Making a Baby

Awesome :yipee: the first BFP this thread has!

Congrats Cocotutu!

Awesome :yipee: the first BFP this thread has!

Congrats Cocotutu!

Jalanis it would be so great to find out that despite those BFN you can join me as well!! Otherwise, hope AF comes soon for you so you can have a fresh start. :hugs:

Hi all,

This is my very first post, so I'm hoping you guys will be able to give me a little bit of advice as you all seem to be a bit more experienced.

So this is our first time actively TTC, have an 18 month old daughter, who wasn't planned and I was on BC at the time so didn't find out I was pregnant until almost 8 weeks so wasn't aware of any symptoms from early pregnancy.

This time around we're actively trying, and this is our first month. I have a 28 day cycle which tends to run like clock work. First day of this cycle was 9th September so I'm currently day 24. Not sure of when I ovulated but assuming it is around the 14th day we had lots of BD time between 12th and 17th.

For the past maybe 5 days I've been having some crazy symptoms and I'm not sure if this is AF coming (due Friday) or early pregnancy symptoms. Was having the wildest most lucid dreams for the past few days, I never really remember my dreams but have woken up and been like woah :) I have literally been so tired constantly and this was the only symptom I had from my first pregnancy that I know of. Not sure if this tiredness is a pregnancy symptom or just over-worked. Along with this I've been really nauseous, I smoke regularly and haven't smoked since Friday as even the thought of it is making me feel ill. For the past 3 days I've been having lotion like CM, and today I've had quite moderate cramping. My boobs also seem really funny, my nipple are quite tender and my boobs look almost shiny and silvery...sorry TMI :haha:

I took a FRER test Saturday which was negative, and probably too early, then took CB test this morning also negative?? Is that me out for this month or is there still hope?? I'm driving myself absolutely insane because I genuinely feel like I am pregnant, but not sure if that's because I want it or if its real symptoms.

Somebody please put me out of my misery xx

Cototutu - i would love to join you but i know i wont :nope:..hopefully af comes soon.

Lostintrans - so that makes you 10dpo? Your still early...your not out til AF shows. Im 12dpo which i expect for af to arrive soon but still have negatives so im pretty sure im out already.

Cototutu - i would love to join you but i know i wont :nope:..hopefully af comes soon.

Lostintrans - so that makes you 10dpo? Your still early...your not out til AF shows. Im 12dpo which i expect for af to arrive soon but still have negatives so im pretty sure im out already.

Think it makes me 11dpo? to be honest like I said this whole thing has me kind of lost. Does everybody show up with a positive test in the few days before missed AF??

Everyone is different so not everyone shows with a positive before missed period. Good luck hun

Everyone is different so not everyone shows with a positive before missed period. Good luck hun

Jalanis - Thank you. I don't know how people do this ttc long term. It's my first month and I feel like I'm going mad lol.

Best of luck to you too - fingers crossed for you xx

Congtats coco on your bfp.
Lost with both my pregnancy I did not get a positive until day of missed period.

Congtats coco on your bfp.
Lost with both my pregnancy I did not get a positive until day of missed period.

Thank you bbygurl for replying to me. I've be racking my brain wondering/worrying. So much information on these sites and so many different opinions. So I never know which to go by. I'm glad that I still have some shot this month. Please God it will be a BFP for both of us :) xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

COCO TUTU​
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! PRAYING FOR A VERY STICKY BEAN AND A HH9!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woww coco Congrats hun..our first june baby !!YAYY����.
FTALE ..Im doin fine girl!..started back University so alot to keep my mind a teeny bit occupied ..im on cd 17 5dpo ...No progesterone this cycle or vit c...as i figured its what set af early last cycle ..well mostly the vit c ..so im gonna see how my body runs this cycle without n if i get a bfp then ill start the npc or suppositories.. i did take soy isoflavones this month and it did bring O on 2 days earlier than last cycle so hopefully my lp would b long enough this cycle for me to get a bfp fingers crossed for that n dashed with tons of baby dust ...im not having any symptons are anything so im not sure if i would b lucky this month but we'll see..if everything goes well ill b testing on the 17th..darn thats far away but i have plenty test from last cycle i didnt get to use . Hopefully i dont take all in 1 day lol .
Wish u ladies tons of babydust and good luck

Oh, man. I've got a killer headache. I usually only get like this right before the witch the shows. My bbs are feeling weird too. I read that antibiotics can mess with your estrogen. It can slow it down then once it leaves your system your body can get an estrogen overload. Me thinks I'm getting overloaded. If I don't ovulate this cycle, I'll know why....geesh

Anyone else suffer from hormonal headaches so early in cycle?

Hope you get better soon Ftale!

Afm my nipps are super sore hopefully sign that AF is coming soon already but have no signs down there yet.
I will retest tonight but im sure it will be the same :nope:

Hi everyone!

I am going to try and catch up tonight but I just wanted to say I got a positive today. I am 11 DPO and got a "1-2 Pregnant" on a digital. I am excited but super scared as well, cause of the early loss I had in June.

Will you please keep fingers and toes crossed for me that this baby Bean sticks?

Thank you and as I said, I will try to catch up and I will definitely keep following!!

Yay! Fingers and toes are all crossed for you! So exciting!

Hey all!
I am officially in the TWW. Excited and over optimistic about this month which will totally make this wait so.much longer and a bfn so much tougher to deal with. Lol!!
Lucky for me this month is crazy busy and loaded with things to keep my mind occupied.

I used to get hormonal headaches. I did some research and learned alot about how chemicals in our home have molecules that mimick estrogen so our bodies have too much of one and not enough of the other. I threw out all chemicals (candles and anything scented included) and i no longer get them! I have never felt better

So I had some strong o pains today so tomorrow I officially start my tww. I will test starting at 9dpo on the 12th.

Hope you get better soon Ftale!

Afm my nipps are super sore hopefully sign that AF is coming soon already but have no signs down there yet.
I will retest tonight but im sure it will be the same :nope:

Interesting :D maybe you are earlier in your dpo than you think. Normally my bbs are sore the pain gets weaker as I get closer to af. So hoping you get a bfp. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->