Making a Baby

Took test this morning bfn... My 10miu come Friday so if I don't get a bfp until I get those hopefully they will bring me a bfp

I was wondering the same thing if you were going to keep testing with less sensitive ones or not til Friday. If it is stressing you out, I'd just wait till Friday and use 10miu. It all comes down to when you implanted. :) I know you are excited!!

OOOPS just saw that you did say you would still be testing!! FX :dust:

Still bfn this evening. But I'm not stressing out I know its early and that people can implant as late as 12dpo so we will see what happens

Exactly. Even with temp drops as I learned with my daughter, unless you get AF you could very well still be preggers. :hugs: :dust:

If i got today 2-3 weeks based off my ticker i should be 5wks...but if i implanted late when should do the other test? I wanna make sure i do get the 3+ and looking at my old tests i got the actual bfp at 13dpo. So i may think my cycle was ok for 28days since i always read that pregnancy tests are more accurate on day of missed period. Not sure

Took test this morning bfn... My 10miu come Friday so if I don't get a bfp until I get those hopefully they will bring me a bfp

I was wondering the same thing if you were going to keep testing with less sensitive ones or not til Friday. If it is stressing you out, I'd just wait till Friday and use 10miu. It all comes down to when you implanted. :) I know you are excited!!

OOOPS just saw that you did say you would still be testing!! FX :dust:

Still bfn this evening. But I'm not stressing out I know its early and that people can implant as late as 12dpo so we will see what happens

Exactly. Even with temp drops as I learned with my daughter, unless you get AF you could very well still be preggers. :hugs: :dust:

My temps are still up

Update... 9dpo is almost over and have been nauseous and some type of heartburn since I have been laying down..

Have you tested yet have been waiting to hear from u. when is AF due

Morning all. Jalanis just saw your post about the cb. if you are 5 weeks then 2 to 3 would still be good. it changes to 3+ at " around" 5 weeks. I don't fully trust them though as when I had my miscarriage I had hcg tested and I had hcg of 5000 same day as 1 to 2 on the digital.

well my temp was up this morning but not a very definite rise I don't think but we will see what next couple of days brings

bbgurl: :D are you going to test? Or wait till tomorrow? I really hope you are preggy.

Taylor: The suspense is killing me. :wacko: Did you test? No symptoms does not mean not pregnant. I'm praying for you girly!!

Lyo: My temp rose too nothing earth shattering but went from 97.45 to 97.60. It should be around 97.9 in the morning then hang out there until it makes me a new mama. :winkwink: Are your O pains gone? I was up all night fighting mine. Had to take extra strength tylenol just to be able to walk around. I couldn't even get to sleep till about 1240ish. I was all doing laundry and cooking food to make lunch with for my hubby today. I'm glad that is over. I feel fine now with less bloating too.

AFM I plan to go for a longer walk today and try out some muscle building moves. Squats work really well for me as I am thigh heavy. Looking forward to that as it gives me more energy. So tempted to have some coffee too...just a lil? :blush:

This week is getting by very fast, is it just me?

FTale I still have 2 cups of coffee a day. I wouldn't function otherwise. I did a bit of online research on it and it seems 2 cups a day is ok. but it's all what we are comfortable with and if I don't get pregnant in next couple of months I will try cutting it out.

wow you got a bad dose didn't you with the O pains. I was pretty bad myself but thankfully all over by about 10 last. like you I was bloated and the pain was pretty severe. feel great again today now. I never used to get o pain this when ttc before.

I love your plan of a long walk not so much the squatting. I hate squats! but I would love a long walk but it's not gonna happen today anyway. putting up some Halloween decorations when older 2 home from preschool though

Lyo thanks! Ive never used these so im not sure how reliable they are.

On the caffeine part..i substitute coffee with hot chocolate:thumbup: every once in a while not everyday. I sometimes do want coffee but i know its not too good to be a daily coffee drinker and this i know because when i would see my ob gyn with my previous pregnancies they would always ask me if i drink coffee.

Im ready to see more bfps girls :happydance:

FTale I still have 2 cups of coffee a day. I wouldn't function otherwise. I did a bit of online research on it and it seems 2 cups a day is ok. but it's all what we are comfortable with and if I don't get pregnant in next couple of months I will try cutting it out.

wow you got a bad dose didn't you with the O pains. I was pretty bad myself but thankfully all over by about 10 last. like you I was bloated and the pain was pretty severe. feel great again today now. I never used to get o pain this when ttc before.

I love your plan of a long walk not so much the squatting. I hate squats! but I would love a long walk but it's not gonna happen today anyway. putting up some Halloween decorations when older 2 home from preschool though

When did the O pains start for you?

Prior to turning 18 I don't recall O pains specifically but when I was younger I also just considered all the pain to be associated with my period. They've gotten worse since started ttc in August. The pain lasts longer and my belly bloats more. Don't know what that's all about but hoping physical activity nips it in the bud.

