Making a Baby

Fx for a nice bfp for you jalanis!

Afm: weird af, I'm so used to it being so much heavier from having longer cycles, I'm all err where did it go? I'm down to spotting now which is usually still medium to light. I guess 3-4 days shorter cycle makes a difference?

Still sick as anything though, I think I'll schedule a flu shot for when DS is due his next month because DH works at the airport closest to us, he brings home a lot of bugs and sniffles. At least this is just nose and throat and not the throwing up kind we had last month. Hopefully get the fever in check because it makes my bbt look so erratic lol

No wonder you poor things get so sick often. Being near an airport will do it. I hope the rottenness goes soon. :hugs:

My husband and dd are both sick again. I'm poking at them with sticks. I can't get sick again. I am already running to the bathroom every half hour today and I've had less than 20oz of water. And my kidneys are aching too....dear me. I think my body knows what I'm up too..lol. Meanwhile, all I want to do is sleep.

Taylor: How are you doing? Excuse my geography lameness...but are you in the path of the hurricane? I hope not.

https://i63.tinypic.com/2ns29tk.jpg

I really dont wanna get excited since i know Frers have been givin false results. But i definetly see also on IC.

Sorry for pic being sideways.

Uh that looks pretty positive to me jalanis! Looks pink to me :) tentative congrats!!!!

I dont wanna believe it til i see it on IC just because the false positives everyone has been having lately..but its pt
PRetty pink to me. If it was to be a bfp...what dpo would that make? Im confused with my whole cycle thing..

I dont wanna believe it til i see it on IC just because the false positives everyone has been having lately..but its pt
PRetty pink to me. If it was to be a bfp...what dpo would that make? Im confused with my whole cycle thing..

Aaaaaaah!! I'm so excited for you!! That is one mighty fine pink line!! You better believe it!! Congrats Xxxx

OH MY GOD!!! It looks pinkier than pink to me!! Not sure what dpo it would make you, but if your cycles are normally 28 days and you ovulated on day 14 then I guess today would be 15dpo? But most likely you ovulated a bit later?
I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it's not a false positive, but it doesn't look like one!! :happydance:

Ahhh thanks girls! When should i retest the other one:haha: im really scared that its a false positive....if its a 28day cycle that makes me 15dpo but now i wonder if my days really r 28 or longer hmmm..idk im not getting too excited yet cause i really am scared its false..this has been the latest positive ive gotten if its a true positive.

Do you all see anything on IC? Or just frer?

Ooohhhh that is pretty clear!!! I understand your hesitation though, they are notorious for false positives and unless it's blazing I'd be wary too. But ohhh, that's no squinter, it's pretty clear!!!

AFM, as predicted, AF hit this morning! Bang on 14 day LP, which I'm really happy about. 12 days was juuuust hovering too close to being short for my liking! So now I'm waiting for O, which FF predicts as being 25th. Bring it on!!!

I will be reading into the frer false positives! Pic may not be as clear as in person, its really pink not gray not an evap.

Thats awesome you got your days counted exactly..i really dont know my cycle days..hopefully you all catch that eggy! And well i include myself :haha:

I really dont wanna get excited since i know Frers have been givin false results. But i definetly see also on IC.

I NEED YOUR NUMBER!! I JUST NEED TO CALL YOU AND SAY

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATS JALANIS22 HH9

I am laughing so hard over here. You have been pregnant for a bit now but still looking at those cheapie tests...hahah.. I kept thinking, "My bbs would not be hurting still unless I was pregnant...she is so pregnant"...HAHAH

I am so happy!!!!!!!

Ooohhhh that is pretty clear!!! I understand your hesitation though, they are notorious for false positives and unless it's blazing I'd be wary too. But ohhh, that's no squinter, it's pretty clear!!!

AFM, as predicted, AF hit this morning! Bang on 14 day LP, which I'm really happy about. 12 days was juuuust hovering too close to being short for my liking! So now I'm waiting for O, which FF predicts as being 25th. Bring it on!!!

:hugs: I hate AF but I know its a good sign that it took a bit to get here as I have a short LP too. FX that gives eggie a longer window to get cushy in.

CONGRATS JALANIS22 HH9

I am laughing so hard over here. You have been pregnant for a bit now but still looking at those cheapie tests...hahah.. I kept thinking, "My bbs would not be hurting still unless I was pregnant...she is so pregnant"...HAHAH

I am so happy!!!!!!!

:haha: but my bbs arent that sore though its my nipps..and i just noticed that when i carry my 2yr old and it rubs lol..i will confirm tomorrow morning with frer..im happy but scared to be a false.

CONGRATS JALANIS22 HH9

I am so happy!!!!!!!

:haha: but my bbs arent that sore though its my nipps..and i just noticed that when i carry my 2yr old and it rubs lol..i will confirm tomorrow morning with frer..im happy but scared to be a false.

Nips or BBS...lol. Your test looks pretty positive to me. I understand your concern though. :hugs:

I literally wanna sleep and test in A.M lol that might be the real deal tomorrow..im reading into false positives...not sure if mine is one but let me read more :haha:

I literally wanna sleep and test in A.M lol that might be the real deal tomorrow..im reading into false positives...not sure if mine is one but let me read more :haha:

Positive thoughts only...you've got your line woo hoo!! How many days late is AF?

Positive thoughts only...you've got your line woo hoo!! How many days late is AF?

If my cycle is regular like before (28days) that would make me 1day late as of now.

https://i67.tinypic.com/s1ux7c.jpg

Sorry its sideways again!:dohh: can you ladies see it on IC or not yet? Im super tempted for frer but thats til tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->