Making a Baby

flyingduster so sorry to read about your friend! A loss is always so hard :( You two seem to enjoy a strong bond though and talking openly about her feelings when you become pregnant will help you guys keep your friendship safe.

jalanis do you have any spare ovulation cheapies? When my pregnancy cheapies were gone, I started testing with the leftover OV ones since they also detect pregnancy hormones and I could see progression (I mean among the OV ones, I didn't compare pregnancy and ov strips obviously). Talk about a low budget solution :D

FTale I am sorry to read you aren't dealing well with the cold :/ My knees hurt when it's too hot, so I am the opposite, but I know how annoying it is! The weather became chilli from one day to the next over here too. I know it's hard to think of TTC when you are feeling so miserable but your ticker says you are ovulating so maybe give it a go? ;)

To all the other fabulous girls in the TWW in this thread: I am reading your posts and keeping fingers and toes crossed for tons of new BFPs!

:hugs: Thank you. We will try.

Burr that is cold. I love georgia I'm in Florida so not too far away. I'm enjoying the less humidity that we have right now. Afm 7dpo and have got to pee like crazy and I haven't even drank that much

Burr that is cold. I love georgia I'm in Florida so not too far away. I'm enjoying the less humidity that we have right now. Afm 7dpo and have got to pee like crazy and I haven't even drank that much

Um,hmm... Sun is even out and I'm walking like I'm trying to find my cane. :haha:

LOL..what is with the bladder during the tww? It does not help us 'symptom watchers' at all. I always think your uterus is fuller pushing on your bladder because of a healthy lining. Why not? :D

Everyone is so different. I recall years ago when ttc my daughter this lady was just so tiny that she always got a bfp around 8dpo. I don't know how but she had alot of kids for those 8dpo positives too...haha BUT she was the only one in all my years that did that so early naturally.

My sister was just in Florida and said she made it out of Orlando just in time to miss the hurricane weather. I like Florida enough but y'all got some serious horse flies there...lol

Cocotutu ive never bought opks except those 2 i mentioned before...but ICs were resent since i kept getting evaps they sent me a replacement so i should do fine with those for now.

We don't have horsefly's were I live. I think Florida is too hot n humid. I don't think anything will show on test both pregnancy I didn't get a positive until period due

Bbgurl: I think it will be a cool surprise. :)

Do you have a favortie brand you like to test with?

Jalanis: How are you doing? Is your husband excited??

Oilymama: Anything new to report? Haven't heard from you in a bit. I guess you are chilling out...lol

MMkaykes: ??? You still around? Its been a while so I put you back into waiting to O. Let me know if I'm wrong. Being wrong means bfp so I'm good with that...heheh

Taylor: How is school? I keep wanting to go back but I hate home work unless its super fun.

Lyo: Did you ovulate yet? I did not. I'm just sitting here like a leaky egg so its coming.

Disney: How are you feeling? Did you get enough rest this weekend? I'm not sure if taking loads of Vitamin C will help but maybe one of those immune system boosters my kick start your system. I am trying to think positive about everything this cycle. We might plum just not get a good go at it and that's just how its meant to be. Making an effort today to focus on positive things like getting healthy groceries/exercise/drinking apple cider...hehe..ok the last one is just a guilty pleasure. You know we still didn't get a bd in last night either but I totaly didn't cry like a baby I just let it go. The man was TIRED. This morning when he woke up he looked so revived. :thumbup:

Ok, I gotta run my daughter to gymnastics.

FX for some bfps and Oing!!!

Oilymama: Anything new to report? Haven't heard from you in a bit. I guess you are chilling out...lol

MMkaykes: ??? You still around? Its been a while so I put you back into waiting to O. Let me know if I'm wrong. Being wrong means bfp so I'm good with that...heheh

Taylor: How is school? I keep wanting to go back but I hate home work unless its super fun.

Lyo: Did you ovulate yet? I did not. I'm just sitting here like a leaky egg so its coming.

Disney: How are you feeling? Did you get enough rest this weekend? I'm not sure if taking loads of Vitamin C will help but maybe one of those immune system boosters my kick start your system. I am trying to think positive about everything this cycle. We might plum just not get a good go at it and that's just how its meant to be. Making an effort today to focus on positive things like getting healthy groceries/exercise/drinking apple cider...hehe..ok the last one is just a guilty pleasure. You know we still didn't get a bd in last night either but I totaly didn't cry like a baby I just let it go. The man was TIRED. This morning when he woke up he looked so revived. :thumbup:

Hey hun I'm doin fine what about u? School is so not fun. Taking up alot of my time ..I'm doing a masters in science and management...lord y did I go backk!!!??? But since jobs here are so hard to find hubby thinks we need to be on highest level in education to be first ups for jobs ..idk y when I'm gonna b a stay at home mom! Seems like a waste to me lol...
But I'm 12dpo this cycle ...4 days pass what I was last cycle so I'm excited about that ..
Scared as shit to test! Lol idk y ...Hopefully tomorrow
Scared to be disappointed
Will post the test even if it's stark white
I'm peeing like crazy since about 10dpo so idk what's up with that ..No other symptoms..I need symptoms!! :happydance:

Taylor the peeing sounds like a good sign.
Sorry I havent read back through everything yet. in bed exhausted now.
FTale no O here yet. I imagine opk should be positive tomorrow as cm indicates it's near.
I just ordered 15 ov tests and 5 pg tests on e bay for like 5 euro. why have I always been getting the expensive ones. do they work as well as the dear ones? never tried them before. I should have them Wednesday so if I run out of the ov tests I have now they will cover me.