I agree, depends on what you are comfortable with. I love the taste of it. I can't say that it will keep me awake though. I can get a bit high strung if I have some and absolutely have to stay awake. Otherwise it is a gurantee that it will give me the runs and increased urination if I go over 12 cups. And coffee use to be like soda to me. I could drink it all day - paying for it dearly - only stopping to eat once. I will have 8oz once a day if I just really have to have it though. I sweetened it up so much til that could be what upsets my tummy. :dohh:

I decided to try some lemon water with a dab of honey. I should have used a smaller cup as I couldn't stir the honey very well. But it doesn't taste half bad. I got in a LONG ENOUGH walk..haha..not as long as I planned but it did the trick. I did my squats afterwards which is probably why my body wasn't interested in the walk. I've found squats which I use to hate worse than lunges help me steady my leg muscles while walking or jogging.

I have a long list of things to do. I wish Halloween decorations was one of them!! You guys are going to have so much fun. We don't decorate the outside of our house as it already looks spooky enough. However, we plan to cut out foam pumpkins this year rather than the real thing. Man those things go bad so fast in our house and no one wants to go near the moldy pumpkin. :haha:

Talking about Halloween has me thinking of candy. I love candy corn. What is everyone's favorite candy during this time of year?

I don't remember getting O pain until after having my first baby baby. but have noticed it most months since him. That's not to say I never got it. Maybe I did and because I was so oblivious to ovulation and when it was in my cycle I could have put it down to something else!

I'm thinking I'll really try to stick to no more than one cup of coffee daily during 2 ww. just in case.

cm changed to creamy non fertile today too. so it's good to know it happened and we dtd at the right times. gave it my best shot so fingers crossed.

we don't do outside at all just a few bits and pieces inside. they are really into it this year although 2 year old thinking it's someone's birthday as she keeps saying birthday while pointing at the decorations 😁.

yep I didn't get pumpkin yet. it's a fine line between getting it close enough to Halloween that it doesn't go mouldy and getting it before they all sell out. we were left with a crazy small one last year.

We go to the pumpkin patch in late September and pick ours. We sun them on the deck for 1 month
Flipping at the 2 week mark
Then i bring them inside into the cold room and wait for halloween :) we use the insides for pie and the outside for decorating.
We live way out in the countryside so no one sees the decorating or comes looking for candy. So halloween isnt a holiday we decorate for.

I drank 2-3 cups of coffee a day leading up to this pregnancy, now with the nausea im lucky to get 2 cups a day. I can get the first down then i dont want it anymore- first aversion. My last pregnancy was the same. I ended up drinking decaf coffee when i wanted it and tea most of the time instead.

Ftale- i am all about the mini chocolate bars this time of year. I could care less about candy and my son is the same 😂 so the day after halloween we go stock up on discounted chocolate.

Im very eager for you ladies to test! Lol

(busy days around here, just came to check if the BFP list got longer ;) I will be back!)

Tested this morning still bfn. But was nauseous last night n this morning. So keeping fx

Lyo: I think something maybe wrong for me then. This cycle the previous one all I get is ewcm or a very wet/creamy mix. FF never wants to solidify an O day because of the fertile cm. My temp still rises so I'm clueless. I noticed today I've been gassy and the gas makes my right ovary hurt....lol. Goodness, I can't seem to catch a break here. Hoping my temp noticeably rises in the morning. I don't think it can without a corpeus luteum( spellin?) Other than that, I feel good.

But like you we got it our best shot too. I am at least not stressing over that aspect. :D

Oily: You sound like a pro :). We needed so many manuals on how to carve a pumpkin. Last year was the first time for all of us.

I'm not a big chocolate fan but if they put it a good sale I'd by it for sure. I use to love getting gum but now that its been changed with all that fake sugar. I can't chew it without getting some serious gas lol
I hope we can all get out bfps with the current cycles we are in too. Thank you.how

Coco: Thank you. We are all still humming along.

Bbgurl: Those 10miu will be in tomorrow. I found when testing early to make sure my urine was concentrated late at night or evening so to speak starting at 10dpo. FX hcg is building up for you!!!

Taylor: You ok? Thinking about. :hug:

AFM I checked the mailbox to find the mail person shoved this really long box into it. I texted my husband about it.

Me: So. I checked the mail. (Then sent him a pick of the long FedEx box)

Husband:...was it a baby?

Me: HAHAHAH

Me: Punk. No but it has a hole in it and you can make bit bigger once you get home to see what's inside. :haha:

I need to grab my dd from school.

:dust:

Ladies with O pains, I never noticed them until after I had DS, but I did always notice constipation a few days before then I'd get the runs the day of O, still pretty true, the Estrogen surge gives the runs hahaha, it's my little tell tale marker until I see a temp rise, was certainly true for when I conceived DS and every fertile month since his birth. it's so easily confused with pre-af symptoms if you're unsure of your cycles... For instance, when MIL was deathly sick back at easter, AF went walk about and O pains had me thinking AF was due, nope didn't show till 2 weeks later, 2 weeks late that cycle from all of the stress.... almost 2 months late on the next cycle!!! But I had O pains the whole time she was in surgery and panicked that I didn't have any pads or anything with me, nope it was just really strong O pains.

