories. He reminds me why we go through the stresses of TTC to have another, for all of the tantrums over naptime he makes up for it with such sweetness.

The advanced are solid when positive aren't they? still time yet for you to ovulate!

AFM: I switched my drawer over from HPTs to OPKs and had a little moment, stupid AF makes me so over emotional! Bad move to watch PS. I Love you last night too haha.
DS has been extra adorable since last night, he keeps asking if there's a baby in mummys tummy, I tell him soon hopefully, he says he wants both a sister and a brother (and still that darned dinosaur lol) and showered me with kisses at bedtime... the latter I think was just because he didn't want mummy to leave his room just yet, he gave big hugs and snuggled on my lap whilst we read bedtime stories. He reminds me why we go through the stresses of TTC to have another, for all of the tantrums over naptime he makes up for it with such sweetness.

Yeah they are but I wouldn't have thought anything was detected so early if was due to ovulate, also my periods r usually 26- 29 days and I'm on cd 17 so thought it be a bit late if this week, it says on the packet if had nine flashing smiles may want to stop testing as chances are won't get my Peak this cycle

12dpo BFN can AF arrive sooner already!
Im actually one of those that get 2-3 zits before AF which means AF is coming and i got a tiny one.nothing compared to the ones i get..ive been waking up feeling really hot these past days.

Hi everyone!

I am going to try and catch up tonight but I just wanted to say I got a positive today. I am 11 DPO and got a "1-2 Pregnant" on a digital. I am excited but super scared as well, cause of the early loss I had in June.

Will you please keep fingers and toes crossed for me that this baby Bean sticks?

Thank you and as I said, I will try to catch up and I will definitely keep following!!

Coco: I hope you get that bfp today!! FX :dust:

FTale you are so awesome for remembering when I would test! <3 And your baby dust is top quality it seems :D

I am sending tons of baby dust your way too and to all our other friends on the thread as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->