Making a Baby

Family girl, you might be like me, I always have a fair bit of LH in my system, I have never not had a line on IC OPKS, a friend sent me the Clearblue digis and I only use them to confirm the IC positives so I don't know if I would have had more positives but they seem less frustrating than days on end of flashing smiley faces and no solid.

Oily that is a fantastic BFP!!!! Congrats again!

FTale they were the tests I did last couple of months and that pic you put up is about as positI've as they got.maybe slightly darker but they always made me question it. I think that is a positive.

me I also got a positive just now. flashing smiley this morning and static smiley just now so I'm really glad I tested twice a day. glad I summoned the energy to dtd last night will have to do it again tonight and tomorrrow now.

as expensive as they are I love the fact there is no questioning darkness of lines with smiley faces.

do you have more tests FTale to test again.

Disney hope you feel better soon. I'm not sick exactly but I just seem to have a permanently blocked nose lately. it's really annoying.

Yes, I do this time. So I will be able to do twice a day until Friday of one but should not need it by then.

Not sure if we will do anything tonight. If I did or do O my temp should rise in the morning.

We are right on track with each other :haha: Too funny!!

Hey guys! Wish i could upload a photo for you all but i took a test this am with 3rd morning urine and got a strong bright BFP! Been feeling super nauseated and have a headache the last few days so figured id test early. I soooo did not expect what i saw!!

NUH UHHHHHHH???!!!????!! :haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance:

CONGRATS OILYMAMA HH9​

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I really hope the photo shows up!
This was with 3rd morning urine at 9dpo!

That's a definite bfp!! Its dark too so you may have ovulated earlier but who cares!! YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! :hugs:

Family girl, you might be like me, I always have a fair bit of LH in my system, I have never not had a line on IC OPKS, a friend sent me the Clearblue digis and I only use them to confirm the IC positives so I don't know if I would have had more positives but they seem less frustrating than days on end of flashing smiley faces and no solid.
N
Oily that is a fantastic BFP!!!! Congrats again!

I will see what happens this cycle,and temp too!
Congratulations ladies on your BFP's!!

I'm so excited for you ladies with these back to back bfps! Lovelyyy!! WE NEED MOREEEE! Makes me even more nervous loll! Lord lord lord! congrats again

ah wow congrats Oilymamma! such a strong line. so happy for you 😀😀

Taylor when do u plan on testing. I'm 8dpo n starting tomorrow

Thanks guys. Super excited!
I cant wait to see all of your bfps!

Ty ftale. My symptoms have been sore nipples especially when dd is breastfeeding, major gas I know tmi, frequent peeing, twinges and pulling I lower abdomen. I really hope i get my bfp this month

Do any of u know the difference between 25miu test and 10miu test? I have the 25 n just order the 10 due here on the 14

Do any of u know the difference between 25miu test and 10miu test? I have the 25 n just order the 10 due here on the 14

I can't wait for you test!! You sound like your body is responding to something :winkwink:

As for the tests, 10 miu is going to be more sensitive while 25miu test will pick up later in pregnancy after your body has had a little time to do some doubling. Its better than a 50miu is you are testing early. hth.

I be looking tomorrow for a place and ask if they do betas..i tried searching but had no luck. I really dont wanna stress and im not sure if betas will stress me :wacko:

I be looking tomorrow for a place and ask if they do betas..i tried searching but had no luck. I really dont wanna stress and im not sure if betas will stress me :wacko:

Once you find a provider they will want to do all of the beta testing to verify pregnancy progression and then a sono for age dating. I know it can be stressful. Just means you are a concerned mommy. :)

Ty ftale. My symptoms have been sore nipples especially when dd is breastfeeding, major gas I know tmi, frequent peeing, twinges and pulling I lower abdomen. I really hope i get my bfp this month

ooohh great signs. fingers crossed for you

so temping. urrghh. my sleep is crazy. the only temp that I got after 3 hours sleep is the highest one on my chart. this mornings I was hoping to get right as due to ovulate last night or today. but got woken up by small person 30 minutes before alarm went for me to take temp. I was confused so didn't take temp. fell back asleep for 45 minutes so took it then so dunno if my temps will tell me anything! I should o today so wevw I'll see in morning if a big jump. also I have a cold so mouth breathing.

anyway.. it's worth trying right!

how is everyone.Taylor have you tested?

bbygurl??

Disney how you feeling today?

Jalanis is that gives you peace of mind go for it. it can be a very stressful time first few weeks of pregnancy.

Also I'm so glad that tonight is last night of dtd for a bit. it's so tiring trying to get in every night. we both need a break!
FTale did you get a more clear result with the opks yet?

Also I'm so glad that tonight is last night of dtd for a bit. it's so tiring trying to get in every night. we both need a break!
FTale did you get a more clear result with the opks yet?

Me too. Last night was it for us. My opk came up right away and I it wasn't fmu. It was more like 30 minutes after fmu..lol.. I couldn't hold it and wasn't going to test til noon but curiousity got the best of me.

I saw that your temping got interrupted. I'm sorry. Its always on the mornings you really want that temp right that they wake us up. :)

I've been sleeping through the night since Saturday. And my temps have been steady at 97.33 then on Tuesday they went to 97.45 and haven't changed. I did not get a super dark line til this morning and yesterdays was almost as dark and on Sunday it was not positive just a line. So I don't think I ovulated yet but I guess we will see. Oh and I still have ewcm too. If this is a cycle where I don't ovulate, I'm going to turn into the Hulk when AF. Of ALL cyles...pfft

On another note I'm so happy to sleep a straight 3 to 4 hours. :happydance:

This is it for us, I am already setting my mind on other goals. I told my husband to enjoy not getting bothered by tww craziness for a while, he said' I already told y'all (talking to all of us LOL) that its going to happen when you aren't trying so hard' He said this with a huge smurk on his face. :haha:

FX we O today and make friends with them eggs. :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_20161012_062227.jpg
    IMG_20161012_062227.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member