Making a Baby

That is definetly a bfp.. Congrats.. Ftale as much as I want to I know its too early.

Well, if we even get to bed this cycle as his schedule is so crazy and I'm needing sleep.... I can't fathom a reason to poas until a missed period. I won't even buy one until I make it to at least 15dpo. I've seen enough negatives in my TTC journey. Its bfp or AF for me. I know...hahah... Then 9dpo comes along and I'm peeing on dandelions, pencils ...lol anything :winkwink:

I decided to quit temping this month. I know about when I o so that's all I need. I'll probably use opks just to be sure but ya, I'm going to enjoy my mornings without obsessing over every temp shift this month. Might be what I need.[/QUOtTE]

FX for a relaxing ttc cycle.

Coco: You are right. I read up on that and it seems for some women to be less painful after they've been through the initial breaking in of the BBS. I don't think anything is exactly like the first time again but some things a for sure give always after enough hcg has built up. Excited for your scan. I have to wait till week seven as well after a bfp to get my first scan do to my hubby insurance. With my dd I went right away because of my history with loss.

Did you ever do one of those 3d pics of baby in the womb?

4dpo and as of right now the only thing different is I'm peeing a lot more.

Ftale I have some ICS I'll be testing every morning from 9dpo til af

Heyyyy!!! Ive been Missin in on sooo muchhh omg..Seeee jalanis i told you your bfp was trying to come through!!!
CONGRAT MAMA!!! i hope u have a H&H 9 months...no denyin that nowww!!
Wowwww��������
In so excited for u jalanis i cant even remember what my update was goin to be loll...when i remember ill pot it ...
But woohoo girl!! 2 june babies so far...lets hope more of us will follow!! Lets Go!!let the baby Making Games Begin!

Haha thanks TaylorK i already bought 3 more tests and thats it :haha: i was so sure i was going to be out already. Which in fact i dont know when my official missed AF is or was lol.

Haha thanks TaylorK i already bought 3 more tests and thats it :haha: i was so sure i was going to be out already. Which in fact i dont know when my official missed AF is or was lol.

If i recall correct the onli symptom u were havving was sore nips rite ...nothin else?

If i recall correct the onli symptom u were havving was sore nips rite ...nothin else?

Yes thats the only symptom i have as of now. And for the last 3 days ive been feeling wet down there making me think its AF..but it hasnt been AF for now. Right now i also feel like sudden light small cramps nothing major nor similar to AF cramps. Maybe a sticky baby happening.

:happydance::happydance:Congrats Jalanis! See, you just had to hang in there to get your BFP!!!!:happydance::happydance:

AFM: Af almost fully gone for another month, cold is kicking my butt, by the time I wake up in the morning, DS is climbing up into our bed and I realise that the cold meds have worn off and I feel like crap :( meds are working wonders whilst they last though! Fever is pretty much gone but my temps look wild LOL FF cancelled out my temp from having a high fever yesterday. I really want to be off the decongestants so I can track CM more accurately

DS asked to my mum this morning he goes "I tell Nanny about Christmas and how I want baby buddah or seeestar" I scrambled to tell him to talk about his toys instead, good thing a 2 and a half year old is easily distracted, I haven't told my family we're TTC'ing other than my younger brother (because a june baby could have shared a birthday with my nephew and I wanted to make sure they were cool with it even though that turned out to be a bust anyway). Anyway, DS talked to my mum on skype for almost 2hrs and didn't slip that we'd been talking about babies with him hahaha, instead he showed her all of his coloring books and his tsum tsums... kid has 41 of them (I think :haha:) she let slip that they've bought him a bunch too, tsum tsums are going to take over our apartment!!!

