Making a Baby

Thanks girls! Im actually doing a substitute class right now so i havent really gotten on. Since the morning i feel just different down there which i thought AF would be here by now but she still hasnt shown...no cramps.no nothing just feel weird down there with my neighbor :haha:

Thank you ladies for your support. I know ill be fine and I know it will eventually happen, and time will fly to that point, but the first day I see blood is always so hard on me.

Oh happy, it's hard when timing and everything seems perfect and af still shows up, with DS it took 6 months to conceive him. My OB said even with everything being great with timing, it's still only a 20% chance to get pregnant, seems so crazily low a number!

Jalanis I hope this means they aren't evaps or indents and you're just taking a little while longer to build up hcg!

sorry haven't been keeping up. last few days hectic.

so I'm on cd 8. still spotting brown which seems to be my new normal now. brown spotting until about cd 9 or so. never used to happen but has last few cycles. anyhow I'm torn as to whether to get opks. my cycles are regular and I have a reasonable idea of when I ovulate so it's just a big old waste of money that could be used elsewhere. but I HATE not knowing that surge has happened and not pinning down the day. no point getting cheap ones anymore and the digital are so expensive so I think I'd better give them a miss this month. .... wish I was rich I'd have a room of my house dedicated to fancy opk and pregnancy tests. fully stocked at all times!!

so my plan is roughly to try to dtd cd8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 I hate that it seems such a chore but we are so tired with the children we have already it genuinely can be an effort some nights.

I'm hoping that I can resist testing before 12dpo. that is my aim anyhow.

I'm in the same boat. I don't want the miss the surge even though I know when its happening. I have started hurting earlier than normal since last cycle. I am resolved to not doing any hpt testing until a missed period but I broke down today and got some cheap opks because my temp rose this morning and my right ovary is hurting??? But not ovlation pain hurting. I thought I could chill and not bd until thursday or friday but my body is not cooperating.

You have ALOT of bding planned...heheh...I admire your commitment :thumbup:

I just hope i have the energy to cover each night until Monday. I know two cycles ago we just kept falling asleep...:haha:

I know what you mean about the expensive tests though. i have no more money for anything ttc related. I was telling my husband if I get preggers I might have to wait till I'm 12wks then go in and be like "Oh, my goodness, I'm pregnant, who knew.." I'll need that time to save up money for a sono appt. because our insurance is horrible.

Oh, and no more UTI symptoms plus my libido is back!!! :winkwink:

Lyo, do you temp at all?? Cos if you have a good idea by symptoms when you are leading up to it, then OPKs are a bit of a waste of money, but temping will then pinpoint O for you for sure and then you know when it was exactly and can count down the TWW accurately.... For the price of one thermometer it's an awesome tool!!

Jalanis, fx these are all good signs!!! When will you test again!??

Lostintrans, that could be a good sign too!!

FTale, yay for no more UTI and libedo is back! Go get busy! Hahahaha.

AFM, now 13DPO, temp even higher but it was taken later in the morning cos we slept in! Lol. No AF yet anyway. I'm really happy my LP is heading back to my old 14 days, but at the same time I'm sorta keen to just hurry up and get on with the next cycle already! If I was in with a chance I'd be excited by now, but cos I'm not I'm just getting impatient for AF already!!

I keep going to the RR i keep thinking AF is here but still nada. If it is AF, she should arrive any time today i think. Lets see hopefully not lol

Might test tonight if AF hasnt arrived. Im tempted to do frer but i will wait til i see something on ic

Lyo, do you temp at all?? Cos if you have a good idea by symptoms when you are leading up to it, then OPKs are a bit of a waste of money, but temping will then pinpoint O for you for sure and then you know when it was exactly and can count down the TWW accurately.... For the price of one thermometer it's an awesome tool!!

Jalanis, fx these are all good signs!!! When will you test again!??

Lostintrans, that could be a good sign too!!

FTale, yay for no more UTI and libedo is back! Go get busy! Hahahaha.

