Making a Baby

I started taking prenatals already but the gummie ones i dont like the pills no more..

How is everyone doing?

I'm out of prenatals, I took them last cycle, didn't help but I eat my fair share of cornflakes for the folic acid regardless, my ob said that's all I really needed until a bfp... mind you we don't care for her much.

HAHAHA...you kill me. 'mind you we don't care for her much'. Right?
I've got to make my mind up who I'm switching too so I at least have an OB to see until I am pregnant.

I started taking prenatals already but the gummie ones i dont like the pills no more..

How is everyone doing?

I went back to taking the Soy ones my husband bought me. I take them before I go to bed as to minimize any side effects they might have.

I take one every other day when not in the tww then every day in the tww.

Is everyone taking prenatals?

So the fall fest my daughter was suppose to go to tonight is a No Go. I read the flyer wrong and we'd have to pay $30bucks to get in and I was like that is half her lunch money for the month.

I got her to let me off on taking her by agreeing to being her personal spa attendant all night. Doing what ever she asked. MAN she gave me a list of chores that I already do PLUS some more. Mostly she just wanted to play in the bathtub with her toys and eat ice cream afterwards :haha:

Cheapest Spa night ever.

I'm just taking Folic acid. when I remember. ..

that is so cool what you did with your daughter. I wish I had more one on one time with mine. you sound like a cool mom. bet she was delighted with her spa night.

what a day I have had. 2 year old is in so much pain it in her mouth and only had a yogurt all day. she was just crying and crying for hours on and off. she is in bed now and im going soon after my glass of wine. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Hope your littlest feels better in the morning lyo, I think DS had 3 bad days of not drinking much but was ok by day 4, hfmd is awful I didn't know you could get it again!

FTale, I looked at the reviews since I last saw my OB... sounds like her delightful self continues lol. She has zero warmth to her, my parents were here when I had my 28wk appointment with DS, my mum said "well, she's Mrs cheerful isn't she?" I need to get a bfp so I can call in an appointment and ask who else they have. DH doesn't want to see the one who delivered DS but at least she was nicer, ok she almost didn't catch DS as he shot out and she was 30 mins late. I neeeeeed to know who they replaced the ob I wanted with, but first I need a bfp! LOL

Is everyone taking prenatals?

So the fall fest my daughter was suppose to go to tonight is a No Go. I read the flyer wrong and we'd have to pay $30bucks to get in and I was like that is half her lunch money for the month.

I got her to let me off on taking her by agreeing to being her personal spa attendant all night. Doing what ever she asked. MAN she gave me a list of chores that I already do PLUS some more. Mostly she just wanted to play in the bathtub with her toys and eat ice cream afterwards :haha:

Cheapest Spa night ever.

I'm just taking Folic acid. when I remember. ..

that is so cool what you did with your daughter. I wish I had more one on one time with mine. you sound like a cool mom. bet she was delighted with her spa night.

what a day I have had. 2 year old is in so much pain it in her mouth and only had a yogurt all day. she was just crying and crying for hours on and off. she is in bed now and im going soon after my glass of wine. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Thank you. :) I want sleep right now but my spa guest is still awake. She hasn't mentioned not going to the fest once. :thumbup:

Oh, my goodness. Poor baby girl. It is that time of year too. Some thing about fall. She likes cold food? Man, I don't want to ever know what that feels like. I think canker sores are bad enough.

You enjoy your wine and I'll imagine I have a pina coloda in hand. :winkwink:

2 more hours and she is going to the best spa bedtime ever..hehe

Hope your littlest feels better in the morning lyo, I think DS had 3 bad days of not drinking much but was ok by day 4, hfmd is awful I didn't know you could get it again!

FTale, I looked at the reviews since I last saw my OB... sounds like her delightful self continues lol. She has zero warmth to her, my parents were here when I had my 28wk appointment with DS, my mum said "well, she's Mrs cheerful isn't she?" I need to get a bfp so I can call in an appointment and ask who else they have. DH doesn't want to see the one who delivered DS but at least she was nicer, ok she almost didn't catch DS as he shot out and she was 30 mins late. I neeeeeed to know who they replaced the ob I wanted with, but first I need a bfp! LOL

See even your mom could see that ladies true colors. I'm like if you are going to be that way you need to find a new profession. LOL..."Yes, I'd like to order a bfp, please"...My husband just looked at me crazy when I was telling him about when I get a bfp then he stopped me and said "Do I want to know what Bfp means?" that's when it hit me that it sounds good to me but he may might laugh....And he did :haha:

Pffft...we still want one. :happydance:

Evening ladies... So I received my sensitive test today and took one this evening and I got a super squinter BFP. So we will see if it turns into anything..

Evening ladies... So I received my sensitive test today and took one this evening and I got a super squinter BFP. So we will see if it turns into anything..

Oh, Oh, Ohhhh, picture please!!! :D

I decided to take another one 2 hours later and a little darker

Attachments

• pg test.jpg
    pg test.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 15
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATS BBGURL719 HH9

I'm so happy I feel sick to my stomach...lol I was so worried about you today. I was like those sticks had better be positive!!

I dont know it was off of Amazon for 20 for $8 can't wait to see tomorrow if it's darker

Congrats babygurl :yipee: :yipee: those tests look pretty good! Cant wait to see the progression and for you to officially miss AF.

Aahh i know the feeling! Just think positive! I still get nervous everytime i go pee and wipe. Im really anxious to do the last CB week estimator...but i just dont wanna worry myself.

What makes me nervous is Iwam only be 3 weeks 3 days and the earliest I have ever known was 4weeks

Congrats bbygurl...!!!
Afm I've been having pink cm all day ..so I'm feeling like af is on its way ....so I'm biting the guns n sayin I'm Out !! Also I'll be giving up on ttc..so I won't be trying anymore but I'll still be here to see everyone who will continue ttc get their bfp..trust me imma b stalkin u ladies !! Muah muah good luck n tons n tons of babydust to u beautiful ladies ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->