Making a Baby

Good luck for whenever you test Taylor!

Jalanis I love the idea of hinting with costumes, I was terrible at finding a costume for the Halloween when I was pregnant with DS, I was only just 18/19 weeks pregnant so just went with a black dress and showed off the mini bump

I forgot u were dealing with the hurricane too Taylor. I thankfully live on the west coast ( the opposite coast of where hurricane hit) of Florida. All we got was some gusty winds. And good luck testing.

As for me 4dpo very gassy, and my nipple hurt when my youngest was breastfeeding tonight. Also we DTD tonight n my left side I ovulated on was tender during it. Is that normal?

glad you ladies near the hurricane are ok. I saw it on the news it looked really bad.
talking of Halloween you reminded me I must order costumes now if I want them to arrive on time!
Taylor best of luck with testing x

I had a few glasses of wine last night and I wish it hadn't as my head is sore now. I did cb ov test this morning as it says to use fmu and another blank face. I'm due to ovulate in 2 or 3 days so thought I'd have a flashing smiley. That's why I hate those tests. but they don't seem to do the pink ones that only detect the Lh surge anymore. oh well I'll keep at it! we actually dtd last night ( thanks wine!!) but don't seem to be fertile yet anyway.

Thanks Cocotutu! I currently dont have any insurance st the moment but will be looking into getting Chip Perinatal. So i cant even say if i have a date for a drs appt or anything yet. Lets see how long this takes for insurance to apply. Mh symptoms as of now is just a little breast soreness but definetly painful nipps :haha: ...do you have insurance?

Jalanis I am in the Netherlands, Europe, and basic insurance is obligatory. I paid exactly zero euros for my first birth :D (of course we pay 100 euros per month so it's not like it's for free but giving birth here is definitely a good deal :D)

Hi ladies, congrats to u who have got your Bfp!!
Ive been using the advanced ovulation tests and 2 weeks ago was showing high fertility and still the same today and not got my Peak! My af is due on weds, if its right going on my app and symptoms I ovulated between last weds and fri so I'm possibly 10 dpo today did a test but got bpn :( also got slight tummy cramps
Starting to worry if I'm not ovulating as this is the 2Nd cycle the tests not detected my surge but my cycles are every 26- 29 days so regular

Disneylover- well at least you were somewhat showing lol im not but i do notice a small bloat...and i notice it because im one of those that suck in stomachs during day and i cant that much anymore and i also have a dress pj that was flowy before from my tummy and its not flowing i have that small bloat. I feel bloated like when AF arrives.

Cocotutu- well im not sure how 100 euros are worth there but here omgg its expensive i used to have private insurance that i paid monthly and it was pricey like almost $400 dollars per month...but now i may qualify for assistance might have to pay too but not that much.

Bbygurl- i was gassy too :haha: hopefully thats a good sign too.

Afm cheapies are progressing too slow but thats how MUCH they actually suck..took a Frer Digi and "YES+" came out so now i feel more confident. Im just a little confused on the how long my cycles actually were.

Jalanis: Thank you. We had fun coloring. As for costumes, I think going as a can of soda with your husband as beer would be funny. But I've never been pregy on Halloween. Yeah, those cheapies are the pits. Happy the digi brougtyou some comfort.

Family: Figuring out O day seems to be a challenge anymore. But if you think youbare 10dpo that at least gives you an idea of when to start testing. I'd give it a few more days then test again since you are not sure. Also, do you temp?

Coco: Gosh its expensive to have a baby in a hospital. 275$ sono, 3,678 delivery, and then all the individual fees for whoever helps out. I think I just want to do it at home with a mid wife if only....

Lyo: We are both waiting on the the O to happen. I just started getting ewcm. So I have today and most likely half of tomorrow before it happens. At least that is how it was last cycle. Ugh.

Bbygurl: Yes, its normal. That side is producing your progesterone so its probably really tender. You must be pumping out lots of hormone if your nips hurt though. Sounds like a good O.

Taylor: FX for you girly!!!

Jalanis: Thank you. We had fun coloring. As for costumes, I think going as a can of soda with your husband as beer would be funny. But I've never been pregy on Halloween. Yeah, those cheapies are the pits. Happy the digi brougtyou some comfort.

Family: Figuring out O day seems to be a challenge anymore. But if you think youbare 10dpo that at least gives you an idea of when to start testing. I'd give it a few more days then test again since you are not sure. Also, do you temp?

Coco: Gosh its expensive to have a baby in a hospital. 275$ sono, 3,678 delivery, and then all the individual fees for whoever helps out. I think I just want to do it at home with a mid wife if only....

Lyo: We are both waiting on the the O to happen. I just started getting ewcm. So I have today and most likely half of tomorrow before it happens. At least that is how it was last cycle. Ugh.

Bbygurl: Yes, its normal. That side is producing your progesterone so its probably really tender. You must be pumping out lots of hormone if your nips hurt though. Sounds like a good O.

It would still be tender at 4dpo? And they don't hurt all the time but when she was breastfeeding last night it hurt and felt weidx

Wow ! Everything here is FREE!!!free free!!...if u go on a ward no money at all ..a private ward is 800 bds 400usd n 100bds extra after ever day after 3 days..
So ill b doin the private ward whenever i have baby..
About 7 persons b on public ward...only women with babies.. 2 persons on private in 2 seperate rooms

Disneylover- well at least you were somewhat showing lol im not but i do notice a small bloat...and i notice it because im one of those that suck in stomachs during day and i cant that much anymore and i also have a dress pj that was flowy before from my tummy and its not flowing i have that small bloat. I feel bloated like when AF arrives.

Cocotutu- well im not sure how 100 euros are worth there but here omgg its expensive i used to have private insurance that i paid monthly and it was pricey like almost $400 dollars per month...but now i may qualify for assistance might have to pay too but not that much.

Bbygurl- i was gassy too :haha: hopefully thats a good sign too.

Afm cheapies are progressing too slow but thats how MUCH they actually suck..took a Frer Digi and "YES+" came out so now i feel more confident. Im just a little confused on the how long my cycles actually were.

I'm going to start temping next cycle and see if that helps! I've got cramps in stomach that feel like af so I'm prob out this cycle

Jalanis how many dpo were u when u started to feel wet down there?

Bbygirl, my bb's are tender the whole tww no matter what, pre-o they're fine, must be something with estrogen surges? They were sore with DS in the first tri too so not a reliable symptom for me :(

They only time I had sore boobs were when I was pregnant with my almost 5 year old and both times I began breastfeeding.

Lots of convo in here to catch up on.
Hope everyone is safe from the hurricane!
6dpo here and having waves of nausea for 2 days and incredibly sore bbs for the last week. Both rare for me to experience normally.
I will be testing on my sons 4th birthday and am pretty excited to see what happens. Im pretty optimistic about this month so fingers crossed.
Wishing you all the best of luck as well!

Im only 5dpo and all day I have felt wet ugh I can't wait to test.

Good luck ladies waiting to test, I hope to see some nice bfps by the time O gets here for me, give us girls waiting to ovulate some hope ;)

Morning all, cd12 and got flashing smiley this morning. App is telling me my day of ovulation is tomorrow but I realy feel it will be Tuesday or wednesday. so tired this morning it's gonna be a verrrrry lazy day here. hope everyone is doing well. good luck to all waiting to test.

I feel the same way, Lyo!!!! I ran out of opk but the last one put me very close. I think Wednesday at the furthest?? Meh.

FX for you ladies already in tww :dust:

Do you test twice a day FTale? I'm thinking of testing twice a day from tomorrow. . will see though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->