Making a Baby

I think I have a positive today. I couldn't take it anymore. After no positive opks last cycle, I wanted to see if I could actually get one to go along with any temperature shift I see.

I have not had any super painful O feelings but feel like my body is gearing up for the real thing finally. Its cd14 already...ugh. We made our best effort to catch the eggy this cycle. If not pregnant, we'll be npnt. I'm spent ladies. I'm ok with npnt for a while and then trying again some time later next year. This is my decision but my husband might have other plans.

So do you ladies think this opk is anywhere near positive?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 5
Taylor:Awww...I hope you don't get a chance to give up. I hope that bfp is right around the corner. :dust:

Flyinguster: :flower: Spring it is then..hahaha. I'm sure by the time fall/winter is over I'll be looking forward to Spring time but for now I'm pulling out the blankets to snuggle with.

Disney: :D I hope you just keep getting better. I think the worst think about colds is losing your taste and with cold weather getting here that is a no go. Have to be able to taste chili...heheh

FTale they were the tests I did last couple of months and that pic you put up is about as positI've as they got.maybe slightly darker but they always made me question it. I think that is a positive.

me I also got a positive just now. flashing smiley this morning and static smiley just now so I'm really glad I tested twice a day. glad I summoned the energy to dtd last night will have to do it again tonight and tomorrrow now.

as expensive as they are I love the fact there is no questioning darkness of lines with smiley faces.

do you have more tests FTale to test again.

Disney hope you feel better soon. I'm not sick exactly but I just seem to have a permanently blocked nose lately. it's really annoying.

Af arrived for me this morning :( It came early, cd 24 usually arrives between 25 to 30 days, also never got my peak on ovulation tests its just shown high fertility all way through even today?!

I'm so sorry. :(
That is so strange it only showed high fertility. Were you temping too?

I know just can't understand it, I used the advanced CB tests this cycle and the cycle before just the standard digital and they never detected my surge either 😔 I plan to temp this cycle but don't know much about it so i need to read up on it!

oh and FTale I totally hear you on the trying. It's so bloody hard trying to get all the right days each month. I don't know if I have the ability to relax about it ever. I'm too obsessive. I can't keep going like the first months though either.

Family girl sorry AF arrived. it's so frustrating you didn't get the peak. were you testing twice a day. the pack tells you to test with fmu but I got high fertility this morning with fmu and peak with 3 o clock in afternoon test.

Hey guys! Wish i could upload a photo for you all but i took a test this am with 3rd morning urine and got a strong bright BFP! Been feeling super nauseated and have a headache the last few days so figured id test early. I soooo did not expect what i saw!!

Hey guys! Wish i could upload a photo for you all but i took a test this am with 3rd morning urine and got a strong bright BFP! Been feeling super nauseated and have a headache the last few days so figured id test early. I soooo did not expect what i saw!!

Woohooo Congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Family girl sorry AF arrived. it's so frustrating you didn't get the peak. were you testing twice a day. the pack tells you to test with fmu but I got high fertility this morning with fmu and peak with 3 o clock in afternoon test.

Hi, no I just tested once with the clea blue but I tested for 2 whole weeks so surely it wouldn't have made a difference if id had done it in the afternoon too, or maybe it would? Glad u got your peak!

Hi, no I just tested once with the clea blue but I tested for 2 whole weeks so surely it wouldn't have made a difference if id had done it in the afternoon too, or maybe it would? Glad u got your peak!

I Like the pink tipped clearblue digitals (not the advanced) you don't have to use FMU with those, I get my surge in the afternoon so I test with mine then if my cheapies look positive

I Like the pink tipped clearblue digitals (not the advanced) you don't have to use FMU with those, I get my surge in the afternoon so I test with mine then if my cheapies look positive

I used the pink ones when conceived my son but didn't work this time when used them before the advanced. Come to think of it though with my son think I used them late morn so will give them a go again

it depends how short your surge is. mine tends to be there in afternoon and evening but normally gone by next morning. so it definitely would be possible for me to miss a surge by only testing mornings.

it depends how short your surge is. mine tends to be there in afternoon and evening but normally gone by next morning. so it definitely would be possible for me to miss a surge by only testing mornings.

Thank you, I will start testing later

Srry to say hun but I don't think it's the test! ..my guess is u have high estrogen levels and u aren't ovulating at this point..that's y ur not getting a peak n jus high...if u say u have AF today n still getting a flashing smiley that's all evident ...by af u shud b gettin empty circles..but ur high estrogen level are lingering n giving u flashing smileys. Hope that gives us better insight and helps ...good luck

Wowwwww Congrats hunn!! That's superstar! 3 babies yeeehaaawwww!!! H&H 9months pizza show us some tests!!..
How many dpo are you??

Srry to say hun but I don't think it's the test! ..my guess is u have high estrogen levels and u aren't ovulating at this point..that's y ur not getting a peak n jus high...if u say u have AF today n still getting a flashing smiley that's all evident ...by af u shud b gettin empty circles..but ur high estrogen level are lingering n giving u flashing smileys. Hope that gives us better insight and helps ...good luck

I'm going to just see what this cycle brings as I've heard negative reviews about these tests! I think I did ovulate this month as I had other symptoms, Im just going to test later in the day if carry on using them this cycle, but not the CB blue ones the cheaper ones

Yayyy!!!! Congrats OilyMamma! So excited for you! That looks like a strong sticky bean in there, giving you symptoms so early on! Perfect!

Wowwwww Congrats hunn!! That's superstar! 3 babies yeeehaaawwww!!! H&H 9months pizza show us some tests!!..
How many dpo are you??

I can not seem to upload photos from my phone to this page. It says the photo is too big. Any tips??
I am 9dpo today supposedly. But that second line showed up fast and dark so i must have ovulated earlier
Than i thought or we just have a ton of hormone lol.
I will test again on saturday just cause i have one more test lol!!

Ohhh, Oilymamma!!!! Congrats!!!!

FTale, it doesn't look positive to me, but maybe those tests are just like that...???

Family girl, I think you definitely need to temp to get more answers. You might not be ovulating, or maybe you are and the OPKs aren't great for you. Temping will tell all in time. Hopefully!!!

I really hope the photo shows up!
This was with 3rd morning urine at 9dpo!

Attachments

• 20161011_094818.jpg
    20161011_094818.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe