Making a Baby

I agree with you! Why couldnt there be different signs for each thing.
On tests is it necessary to have a hold on urine? Or can i go every little while? Asking for testing.

I agree with you! Why couldnt there be different signs for each thing.
On tests is it necessary to have a hold on urine? Or can i go every little while? Asking for testing.

I'm not the most experienced on this one! But would say the only reason people hold is to ensure that the urine sample is strong and not overly diluted. Like if you're peeling frequently it would be less concentrated??

Lyo, do you temp at all?? Cos if you have a good idea by symptoms when you are leading up to it, then OPKs are a bit of a waste of money, but temping will then pinpoint O for you for sure and then you know when it was exactly and can count down the TWW accurately.... For the price of one thermometer it's an awesome tool!!

Jalanis, fx these are all good signs!!! When will you test again!??

Lostintrans, that could be a good sign too!!

FTale, yay for no more UTI and libedo is back! Go get busy! Hahahaha.

AFM, now 13DPO, temp even higher but it was taken later in the morning cos we slept in! Lol. No AF yet anyway. I'm really happy my LP is heading back to my old 14 days, but at the same time I'm sorta keen to just hurry up and get on with the next cycle already! If I was in with a chance I'd be excited by now, but cos I'm not I'm just getting impatient for AF already!!

All it takes is one time!! Your chart looks fab to me!! FX :dust:
Haha FTale, I know it only takes one (can you see my old chart on my link? From 2011? I got preg on only one bd then!) but the one bd we got in wasn't a very great bd (remember we were having trouble him finishing? He got himself off and finished only juuuust inside me, so not the greatest!) and it was also a solid 36+ hours after I had O cramping, and an egg only lives like 12-24 hours from ovulation, so reeeeeaallly no chance!! It LOOKS more promising than it is with the timing of O and bd, but it was way over the 24 hours later cos it was really early morning I was cramping and then the next evening we bd somewhat sucessfully.
We did try to bd every day leading up to that but he wasn't able to finish.

Just goes to show how promising a chart can look even with a guaranteed BFN!

Haha yeah pretty much every symptom is equally AF or early preg. Nothing is guaranteed either way until there is proof either way!!!!!

For tests, they do recommend you hold for a bit so the hormone can concentrate. Or at least not drink heaps so it's not really diluted!! But if you've got lots, who cares! Lmao.

Flyingduster did you see the test i posted? Im not sure what to think its an evil evap or what im gojn crazy :wacko:

Flyingduster did you see the test i posted? Im not sure what to think its an evil evap or what im gojn crazy :wacko:

Im probably blind lol i never seem to see any of the evap lines you speak of in your pics ...but here to hoping they are slowly progressin bfps

Afm.. um on cd19 7dpos ...really quick right!! I knoooo!!! No symptoms at alll none none nonee!
So im jus practically stalkin the thread now..
GL

Im probably blind lol i never seem to see any of the evap lines you speak of in your pics ...but here to hoping they are slowly progressin bfps

Really lol they are like right there but its probably an evap..

Im 14dpo today if cycles were 28days long..no sign of AF..feel wet down there like if its AF and my bbs sre super sore and they are getting worse by the day..but its confusing like they mentioned before those symptoms are on AF and pregnancy...i think its AF but well see

Really lol they are like right there but its probably an evap..

Im 14dpo today if cycles were 28days long..no sign of AF..feel wet down there like if its AF and my bbs sre super sore and they are getting worse by the day..but its confusing like they mentioned before those symptoms are on AF and pregnancy...i think its AF but well see

Jalanis I think I see the line! If you take another test, can you put an arrow pointing to it as well so I know I am looking at the right place and not a random shadow? :) I am positive for you!

https://i66.tinypic.com/2eatksy.jpg

Top test was 13dpo
Middle afternoon 14dpo its the one i posted here before this new pic
Evening 14dpo..

I think these are clearly evaps. I hate them..hopefully you can pinpoint them with a coin :haha:

https://i66.tinypic.com/2eatksy.jpg

Top test was 13dpo
Middle afternoon 14dpo its the one i posted here before this new pic
Evening 14dpo..

I think these are clearly evaps. I hate them..hopefully you can pinpoint them with a coin :haha:

I think you shud try proper tests...your bfp wants to come through

Jalanis I seriously struggle to see those lines. I can squint hard out and scroll up and down and juuuust see it, but no, they're not clear to me at all sorry!!

Lost, I'm sorry. You know you aren't out till AF shows!!

sorry haven't been keeping up. last few days hectic.

so I'm on cd 8. still spotting brown which seems to be my new normal now. brown spotting until about cd 9 or so. never used to happen but has last few cycles. anyhow I'm torn as to whether to get opks. my cycles are regular and I have a reasonable idea of when I ovulate so it's just a big old waste of money that could be used elsewhere. but I HATE not knowing that surge has happened and not pinning down the day. no point getting cheap ones anymore and the digital are so expensive so I think I'd better give them a miss this month. .... wish I was rich I'd have a room of my house dedicated to fancy opk and pregnancy tests. fully stocked at all times!!

so my plan is roughly to try to dtd cd8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 I hate that it seems such a chore but we are so tired with the children we have already it genuinely can be an effort some nights.

I'm hoping that I can resist testing before 12dpo. that is my aim anyhow.

I'm in the same boat. I don't want the miss the surge even though I know when its happening. I have started hurting earlier than normal since last cycle. I am resolved to not doing any hpt testing until a missed period but I broke down today and got some cheap opks because my temp rose this morning and my right ovary is hurting??? But not ovlation pain hurting. I thought I could chill and not bd until thursday or friday but my body is not cooperating.

You have ALOT of bding planned...heheh...I admire your commitment :thumbup:

I just hope i have the energy to cover each night until Monday. I know two cycles ago we just kept falling asleep...:haha:

I know what you mean about the expensive tests though. i have no more money for anything ttc related. I was telling my husband if I get preggers I might have to wait till I'm 12wks then go in and be like "Oh, my goodness, I'm pregnant, who knew.." I'll need that time to save up money for a sono appt. because our insurance is horrible.

Oh, and no more UTI symptoms plus my libido is back!!! :winkwink:

Famastic news your libido is back. mine seems to have gone on a long haul holiday. no idea when it will return! !

well we already missed last night cos I fell asleep with 2 year old. not a good start to month! will just have to do my best.

do you have to pay for antenatal care? it's free here..I don't think we could afford to go again if it wasn't. does it cost a lot?

I have managed to avoid ovulation tests for now. I'm going to go by the app I use. but I could easily cave yet.

Lyo, do you temp at all?? Cos if you have a good idea by symptoms when you are leading up to it, then OPKs are a bit of a waste of money, but temping will then pinpoint O for you for sure and then you know when it was exactly and can count down the TWW accurately.... For the price of one thermometer it's an awesome tool!!

Jalanis, fx these are all good signs!!! When will you test again!??

Lostintrans, that could be a good sign too!!

FTale, yay for no more UTI and libedo is back! Go get busy! Hahahaha.

AFM, now 13DPO, temp even higher but it was taken later in the morning cos we slept in! Lol. No AF yet anyway. I'm really happy my LP is heading back to my old 14 days, but at the same time I'm sorta keen to just hurry up and get on with the next cycle already! If I was in with a chance I'd be excited by now, but cos I'm not I'm just getting impatient for AF already!!

I didn't try temping as assume it would be pointless with disturbed sleep and different wakeup time every day. I'm not sure though maybe I should give it a go to see.

Lyo, I bed share with, and breastfeed, my two year old, plus my four year old usually comes in and kicks hubby out at like 4-6am. I have seriously broken and inconsistent sleep!! You can see my chart has some big swings in it, have a look at he couple of high ones before O that I disregarded cos they were crazy. Lmao.

BUT despite that, it still shows a distinct thermal shift, and it pinpointed O fine.

So I tend to (not always!) get a reasonable block of sleep from somewhere around 12-2am until around 4-5am, SO I temp at about 4-5am when DD wakes for milk and I roll over and feed her and shove the thermometer in my mouth at the same time. It then stores the last reading so I'll turn it off and we go back to sleep till a more humane hour. I'll then turn it on to read what it stored later in the morning. :)

It can't hurt. At worst you'll have totally wild up and down temps and an unspecified O. Which isn't really any worse than anything now is it? But if it works fine and shows a shift, then yay!

wow thanks for that flying duster. is it too late this cycle to try I wonder? yeah my 2 year old is in bed with us and constantly waking and then usually have to go to other 2 at least once aswell. good to know you are seeing a shift. I'm excited now!!

and I just found my thermometer from ttc with ds so don't even had to buyou another. Thought it was lost.

Taylor Yes if AF doesnt arrive today i will buy frer but im not getting my hopes up cause i know these are evaps on the ICS..

Fx for a nice bfp for you jalanis!

Afm: weird af, I'm so used to it being so much heavier from having longer cycles, I'm all err where did it go? I'm down to spotting now which is usually still medium to light. I guess 3-4 days shorter cycle makes a difference?

Still sick as anything though, I think I'll schedule a flu shot for when DS is due his next month because DH works at the airport closest to us, he brings home a lot of bugs and sniffles. At least this is just nose and throat and not the throwing up kind we had last month. Hopefully get the fever in check because it makes my bbt look so erratic lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->