AFM, now 13DPO, temp even higher but it was taken later in the morning cos we slept in! Lol. No AF yet anyway. I'm really happy my LP is heading back to my old 14 days, but at the same time I'm sorta keen to just hurry up and get on with the next cycle already! If I was in with a chance I'd be excited by now, but cos I'm not I'm just getting impatient for AF already!!

All it takes is one time!! Your chart looks fab to me!! FX :dust:

I keep going to the RR i keep thinking AF is here but still nada. If it is AF, she should arrive any time today i think. Lets see hopefully not lol

Might test tonight if AF hasnt arrived. Im tempted to do frer but i will wait til i see something on ic

I hope it isn't AF. What is you longest cycle?

This past week has given me so much respect for those women who spend years TTC. It's literally all that I'm thinking about. Every twinge in my body, every sneeze...I'm googling to see if it's a sign lol.

Had cramping day 25/26 and literally a spot last night. Then today I have woke up cramping has subsided a lot and no more spotting. The one other symptom that's really standing out is that my skin is always super clear...I'm one of those lucky ones that never gets spots/blemishes and never really have. For the past week I look like I have chickenpox on my face...it's like a mild breakout of acne. To the point where one of my employees today commented on it :cry:

Keep running to the toilet today because it feels really wet down there, as if AF has come on ( Sorry I know TMI) and no sign of the witch.

Did another test this morning, really don't know why I keep torturing myself with them mind. BFN again.

AF is due on Friday, I'm not holding out for any miracles though. It's hard to remain positive when you see people getting BFP on 9DPO and I'm here 13 DPO with every symptom under the sun and about 20 BFN tests.

With my first pregnancy, I found out when I was like 6/7 weeks pregnant as I was on BC and wasn't planned, so don't even know if I had any symptoms then that I can compare it to.

But I genuinely do wish you all my very best blessings and wishes in getting your BFPs this month. It's hard when you want something so much and see other people around you take that very thing for granted :(

Big baby dust kisses to you all Xxx

I just took a test but im not sure i think its an obvious evap...dont want to get excited cause im not sure.

https://i67.tinypic.com/zkij5g.jpg

These tests are super bad..within time limit! I dont recommend these to anyone ive had so many evaps.

https://i67.tinypic.com/zkij5g.jpg

These tests are super bad..within time limit! I dont recommend these to anyone ive had so many evaps.

Right well i definetely see a line anyway...which is pretty positive because I can rarely see the slight lines on these types of tests in other people's pictures. Doesn't look like an EVAP to me, but the picture is kinda hard to see.

I've got fingers and toes crossed that this is the real deal for you, keep me updated Xxx

You can click on the top of the pic and it expands the picture bigger...well i have shown tests to these ladies and you can obviously see the evap but this one threw me off..but ill test later today that will call it out.

You can click on the top of the pic and it expands the picture bigger...well i have shown tests to these ladies and you can obviously see the evap but this one threw me off..but ill test later today that will call it out.

Fingers crossed for you!! Bed time for me...I'm going to jump out of bed tomorrow morning first thing and test as always. Final day of my cycle tomorrow...cramping has stopped and no further spotting since yesterday.
Probably being foolish allowing myself to get hopeful.

Dont say that your not foolish! So am i! If im right on track today i should receive AF which i havent yet...and i feel like wet down there that i check to see if its AF but no sign yet..your not out yet. :hugs:

Dont say that your not foolish! So am i! If im right on track today i should receive AF which i havent yet...and i feel like wet down there that i check to see if its AF but no sign yet..your not out yet. :hugs:

Have you got that wet thing too?? I spent the whole day today at work popping into the toilet as I felt as if AF was there:blush: but nothing apart from looking like I've peed myself lol

Yess thats whats happening to me today! I keep checking this started since the morning thats why i was so sure AF was arriving in thr A.M but nothing til now.

Yess thats whats happening to me today! I keep checking this started since the morning thats why i was so sure AF was arriving in thr A.M but nothing til now.

I've had this since yesterday. I googled it, as I do with every other frickin symptom or basically anything that happens at all :haha: and it can be either a sign of early pregnancy or that AF is coming. So basically the same as every other symptom. Wouldn't the whole process be so much easier if the symptoms were different for AF and BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->