They'll be here in a little over 9 weeks for Christmas vacation, if we get a BFP this cycle, they may be here for the OB appointments (especially if we could fit in the 12 week NT scan before they go home) and they can watch DS and as DH's family can't watch him all that often it'll be nice to have some help

Disneylovers thanks momma! Hopefully you get better soon...none of my family knows we were ttc except mother and mother in law but other than that no one. They arent a support to me anyways they always bash out or criticize which i careless so ill let them find out whenever i do show..as far as my 5 almost 6yr old she doesnt know yet but shes been asking for a sister..she doesnt want another brother because "hes mean and dirty" well thats what she says :haha: but he is a little meanie with her sometimes and hes barely going to turn 2yrs. So a boy is out of her picture lol. They make it sound so easy life if we can choose what we want lol

So ..
Afm im 9dpo today no symptoms what so ever..af doesnt seem to b settin in today like last cycle ... only thing im taking now is my prenatals ...no extra vit c calcium no progesterone cream...not much to report today...might b testing early ...like tomorrow early lol ..why do we put ourselves through this??? Idk but its jus what we ttc gals do rite??lol
How the hell did i get bak to the testin stage already againnn! THAT WAS LIKE NO TIMEE! THANKS UNIVERSITY LOL..

Disneylovers thanks momma! Hopefully you get better soon...none of my family knows we were ttc except mother and mother in law but other than that no one. They arent a support to me anyways they always bash out or criticize which i careless so ill let them find out whenever i do show..as far as my 5 almost 6yr old she doesnt know yet but shes been asking for a sister..she doesnt want another brother because "hes mean and dirty" well thats what she says :haha: but he is a little meanie with her sometimes and hes barely going to turn 2yrs. So a boy is out of her picture lol. They make it sound so easy life if we can choose what we want lol

Hahaha...'hes mean and dirty', my daughter told me to have a girl because 'boys fart'..lol

So ..
Afm im 9dpo today no symptoms what so ever..af doesnt seem to b settin in today like last cycle ... only thing im taking now is my prenatals ...no extra vit c calcium no progesterone cream...not much to report today...might b testing early ...like tomorrow early lol ..why do we put ourselves through this??? Idk but its jus what we ttc gals do rite??lol
How the hell did i get bak to the testin stage already againnn! THAT WAS LIKE NO TIMEE! THANKS UNIVERSITY LOL..

So you are ok out there?? I totally forget if you posted so..lol

9dpo came fast for sure. Has to be a relief there is no sign of AF creeping up.
FX for whenever you feel like testing. :happydance:

So ..

So you are ok out there?? I totally forget if you posted so..lol

9dpo came fast for sure. Has to be a relief there is no sign of AF creeping up.
FX for whenever you feel like testing. :happydance:

Yes im fine the hurricanes hay left us since lastweek Wednesday no damages or anything...which it lingured a lil longer ... was really sad this morning when dh lef for wrk idk y :cry:
But this thread n jalanis bfp made me soo alert an happy !

Ftale- thats too funny! What little girls can actually say lol.

Taylork- thanks soo much for ya'lls support. Im glad this made you happy as well as im happy that we all support each other no matter what. I tested with a FS got a positive also so now i feel more reassured since i was having huge doubts on frers since some had false pos.

I also have the Frer Yes o No and the line ones left...BUT ebay sent me a new batch of tests of 50count so that means i will be sharing with you all ladies!

Ftale- thats too funny! What little girls can actually say lol.

Taylork- thanks soo much for ya'lls support. Im glad this made you happy as well as im happy that we all support each other no matter what. I tested with a FS got a positive also so now i feel more reassured since i was having huge doubts on frers since some had false pos.

I also have the Frer Yes o No and the line ones left...BUT ebay sent me a new batch of tests of 50count so that means i will be sharing with you all ladies!

Nice cant wait to see the progressions on those cheapies :happydance:

I almost forgot!! Lets have some fun!! We crabbed some crayons and drew some halloween pics for you lovely ladies. :) She drew a zombie pumpkin party. I drew a pumpkin stuck in a web of sorts..lol

Attachments

• 0534afdf-626c-471d-991d-d9d3254b76bc_zpspimts2be (1).JPG
    0534afdf-626c-471d-991d-d9d3254b76bc_zpspimts2be (1).JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 2
  • c44062e4-91b7-4abf-817f-995110736867_zpsvdkniozd - Copy.JPG
    c44062e4-91b7-4abf-817f-995110736867_zpsvdkniozd - Copy.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 2
I love it Ftale! Kids are so cute and creative in their own ways and their imagination also goes beyond...do yo all have any ideas? Im attending a halloween party next week and i kinda wanted something to hint the pregnancy since im not telling anyone yet? Ideas are well appreciated :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->