Making a Baby

FTale that's great you are getting sleep. It looks like you may o today so.
my husband has said that to me too. Maybe he has a point! he doesn't even know half the craziness with opks etc I get up to. I didn't tell him I was starting temping buts it's kinda obvious with the thermometer on my locker ando the beep beep beep every morning that wakes him up 😂

so my cheap ebay tests arrived today. I used an Ov test just now cos why not?! it was negative a light line. my surge has always been short like only see it for 10 or 12 hours. it worked fairly well though. I was always wary of them but I think I like them. I only have 5 hcg tests so might start testing on 9dpo seeing as I have cheap ones now. it says 10iu which is pretty sensitive for early testing.

so girls who temp assuming I ovulated today , how long until temp rise? 24 hours roughly?

Lyo: I have looked that up before and 24to 48 hrs should show a sustained rise above cover line. So in the morning it should climb a lil then 2dpo a lil more then from there I think it is more specific to each person. You only need a .2 rise above that cover line too.

I am not going to test again as I only have 4 opk left and I want to play with them around time for my cycle to start. I have no hpts and don't want the real thing until I'm 15dpo or 16dpo. Im ovulating late so in reality if I'm not pregnant I won't make it to 13dpo even.

How is every one else?

Anyone test today? Sending you all :dust:

I'm doing a lot better thanks lyo, no decongestants anymore which has a fun effect when your CM comes back hahahaha, I woke up with watery cm and was all wft??? that's too early then put 2 and 2 together and figured it's none of the meds that dry you up hahaha. DS has been waking a lot at night, it's draining and prolonging this cold out to the bitter end, but once up and doing stuff it's kept at bay.

I have just over a week till O time, waiting to O is sometimes worse than TWW, at least in TWW you know you have a set date you can start testing LOL, DH is down with whatever to get a BFP so he'll be in for a fun week :D

Took test this morning bfn... My 10miu come Friday so if I don't get a bfp until I get those hopefully they will bring me a bfp

are you going to wait until Friday to test again so bbygurl?

thanks for info Ftale , I have had fairly strong ovulation pain and constipation since 3 pm today. so hoping for an obvious temp rise tomorrow and it will all come together. gonna dtd tonight one last time.

Disney I hate waiting to O. 2 ww is hard too but I really really hate waiting to O.

thanks for info Ftale , I have had fairly strong ovulation pain and constipation since 3 pm today. so hoping for an obvious temp rise tomorrow and it will all come together. gonna dtd tonight one last time.

Disney I hate waiting to O. 2 ww is hard too but I really really hate waiting to O.

No I'll probably test tonight when I get home and morning and night tomorrow n morning Fri and do new test that night

I'm doing a lot better thanks lyo, no decongestants anymore which has a fun effect when your CM comes back hahahaha, I woke up with watery cm and was all wft??? that's too early then put 2 and 2 together and figured it's none of the meds that dry you up hahaha. DS has been waking a lot at night, it's draining and prolonging this cold out to the bitter end, but once up and doing stuff it's kept at bay.

I have just over a week till O time, waiting to O is sometimes worse than TWW, at least in TWW you know you have a set date you can start testing LOL, DH is down with whatever to get a BFP so he'll be in for a fun week :D

I think our lil ones switched off. Now I'm sleeping and he's keeping mommy awake. Just wait till it gets around 9dpo for me and they switch back. Then I'll be like Nooooo...that's when my temps start going down and wonky if the cycle is starting over. :dohh:

Took test this morning bfn... My 10miu come Friday so if I don't get a bfp until I get those hopefully they will bring me a bfp

I was wondering the same thing if you were going to keep testing with less sensitive ones or not til Friday. If it is stressing you out, I'd just wait till Friday and use 10miu. It all comes down to when you implanted. :) I know you are excited!!

OOOPS just saw that you did say you would still be testing!! FX :dust:

Get out of here!!

