Making a Baby

I did for the first two days. I should have skipped a day in between and then tested twice for today. I think tomorrow would have been much darker. And I'm an evening surger it seems. Morning and afternoon do nothing for me anymore.

I think I'm an evening surger too. I did a second this evening still flashing. I have 6 left so 3 more days with 2 a day. I'm assuming that will cover me. shouldn't have bothered doing the second one today. have ecwm too so will be dtd tonight even though I'm so frickin tired and the kids were acting crazy all day. seriously dunno where they get all the energy from

Lyo: I think I might O tonight. I can smell it. It smells like hospital down there..lol..hard to explain but it just smells like antiseptic and I had these shock type of feeling in the right ovary earlier which is odd for me. But I'll take it if it brings O on sooner rather than later.

Lyo: I think I might O tonight. I can smell it. It smells like hospital down there..lol..hard to explain but it just smells like antiseptic and I had these shock type of feeling in the right ovary earlier which is odd for me. But I'll take it if it brings O on sooner rather than later.

love it! smells like hospital sums it up doesn't it! I know exactly what you mean. hope it's O night for you FTale! time to get busy 😀

Hey ladies hope yall are fine ..��

Hi Taylor k how are you getting on? I remember chatting to you on another post, I never got my peak on CB advanced, just high for 2 weeks,af due on weds, I've had af cramps on and off few days now but I also had these before I got my bfp with my son

Ok so i am a bit confused...? I was reading into Frer sensitivity and those are 6.5miu and my lines are there...then i bought the first response gold digital and those are 18miu..im confused because i thought my lines were supposed to be darker or progress more than frer..but since they are 18miu does it not pick it up that dark since that needs more hcg? Compared to a 6.5miu..i should b on the clear right?

I need cheapies here already to see progressiona

Proper congrats jalanis!! Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but congrats anyway cos you're def preg!!

Taylor, glad the hurricane didn't affect you too bad! Good luck testing!

AFM, I've been just moping about, sick with a cough and head cold while AF is here has been a bit rotten. But anyway, AF is easing off already! Yay! My first PP AF last month had me heavy for a couple of days and when it eased off it still lasted for like over a week if ya count the spotting at the end. But it was the first AF so I figured that might be the case and I'm glad this time has been less so far! I'm cd 4 and it's already peaked and is reducing again so I'm keen for it to go and to start symptom spotting O and getting some bd practise in again!!

I am sad though, my good friend who has been TTC alongside me, and who I gave her some of my tests one day and made her pee on them and she got her BFP while I was there, she just lost her baby in the weekend. 11 weeks along. Ten little fingers and ten little toes, a wee girl. Sob!!! She has had a lot of miscarriages, both early and later ones, but this one was looking sticky!! Argh. So many tears. :( they're not sure they will try again. :( I know now that if I get preg that will be so hard on her. She is an awesome friend and she agrees it'll be hard and she will be happy for me but also sad for her cos she was supposed to be preg too. So I almost don't mind right now about TTC. The pain is still fresh. :(

Thats so sad flying duster. Im sorry for the loss. Thats just awful.

https://i65.tinypic.com/j0jfa9.jpg

Do you all see progression? Remember first 2 right tests are first response early result 6.5miu and 3rd left test is first response gold 18miu. Both right tests were taken on 6th and 7th day of this month and then 3rd was taken today cause yesterdays was the digi that said yes. But do you all see any progression or is it slow? I think i need to buy another set of frers to see difference.

Plus 1st test urine was really diluted maybe thats why it looks darker on pic..im not sure in confused :dohh:

Proper congrats jalanis!! Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but congrats anyway cos you're def preg!!

Taylor, glad the hurricane didn't affect you too bad! Good luck testing!

AFM, I've been just moping about, sick with a cough and head cold while AF is here has been a bit rotten. But anyway, AF is easing off already! Yay! My first PP AF last month had me heavy for a couple of days and when it eased off it still lasted for like over a week if ya count the spotting at the end. But it was the first AF so I figured that might be the case and I'm glad this time has been less so far! I'm cd 4 and it's already peaked and is reducing again so I'm keen for it to go and to start symptom spotting O and getting some bd practise in again!!

I am sad though, my good friend who has been TTC alongside me, and who I gave her some of my tests one day and made her pee on them and she got her BFP while I was there, she just lost her baby in the weekend. 11 weeks along. Ten little fingers and ten little toes, a wee girl. Sob!!! She has had a lot of miscarriages, both early and later ones, but this one was looking sticky!! Argh. So many tears. :( they're not sure they will try again. :( I know now that if I get preg that will be so hard on her. She is an awesome friend and she agrees it'll be hard and she will be happy for me but also sad for her cos she was supposed to be preg too. So I almost don't mind right now about TTC. The pain is still fresh. :(

:( I am so sorry. It takes a long time to heal even a little bit. Sending her many prayers.

Also, it sounds like your body is getting back into flow of things (no pun intended) FX for you whenever you are ready. :hugs:

Ok so i am a bit confused...? I was reading into Frer sensitivity and those are 6.5miu and my lines are there...then i bought the first response gold digital and those are 18miu..im confused because i thought my lines were supposed to be darker or progress more than frer..but since they are 18miu does it not pick it up that dark since that needs more hcg? Compared to a 6.5miu..i should b on the clear right?

I need cheapies here already to see progressiona

FreR don't get very dark like they use too. The FreR digital supposedly pick up on two different kinds of hcg if I remember correctly. We don't know when you implanted and the best thing at this point is to do a beta test to verify its doubling properly. I know you can get tested at independent labs for cheaper if you can't afford insurance this second.

Do you have a doctor or insurance in mid?

Im currently applying for some kind of assistance so ill see if i can get betas done in a lab or something. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

So sorry for your friends loss flyingduster :( huge hugs!

Jalanis if they are 18miu, they're not as sensitive add the 6.5miu, they will take a bit to get darker but those lines still look great

Afm, flying evil witch of af has taken off, no more spotting, I'm guessing o day will be around the 20th if this past month is anything to go by, hopefully nothing is going to hinder bd'ing earlier this cycle, roll on next Sunday/Monday in hopes to help sway for a girl I'll probably start opks on Thursday or Friday (cd12/13) so that it's just 5 or so frustrating days of negatives. Oh and I looked at the info sheet that came with my cheapies and it said for a 35 day cycle to start testing on CD 18... I would have missed the beginning of my surge last cycle :o I stick to the "I don't know my cycle length suggestions for when to start using opks and I'll stick to that lol

Cold is almost gone, DH has been having some quality Daddy-Aiden time for the past few days (3 day weekend for him), it's been nice to try to rest because whatever this bug is, it's knocked me off my feet! I didn't even really have time to think about how crappy getting af was because I felt so awful. I still think af is making colds and the flu so blooming awful... but yeah it's totally adorable watching DH bond more, adds to the incessant broodiness lol

Jalanis, have you looked at planned parenthood for early prenatal care? They offer pregnancy tests, could probably do betas at low cost if not free. I know one mum in DS'S baby group got her early pregnancy care from PP at no cost to her.

I wouldn't try to see a progression across different types of tests hun, for that very reason that it will never show a true progression and may cause worry!!! They are not comparable!

All maternity care is free here too, I can't imagine having to pay for it all including blood tests!!?? Big loves.

I wouldn't try to see a progression across different types of tests hun, for that very reason that it will never show a true progression and may cause worry!!! They are not comparable!

All maternity care is free here too, I can't imagine having to pay for it all including blood tests!!?? Big loves.

I wish. Man that would cut out on a ton of worries.

Is it colder up there now. Today started some pretty cold weather where I am at.

I was one of those people 5 months ago screaming "Bring on the cold. I want some cooler weather. I'm SO ready".

Now. Yeah, not so much :nope: I always forget how much my bones ache in the cold. I creep around like an 80 year old person stricken with arthritis in every bone. I've got to be lacking in some essential vitamin. Its only been this way since moving from a hot state to a humid state.
There's got to be a cure.:shrug:

I feel so miserable that I'm starting to not feel so hot about ttc#2. Goodness, what in the world would I do pregnant in cold weather. Maybe if I actually lost the weight I've desperately needed to get rid of for so many years I'd feel better. :coffee: Hmmmm...Hmmmm (eats jelly donut)

Jalanis, have you looked at planned parenthood for early prenatal care? They offer pregnancy tests, could probably do betas at low cost if not free. I know one mum in DS'S baby group got her early pregnancy care from PP at no cost to her.

I havent really looked into that...i think i had called for previous pregnancy and they asked me " do you want to keep baby or not" that threw me off like what:dohh:

flyingduster so sorry to read about your friend! A loss is always so hard :( You two seem to enjoy a strong bond though and talking openly about her feelings when you become pregnant will help you guys keep your friendship safe.

jalanis do you have any spare ovulation cheapies? When my pregnancy cheapies were gone, I started testing with the leftover OV ones since they also detect pregnancy hormones and I could see progression (I mean among the OV ones, I didn't compare pregnancy and ov strips obviously). Talk about a low budget solution :D

FTale I am sorry to read you aren't dealing well with the cold :/ My knees hurt when it's too hot, so I am the opposite, but I know how annoying it is! The weather became chilli from one day to the next over here too. I know it's hard to think of TTC when you are feeling so miserable but your ticker says you are ovulating so maybe give it a go? ;)

To all the other fabulous girls in the TWW in this thread: I am reading your posts and keeping fingers and toes crossed for tons of new BFPs!

Ftale what state do u live in? We went from hot to cool in one day yesterday morning temps in 80s and this morning 60s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->