Making a Baby

https://i64.tinypic.com/ri9d0w.jpg

Look at this evil evap! Within time limit. Not sure if it has color. But doubt it AF will be here possibly tomorrow.

Top test FMU
Second test just recently

Oh, boy. I feel silly. Just figured out how to enlarge you pics. I can now see what is driving you insane. :dohh: I can't see any color from my end but I do see a possible evap. Man, if that doesn't turn into a positive I would never use those tests again.

Jalanis, I still have hope for you!
Lost, I didn't get a solid line until 13 dpo with DS, before that they were squinters that could easily have been missed, you're not out until af shows!

AFM: Guess who's cold has worked it's way to me? yup, DH shared with DS, DS coughed in my face a few days ago and generally shared his snotty kisses. I swear AF is making me more susceptible to yuckiness :( but once again, at least it's way before O time! DS is due his flu shot next month so hopefully that'll cut down this cycle of bugs. It's been cooler here too so the cold air isn't helping sinus pain, a silver lining is none of the cold meds that I have can be taken during 1st tri so I'm not having to worry about that, There was a bad flu going around when I was just in 2nd tri with DS, my OB gave me meds to take but I could only take one dose a day, that was rough with all day morning sickness too, if I can avoid that again, that would be nice

OH NOOOO!! Awwww..Disney. Have to get you all better soon!! I did laugh because your DS coughed in your face..heheh..they ALWAYS do that no matter how you try to hide..lol. FX you get well quick, get plenty of rest and chicken soup (it has secret powers)

I hope u two get ur bfp soon. As for me 1dpo today and sick. I've had to be an awful lot today and if I don't go pee right when I go it hurts ugh wonder what that is about.

Like UTI hurt? Or does your tummy hurt?

I know i dont want these tests no more but they resent me a same brand which i didnt want anymore but oh well i will have to suck it up lol...they drive me crazy i can literally see evaps in mostly all the ones ive done.

My nipps hurt badly to the point i can feel botherness when i carry my 2yr old. I can feel it..i want to get this over with already.

https://i64.tinypic.com/ri9d0w.jpg

Look at this evil evap! Within time limit. Not sure if it has color. But doubt it AF will be here possibly tomorrow.

Top test FMU
Second test just recently

That's crazy, and so clear. When do your new tests from them get here?

FTale, there's no avoiding their bugs, especially when they're all here look at my boogers mummy, and by that they shove a snotty tissue right at you. DS was literally "hi mummy" *cough cough* "I sick mummy, it tickles", yes, yes it does lol. The upside is that he napped without a fight because I said mummy was going to nap too, he liked those terms and conditiond then actually took a nap.

I have no idea they get here from 4-10 business days they shipped yesterday..AF will probably be here by then lol

I feel not the AF cramps but like when your lower body feels like AF is coming so lets see

I'm out. So over this whole process. Onto month 6. Losing hope.

Think I may be almost out too!! Day 26 of 28 day cycle and Ive had cramping yesterday and today. Also had slight spotting tonight...and when I saw spotting I mean literally 2 spots and then nothing...presume AF is on her wicked way :(

I hope u two get ur bfp soon. As for me 1dpo today and sick. I've had to be an awful lot today and if I don't go pee right when I go it hurts ugh wonder what that is about.

Like UTI hurt? Or does your tummy hurt?

My tummy hurts almost like when u don't wake up n pee all night. When u do wake up u have to go so bad it hurts. That was what I was feeling.

Omg Coco!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop woop!

Jalanis, did you do other OPKs too? It sounds like you didn't get any positive ones so you could be way out on your O day?? Do you know what your usual LP is?

Lostintrans, it's toooootally normal I'm afraid, to be incredibly obsessed and live and breath the obsession of TTC. And yes, you will obsess over every little niggle you never ever noticed before and you'll be DEAD CERTAIN you never ever had that symptom before AF before..... I do hope you get your BFP of course, but please know it's so very normal and basically every single early preg symptom can also be matched perfectly by a PMS symptom. Nothing is guaranteed until you get a BFP or AF arrives, and both could be delayed for aaaaaany number of reasons. I promise though, one day it will all be in the distant past!!

Ohhappyz, I'm sorry!! Your chart looked good too! It is so hard. Xxx

And now I've forgotten what else I was gonna say to others! But big hugs for all the impending AFs and good luck to those in the middle of your cycle!! Bring it on!

AFM, I'm quite happy, as last month (my first PP AF) I had a luteal phase of 12 days, which is fine, but on the short side of fine. Well today I'm 12 DPO and my temp was high and I have no AF so I'm really happy my LP has extended a wee bit and there will be an even better chance next month!!! And no, there is still no chance of a sneaky BFP, I swear there is no chance due to bd timing, but it's ok and I'm looking forward to AF tomorrow or maybe even the next day and then trying again!!!

Flyingduster- i only did 2 opks i mentioned cause im never one that really does opks it stresses me, but out of curiosity i did them to see if i was near O day. Idk my LP because its my 1st month ttc..but before my second baby my cycles were always on point for 28 days..so im basing myself as a 28 day cycle but i dont know what it really is since we werent trying before i wouldnt take notes of when i received to count days. So if today is cycle day 28..maybe it will be longer idk. Im lost lol

I feel so weird down there in pretty sure AF is on her way

Ah, then I guess there is no way of knowing now until you either get AF or a BFP! But no way to be sure you are late or anything!

So after slight (literally a dot) of spotting yesterday on cycle day 26, Ive had nothing since. The cramping is still there but no sign of AF... I feel even more in limbo now than I did before!!

I am sorry :( I know it feels like forever but try to remember that doctors don't even start to worry about issues after a year of consistent trying.

I hope you won't have to wait much longer though cause I know this TTC business can really drive us crazy :/ :hugs:

So after slight (literally a dot) of spotting yesterday on cycle day 26, Ive had nothing since. The cramping is still there but no sign of AF... I feel even more in limbo now than I did before!!

Oh..! This could be good! If not, AF better show her ugly face soon cause I am sure this limbo is killing you.

Flyingduster- i only did 2 opks i mentioned cause im never one that really does opks it stresses me, but out of curiosity i did them to see if i was near O day. Idk my LP because its my 1st month ttc..but before my second baby my cycles were always on point for 28 days..so im basing myself as a 28 day cycle but i dont know what it really is since we werent trying before i wouldnt take notes of when i received to count days. So if today is cycle day 28..maybe it will be longer idk. Im lost lol

I feel so weird down there in pretty sure AF is on her way

Jalanis I am just quickly writing to say you are not crazy at all, I can see the evaps as well. I also can't see color in my monitor but they are clearly there! Can't wait to see if they turn into a BFP. I am still holding hope for you!

It took me 6 months of trying to get my first ever bfp. I was starting to get frustrated too. then got that bfp which was a mc but got pregnant with my son next month. then next 2 pregnancies happened easily. I don't know why it took 6 months. my timing was good. I was worried that something was wrong. but 4 pregnancies and 3 children later obviously nothing was wrong it just took that long!
Your bfp is most likely just around the corner xx

that could be very positive! you going to test?

Jalanis I so hope that your o day was later than you thought and bfp is coming.

FTale how you doing any sign of uti this cycle? Hope not.

Taylor how many dpo are you now and more importantly are you gonna test early??

sorry haven't been keeping up. last few days hectic.

so I'm on cd 8. still spotting brown which seems to be my new normal now. brown spotting until about cd 9 or so. never used to happen but has last few cycles. anyhow I'm torn as to whether to get opks. my cycles are regular and I have a reasonable idea of when I ovulate so it's just a big old waste of money that could be used elsewhere. but I HATE not knowing that surge has happened and not pinning down the day. no point getting cheap ones anymore and the digital are so expensive so I think I'd better give them a miss this month. .... wish I was rich I'd have a room of my house dedicated to fancy opk and pregnancy tests. fully stocked at all times!!

so my plan is roughly to try to dtd cd8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 I hate that it seems such a chore but we are so tired with the children we have already it genuinely can be an effort some nights.

I'm hoping that I can resist testing before 12dpo. that is my aim anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->