HAHAHHA

I got sick to my stomach around 230pm and started having O pains. I feel ok but the pain is dull on my left side while I thought for sure it would be my right. Oh and then by 300pm I had massive diarrhea. Crazy!! :haha:

This is some extreme cycle buddy stuff. What the heck. We should just test on the same day too. :blush: Look..no pressure or anything..lol

FX for the extra bding. I don't know if it will happen for us as he is workig late and both of us are spent. But this is so exciting!! I really hope we can get that bfp. I'm like if I don't get a bfp this cycle I had at least better drop 15lbs by Thanksgiving. Give me some thing to obsess about. :winkwink:

Only the morning shall tell. Come on temp rise!!

https://i68.tinypic.com/k8bj7.jpg

Look ladies these are the tests that i dont recommend. While frers are same as control line these are not squinter but not strong either. Dont stress if you buy these.

Look ladies these are the tests that i dont recommend. While frers are same as control line these are not squinter but not strong either. Dont stress if you buy these.

Yeah, those tests bought drove you mad. I'm happy you tested with FRER. I don't see how those things made it past QA.

I know im mad but since i had finished the previous batch i never saw a clear line just squinters. Now i see a definite line after so many days.

I'd send that company my beta results along with photos of the tests you too compared to FRER. People are getting robbed and driven crazy. I'm really sorry you had to go through that.

When I test I'm going to just grab a FRER and be done with it.

Yes frer is the way to go! Id figure im not gonna do the betas cause i know i will stress myself out alot if i do that route so i will just be on the wait game. I think i might buy the CB week estimator. What do you all think my weeks should be if i ovulated late or implanted late? My ticker is just based off my 28 day cycle.

When was your last menstrual cycle? From there count up to the FRER positive date and see how many days you get. Then look back at the first cheapie that looked more like a positive than an evap (if you can tell...lol) But on average CD 24 is when most get an early bfp at 10dpo.

I hope that helps some. :hugs:

Ok so am i right? I got pregnant 2-3 weeks....so thats makes like 4-5 weeks then right?

Im sorry ive never used a digi estimator with any of my pregnancies before. Plus i got my bfp late like at 14dpo i think or 13 not sure...how do i count it like if i got the bfp late?

Get out of here!!

HAHAHHA

I got sick to my stomach around 230pm and started having O pains. I feel ok but the pain is dull on my left side while I thought for sure it would be my right. Oh and then by 300pm I had massive diarrhea. Crazy!! :haha:

This is some extreme cycle buddy stuff. What the heck. We should just test on the same day too. :blush: Look..no pressure or anything..lol

FX for the extra bding. I don't know if it will happen for us as he is workig late and both of us are spent. But this is so exciting!! I really hope we can get that bfp. I'm like if I don't get a bfp this cycle I had at least better drop 15lbs by Thanksgiving. Give me some thing to obsess about. :winkwink:

LOL FTale that's so great if we both have same O day! love having cycle buddy! only difference is I had right side pain! we got the bd in barely and heading to sleep hoping for a temp rise in 5 hours when I temp! we SO should test on same day. Hopefully we are both destined for bfps!

Im trying to lose about a stone since last year. but I seem to love chocolate too much 😀

I think they are the ones I just got. thanks for info.

I was wondering the same thing if you were going to keep testing with less sensitive ones or not til Friday. If it is stressing you out, I'd just wait till Friday and use 10miu. It all comes down to when you implanted. :) I know you are excited!!

OOOPS just saw that you did say you would still be testing!! FX :dust:

Still bfn this evening. But I'm not stressing out I know its early and that people can implant as late as 12dpo so we will see what happens

Get out of here!!

HAHAHHA

LOL FTale that's so great if we both have same O day! love having cycle buddy! only difference is I had right side pain! we got the bd in barely and heading to sleep hoping for a temp rise in 5 hours when I temp! we SO should test on same day. Hopefully we are both destined for bfps!

Im trying to lose about a stone since last year. but I seem to love chocolate too much 😀

I told my husband that the egg was leaving the port earlier and that I needed topping off. He was like OK :)

He is being such a sweetheart. I think we are both excited at the chance to catch the lil egg. But also happy to with just letting it happen without me going bonkers. We've made all kinds of couple plans to get at while we still have only one like one.

But option 1: baby - is most desired :blush:

Alright, 3hrs till bedtime woohoo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"