in the morning I will catch up with everything. too tired now 😴

Ftale yes!! In fact everyone is excited even my almost 6yr old! She says shes ready to go with me to OB appts etc etc lol what she doesnt know is that shes in school so she cant miss a day going with me lol..she always rubs my stomach

Ftale yes!! In fact everyone is excited even my almost 6yr old! She says shes ready to go with me to OB appts etc etc lol what she doesnt know is that shes in school so she cant miss a day going with me lol..she always rubs my stomach

Awww...must feel beyond the moon...:happydance:

Taylor the peeing sounds like a good sign.
Sorry I havent read back through everything yet. in bed exhausted now.
FTale no O here yet. I imagine opk should be positive tomorrow as cm indicates it's near.
I just ordered 15 ov tests and 5 pg tests on e bay for like 5 euro. why have I always been getting the expensive ones. do they work as well as the dear ones? never tried them before. I should have them Wednesday so if I run out of the ov tests I have now they will cover me.

in the morning I will catch up with everything. too tired now 😴
Cheapies work good hun no worries...
Fx that it's a good sign for me as it's the onli thing I noticed

Taylork thanks! Even though i got a little scare...as usual any women that wants to see progression, well i bought blue dye YES BLUE DYE and omg they suckkkkk it scared me it looked faint so i had to go buy a frer to make sure everything is alright and there it was dark almost yet a little close to same as control line already!

I wouldn't try to see a progression across different types of tests hun, for that very reason that it will never show a true progression and may cause worry!!! They are not comparable!

All maternity care is free here too, I can't imagine having to pay for it all including blood tests!!?? Big loves.

I wish. Man that would cut out on a ton of worries.

Is it colder up there now. Today started some pretty cold weather where I am at.

I was one of those people 5 months ago screaming "Bring on the cold. I want some cooler weather. I'm SO ready".

Now. Yeah, not so much :nope: I always forget how much my bones ache in the cold. I creep around like an 80 year old person stricken with arthritis in every bone. I've got to be lacking in some essential vitamin. Its only been this way since moving from a hot state to a humid state.
There's got to be a cure.:shrug:

I feel so miserable that I'm starting to not feel so hot about ttc#2. Goodness, what in the world would I do pregnant in cold weather. Maybe if I actually lost the weight I've desperately needed to get rid of for so many years I'd feel better. :coffee: Hmmmm...Hmmmm (eats jelly donut)

Not sure if you're asking me if it's colder (down) here?? It's spring here, so no, it's getting warmer now!!! I am loving it. All the doors are open, sun shine, dog and kids playing outside constantly, bare feet, ahhhhh bliss. I'm ignoring the showers coming hero ugh this afternoon cos this morning was so lovely. Hahaha. I hate the cold too, I'm a total sun lizard.

Jalanis, that is so sweet she's so excited! And whew the FR gave a test almost as dark as control! Woot! Never get blue dye ones!!! Haha

Taylor, 12dpo already!!! Exciting!!!! Good luck!

AFM, cd5 now and down to pretty much just spotting. Yay! Temp finally plummeted today too! Sheesh, it took long enough! I have been a bit sick so maybe that's why it stayed up, but whatever, as long as it's dropped now to show an O later, then all good!

FTale, too much vitC shortens my lp I think that's what brought af 3 days early last cycle :/

I hope you got some more bd'ing in there over the weekend FTale, I have everything crossed for you!

Jalanis noooooo! I hate blue dye tests, they're like the bane of ttc'ing existence for pg tests lol, glad your frer was darker! Sticky eggy in there!

Sounds like a good sign there Taylor, I hope you get your bfp this month!

I'm feeling a lot better, quick trip out to the store and a walk with DS helped clear my sinuses, hopefully this is it and no more colds! Roll on next weekend and being all better!

Thanks ladies! It did worry me for a bit cause it was just a faint positive..but today i reconfirmed at drs with their test they use which im unsure of..now this is looking and feeling like its real.

Nope no specific test I like frers but I have ics from buying bulk with ovulation test and pregnancy test

FTale, too much vitC shortens my lp I think that's what brought af 3 days early last cycle :/

I hope you got some more bd'ing in there over the weekend FTale, I have everything crossed for you!

Jalanis noooooo! I hate blue dye tests, they're like the bane of ttc'ing existence for pg tests lol, glad your frer was darker! Sticky eggy in there!

Sounds like a good sign there Taylor, I hope you get your bfp this month!

I'm feeling a lot better, quick trip out to the store and a walk with DS helped clear my sinuses, hopefully this is it and no more colds! Roll on next weekend and being all better!
OMG that what I've been thinking this whole time about vit c...I was takin it last cycle and af came on jus 8dpo...I was like wtf seriously lol...this cycle i stopped it after O I'm now 13dpo n af hasn't shown so I guess it was that...
Hopefully she doesn't show again for a long time n give me my baby darn it...lol i think I'll be an over protective aggressive mother loll..
Hope everyone will be getting those dances in over the weekend r b4..
If this isn't my cycle I'm giving up but I'll still be here cheering on u ladies:happydance:
Babydust n good luck

Af arrived for me this morning :( It came early, cd 24 usually arrives between 25 to 30 days, also never got my peak on ovulation tests its just shown high fertility all way through even today?!

Af arrived for me this morning :( It came early, cd 24 usually arrives between 25 to 30 days, also never got my peak on ovulation tests its just shown high fertility all way through even today?!

I'm so sorry. :(
That is so strange it only showed high fertility. Were you temping too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->