Making a Baby

Your welcome I'm rooting for u only thing keeping me sane in my tww I'm only 3dpo

Anxious for tomorrow morning! Fx its a bfp..i will update ya'll in the a.m

when is it morning over there Jalanis??? Can't wait to see the confirmation so we can start with the fireworks!!!

when is it morning over there Jalanis??? Can't wait to see the confirmation so we can start with the fireworks!!!

I.live in central time...currently 12:23 a.m. ...im really scared just seeing the false positives having a bad reputation but i read it was mostly indents that ppl.mistakenly saw it as an bfp..or that line dissapeared..or no color and being squinters..but my test is no where near like that..it looks legit to me.

jalanis that looks like a proper bfp to me and I had one of those lines on an fr but it was nothing like that. I'm pretty sure you will get your confirmation. congrats xx

morning time here and started temping even though it's cd10. had set my alarm for 5am as I figured that was the time I was most likely to have gotten a few hours in a row of sleep but no. ended up taking at after about an hour sleep at 4.45
. 2 yr old woke continuously all night. I'll also be having a couple glasses of wine tonight which might affect tomorrow's temp but hopefully I'll see some pattern anyway.if not at least I've started it
. I also decided I will try and get smiley face opks just for this month. I really want a July baby!!

jalanis that looks like a proper bfp to me and I had one of those lines on an fr but it was nothing like that. I'm pretty sure you will get your confirmation. congrats xx

morning time here and started temping even though it's cd10. had set my alarm for 5am as I figured that was the time I was most likely to have gotten a few hours in a row of sleep but no. ended up taking at after about an hour sleep at 4.45
. 2 yr old woke continuously all night. I'll also be having a couple glasses of wine tonight which might affect tomorrow's temp but hopefully I'll see some pattern anyway.if not at least I've started it
. I also decided I will try and get smiley face opks just for this month. I really want a July baby!!

Lyo with a 2-year old here as well, I never even dreamed of trying to temp :D I admire your dedication. Fingers crossed for July!

Coco I wasn't going to bother but flying duster was telling me she managed to tell ov from temping even though she also has very disturbed sleep so I thought I'd give it a go. I hate not knowing when ov happens!

could only find the purple clearblue digitals. was hoping for pink. so just used one and blank but as far as I know the first test is always blank.

Jalanis: :hugs: Your bfp is so clear I'd be doing the happydance nonstop if it were mine. I'm thinking of you hard this morning. I can't wait for you to feel free to celebrate. :happydance:

Lyo: I'm so tempted to stop temping period. I have a snoring husband and a sleepwalker to contend with. I can't get a full 3 hours of sleep unless I'm sick or something. My hubby only snores when I am in the bed too..lol. My daughter is clockwork sleep walking between 10pm -12am. I am up by 430 to start my day of making breakfast and lunches. But I'm a light sleeper so when I wake up it takes me forever to sleep again. I've got to find a way to keep her down and his nose quieter.:dohh:

Bbygurl: No testing, yet..lol..

Coco: You doing okay? :hugs:

How is everyone else?

I decided to quit temping this month. I know about when I o so that's all I need. I'll probably use opks just to be sure but ya, I'm going to enjoy my mornings without obsessing over every temp shift this month. Might be what I need.

https://i66.tinypic.com/54uipf.jpg
Left one is nows SMU i couldnt hold FMU ill post cheapies in diff post..bottom yesterday

https://i63.tinypic.com/w6wkrm.jpg

Sorry im not sure why they keep loading sideways.3rd to the right is new test.

Ohhappyz- i will still need some other test to reconfirm :haha: life of a poas!

C'mon we need more bfps in here ladies! Fx for everyone here!

That's a definite bfp. no doubting it. get a digital just for your own piece of mind though. congratulations!!

That is definetly a bfp.. Congrats.. Ftale as much as I want to I know its too early.

Yea i will be buying diff test today! And thanks ladies!

Jalanis now we can officially congratulate you! Yay! Bump buddies

FTale you poor thing! How do you cope with so little sleep? I should know since my little one has always been a pretty bad sleeper but I shove a boob in her mouth and we both pass out in seconds :D Can't imagine how it is being up so early in the morning with so little sleep!

I am doing fine, had been sliiightly nauseous and today my nipples are tender. I was expecting breast tenderness to start even sooner but I read that if you are breastfeeding when pregnant, your boobs are already active so no need for the huge hormonal ordeal to wake them up so many bf moms don't experience breast tenderness. That put my mind at ease a bit cause after the chemical in June, every symptom is welcome and reassuring :) I have a scan booked on the 20th of October. The assistant went by first day of last period and said I would be 7 weeks while I know by my ov day that I will be 6, maybe 6+1. Which means that we might or might not see a heartbeat, but if the size of the embryo is ok, then that's reassuring. I have my first prenatal appointment on the 26th.

How is everyone else in the TWW doing? Symptom spotting anyone? Bring it on! The parade started so let's see some BFPs ladies! Who is testing next?

Thanks Cocotutu! I currently dont have any insurance st the moment but will be looking into getting Chip Perinatal. So i cant even say if i have a date for a drs appt or anything yet. Lets see how long this takes for insurance to apply. Mh symptoms as of now is just a little breast soreness but definetly painful nipps :haha: ...do you have insurance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->