Making a Baby

Hey all!
I am officially in the TWW. Excited and over optimistic about this month which will totally make this wait so.much longer and a bfn so much tougher to deal with. Lol!!
Lucky for me this month is crazy busy and loaded with things to keep my mind occupied.

I used to get hormonal headaches. I did some research and learned alot about how chemicals in our home have molecules that mimick estrogen so our bodies have too much of one and not enough of the other. I threw out all chemicals (candles and anything scented included) and i no longer get them! I have never felt better

Hmmm..good point. I will have a look around. I know I sprayed some thing earlier but can't recall if my headache was already there or not. I am very sensitive to smells though. Gonna have to play it safe. I took extra strength head meds and it is finally gone.

Cototutu - i would love to join you but i know i wont :nope:..hopefully af comes soon.

Lostintrans - so that makes you 10dpo? Your still early...your not out til AF shows. Im 12dpo which i expect for af to arrive soon but still have negatives so im pretty sure im out already.

Think it makes me 11dpo? to be honest like I said this whole thing has me kind of lost. Does everybody show up with a positive test in the few days before missed AF??

During the last TWWs I 've done quite a bit of "research" on the subject and it seems there are many women whose hormones increase at a lower rate and got their BFP at 14, even 17 DPO! It depends of course on your cycles as well. Best of luck!!

Woww coco Congrats hun..our first june baby !!YAYY����.
FTALE ..Im doin fine girl!..started back University so alot to keep my mind a teeny bit occupied ..im on cd 17 5dpo ...No progesterone this cycle or vit c...as i figured its what set af early last cycle ..well mostly the vit c ..so im gonna see how my body runs this cycle without n if i get a bfp then ill start the npc or suppositories.. i did take soy isoflavones this month and it did bring O on 2 days earlier than last cycle so hopefully my lp would b long enough this cycle for me to get a bfp fingers crossed for that n dashed with tons of baby dust ...im not having any symptons are anything so im not sure if i would b lucky this month but we'll see..if everything goes well ill b testing on the 17th..darn thats far away but i have plenty test from last cycle i didnt get to use . Hopefully i dont take all in 1 day lol .
Wish u ladies tons of babydust and good luck

Great that you have something to keep you distracted (funny how something as important as university becomes a mere distraction when we try not to go crazy from TTC :D)!

The two cycles after my chemical I took both B6 and an Iron/B12 tablet plus my regular prenatals. I guess it was good as it loaded my body with the good stuff, but i got the BFP only when I stopped with those and got my regular prenatal.

Let's hope that stopping Vit C this cycle might do it for you as well! And glad to read isoflavones worked to lengthen your lp! That's a very good sign!

Oh, man. I've got a killer headache. I usually only get like this right before the witch the shows. My bbs are feeling weird too. I read that antibiotics can mess with your estrogen. It can slow it down then once it leaves your system your body can get an estrogen overload. Me thinks I'm getting overloaded. If I don't ovulate this cycle, I'll know why....geesh

Anyone else suffer from hormonal headaches so early in cycle?

Sorry you are feeling bad FTale :( I don't get hormonal headaches but I have friends who do and I know it sucks. Cutting out sugar completely helped one of them but I know your sugar/caffeine consumption is already low because of TTC. Could very well be that thing you sprayed though!

Hope you get better soon Ftale!

Afm my nipps are super sore hopefully sign that AF is coming soon already but have no signs down there yet.
I will retest tonight but im sure it will be the same :nope:

Interesting :D maybe you are earlier in your dpo than you think. Normally my bbs are sore the pain gets weaker as I get closer to af. So hoping you get a bfp. FX

I honestly have no idea what my real cycle is like so im really basing myself off a 28cycle day..bfn tonight will retest tomorrow morning til AF arrives...eithwr i ovulated earlier or later than expected not sure where to even start. 2 days before O day i did 2 opks and the one i did in afternoon was faint light so i followed up with a 2nd one to see if either it got a tad darker but i got fainter..i can post a pic here so u can see what i mean. So thats why im not even sure when i Ovulated...but i do remember having some O pains just cant remember what day it was :dohh:

Thank you everyone for your wishes! You are the sweetest!
I will keep stalking as many of you seem to be entering the TWW again and really hope I started a BFP parade! Keep them coming!

I just want to put it out there, in case it helps any of you:

I had zero, really zero, symptoms till 11 DPO. A tingling feeling in my nipples, but I get that before AF as well, a few cramps when little one was breastfeeding but I get that as well too. My cervix was low and firm and my CM the usual white lotiony that's my normal before AF. Only CD 11 (which would be the day I expected my period) I woke up slightly nauseous and felt tired and that's that.

I will keep stalking as many of you seem to be entering the TWW again and really hope I started a BFP parade! Keep them coming!

I had zero, really zero, symptoms till 11 DPO. A tingling feeling in my nipples, but I get that before AF as well, a few cramps when little one was breastfeeding but I get that as well too. My cervix was low and firm and my CM the usual white lotiony that's my normal before AF. Only CD 11 (which would be the day I expected my period) I woke up slightly nauseous and felt tired and that's that.