I seriously NEED to get pregnant before she decides to do all of the reversal surgery next year (stoma and reconnect her intestines to everything down there, she is so over having colostomy bags and wants to go swimming next summer). We almost lost her to infections and then she said she was done, wanted to end it all, we were all very stressed.

On to OPK's today! that is if DS will take a darned nap today, it's getting to be too much of a fight, I may end up letting him stay up today and not nap, this whole not wanting to nap is doing me in, you can see he's clearly tired by 2pm when he doesn't go upstairs to sleep, but the screaming... I don't want the cops at my door thinking I'm torturing him haha. Otherwise he tries to come into the bathroom with me when I test, or he stands there knocking incessantly on the door LOL

Ladies with O pains, I never noticed them until after I had DS, but I did always notice constipation a few days before then I'd get the runs the day of O, still pretty true, the Estrogen surge gives the runs hahaha, it's my little tell tale marker until I see a temp rise, was certainly true for when I conceived DS and every fertile month since his birth. it's so easily confused with pre-af symptoms if you're unsure of your cycles... For instance, when MIL was deathly sick back at easter, AF went walk about and O pains had me thinking AF was due, nope didn't show till 2 weeks later, 2 weeks late that cycle from all of the stress.... almost 2 months late on the next cycle!!! But I had O pains the whole time she was in surgery and panicked that I didn't have any pads or anything with me, nope it was just really strong O pains.

I seriously NEED to get pregnant before she decides to do all of the reversal surgery next year (stoma and reconnect her intestines to everything down there, she is so over having colostomy bags and wants to go swimming next summer). We almost lost her to infections and then she said she was done, wanted to end it all, we were all very stressed.

On to OPK's today! that is if DS will take a darned nap today, it's getting to be too much of a fight, I may end up letting him stay up today and not nap, this whole not wanting to nap is doing me in, you can see he's clearly tired by 2pm when he doesn't go upstairs to sleep, but the screaming... I don't want the cops at my door thinking I'm torturing him haha. Otherwise he tries to come into the bathroom with me when I test, or he stands there knocking incessantly on the door LOL

Yes, stress will delay your period becuas it delays ovulation. I am so sorry she is going through that. It is the pits. My IBS is so bad that I wanted my large intestines removed. Then I learned of the colostomy bag and changed my tune (totally sucking it up with better diet). I'll be praying for her. And yes, you need to get preggers before her next surgery indeed. I've had some rough moments in life but not so much till it took me 2 months you O. :hugs: Poor thing. Thats some pain....

Girl, you better make him nap. hahah..not letting them nap leads to not getting to sleep that well at the normal time I found. My daughter would be wired and looking like she needed 24hrs of sleep at the same time. And YES, she was a screamer too at nap time. My sister got to see it first hand and thought it was my fault until she saw I wasn't doing anything to her - just didn't want to sleep. :haha:

Have you thought about distracted him with some thing he usually can't have? then running off to test? hehehe It is easy here as I say mommy needs the bathroom to herself so stay out LOL She is usually playing with my tablet or her Ipad.

Yes, stress will delay your period becuas it delays ovulation. I am so sorry she is going through that. It is the pits. My IBS is so bad that I wanted my large intestines removed. Then I learned of the colostomy bag and changed my tune (totally sucking it up with better diet). I'll be praying for her. And yes, you need to get preggers before her next surgery indeed. I've had some rough moments in life but not so much till it took me 2 months you O. :hugs: Poor thing. Thats some pain....

Girl, you better make him nap. hahah..not letting them nap leads to not getting to sleep that well at the normal time I found. My daughter would be wired and looking like she needed 24hrs of sleep at the same time. And YES, she was a screamer too at nap time. My sister got to see it first hand and thought it was my fault until she saw I wasn't doing anything to her - just didn't want to sleep. :haha:

Have you thought about distracted him with some thing he usually can't have? then running off to test? hehehe It is easy here as I say mommy needs the bathroom to herself so stay out LOL She is usually playing with my tablet or her Ipad.

So her DR's said IBS, impacted colon, diverticulitis and the diverticulitis was on the verge of going septic, they removed a big chunk of her large intestines then created a stoma, hun, she was so so in a bad place from the pain - they sent her home the first week thinking it was just an infection but she was doubled over half of the time in so much pain, the antibiotics finished and the other symptoms came back. after surgery she thought the pain would immediately go... nope incision pain was just as bad for her, she lost a ton of weight to the point she said she was going to starve herself. found out that her anti-depression tablets hadn't been given to her the whole month she was back in hospital for and she gradually got back to herself. so yeah we couldn't do much in the way of TTC then, we were NTNP with zilch results mainly because of delayed ovulation. I'm all "ok try to put some weight on before you schedule surgery" to MIL the other day, not hinting that she could try to give us enough time to conceive!

So trying to stay stress free! DS is laid on the sofa with cartoons on mute, hopefully he tires out that way because I don't want neighbors calling CPS over a toddler tantrum. DH said he didn't know how bad it's been this week until he had Monday off and saw himself. DS seems to go a week of napping perfectly then a week of hellish screaming, then he throws up from crying so much.

distractions are saved for when we need to fit TTC'ing in when he's awake haha but 5 mins of ducktales cartoons should help so I can test :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->