I cant begin to explain how excited i am for you!! I cant wait to cherish my own moments:happydance::hugs:

I cant begin to explain how excited i am for you!! I cant wait to cherish my own moments:happydance::hugs:

the time will come soon Taylor! I will be over here, keeping my fingers crossed for you and the other girls :) and thank you!

Coco absolutely fantastic news. delighted for you xxx
I'll catch up with everyone else lat er. .

Tested again today - 3 days before AF is due, Still a BFN :(

I'm sorry. :( I wish it was an automatic bfp by a certain day or you are out but its not. We never truly know when our little eggies implant so we have to wait it out. I hope you caught the egg and find out real soon here. :hugs:FX

Hope you get better soon Ftale!

Afm my nipps are super sore hopefully sign that AF is coming soon already but have no signs down there yet.
I will retest tonight but im sure it will be the same :nope:

Interesting :D maybe you are earlier in your dpo than you think. Normally my bbs are sore the pain gets weaker as I get closer to af. So hoping you get a bfp. FX

I honestly have no idea what my real cycle is like so im really basing myself off a 28cycle day..bfn tonight will retest tomorrow morning til AF arrives...eithwr i ovulated earlier or later than expected not sure where to even start. 2 days before O day i did 2 opks and the one i did in afternoon was faint light so i followed up with a 2nd one to see if either it got a tad darker but i got fainter..i can post a pic here so u can see what i mean. So thats why im not even sure when i Ovulated...but i do remember having some O pains just cant remember what day it was :dohh:

Right?? I can't stand the cycles where I can't remember when I had O pain. It was like that some times when I wasn't ttc and I really needed to remember so I could make sure I had girly supplies stocked up...ugh.

Coco congratulations! H&H 9 months!
It has been crazy busy around here. I had two vacations back to back. It was the first one with dd. It went really well! I have been keeping up with everyone just haven't posted since we have been on vacation!
The ladies that are still waiting for af and have been getting bfns you are not out until af shows her ugly face! There are many women I know who didn't get a positive test until af was late!
Afm: I think I am oing either today or tomorrow. Bded last night and hoping again tonight!
After this week things should start to settle down for me.
I am sending positive thoughts to all of you! I really hoping to hear more bfps soon! Hopefully, this is the start of it.

Lostintrans - your not alone. 13dpo here bfn.

It's proper frustrating. Like when I test I'm genuinely expecting to see a positive. Had some crazy cramping yesterday but nothing today. Normally when AF comes I get cramping on the day it arrives and then it stops after that first day.

I've got one test left now, and I'm gonna keep that for Friday (if I can manage to contain myself) when AF is due.

Please god the weekend will bring us some super BFPs :) Xx

Jalanis, I still have hope for you!
Lost, I didn't get a solid line until 13 dpo with DS, before that they were squinters that could easily have been missed, you're not out until af shows!

AFM: Guess who's cold has worked it's way to me? yup, DH shared with DS, DS coughed in my face a few days ago and generally shared his snotty kisses. I swear AF is making me more susceptible to yuckiness :( but once again, at least it's way before O time! DS is due his flu shot next month so hopefully that'll cut down this cycle of bugs. It's been cooler here too so the cold air isn't helping sinus pain, a silver lining is none of the cold meds that I have can be taken during 1st tri so I'm not having to worry about that, There was a bad flu going around when I was just in 2nd tri with DS, my OB gave me meds to take but I could only take one dose a day, that was rough with all day morning sickness too, if I can avoid that again, that would be nice

I hope u two get ur bfp soon. As for me 1dpo today and sick. I've had to be an awful lot today and if I don't go pee right when I go it hurts ugh wonder what that is about.

Jalanis, I still have hope for you!
Lost, I didn't get a solid line until 13 dpo with DS, before that they were squinters that could easily have been missed, you're not out until af shows!

AFM: Guess who's cold has worked it's way to me? yup, DH shared with DS, DS coughed in my face a few days ago and generally shared his snotty kisses. I swear AF is making me more susceptible to yuckiness :( but once again, at least it's way before O time! DS is due his flu shot next month so hopefully that'll cut down this cycle of bugs. It's been cooler here too so the cold air isn't helping sinus pain, a silver lining is none of the cold meds that I have can be taken during 1st tri so I'm not having to worry about that, There was a bad flu going around when I was just in 2nd tri with DS, my OB gave me meds to take but I could only take one dose a day, that was rough with all day morning sickness too, if I can avoid that again, that would be nice

oh nooo.. not another cold! Hope you and everyone in the house feel better soon! I like that you focus on the silver lining though! That's a great attitude :)

https://i64.tinypic.com/ri9d0w.jpg

Look at this evil evap! Within time limit. Not sure if it has color. But doubt it AF will be here possibly tomorrow.

Top test FMU
Second test just recently

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"