Making a Baby

I will go to health department to get confirmation in a week or so and than I'll apply for pregnancy Medicaid and than make appt. Haven't been home to test again today had to rush my 4 year old to hospital. She spiked up a high fever while we were at a fall festival And got real lethargic.

morning all. yay for naps Disney. my 2 yr old doesn't nap everyday anymore. but I do find she goes ton bed very easy at night when she doesn't nap so it has its benefits.

very tired here after another bad night of sleep. it will take a while to catch up with the sleep. I need to start going to bed very early.

hope everyone has a nice day.

Hopefully your daughtee gets better soon! Its so exhausting being in hospitals for any reason :hugs:

bbygurl just saw your post. your poor daughter. hope she's ok.

Not very happy with childrens hospital sent her home saying asthma flare up and her fever never went down

Hope all u girls who's babies are sick will be better soon ...
Afm ..my pink cm is completely white and creamy again...like wth y is this playin with me like this..
Normally I would start a heavier flow by now or jus have red something...not have it go back white....idk what's up hopefully it's a good sign..im away from home for the weekend for a wedding ...so I have no tests with me to do ...instead I have a shit load of pads tampons liners n big ass panties lol ..I really taut af would b on by now but nooo
So I'll have to wait ..if it's not started by Monday I'll test then ...
Fx for something

Hope all u girls who's babies are sick will be better soon ...
Afm ..my pink cm is completely white and creamy again...like wth y is this playin with me like this..
Normally I would start a heavier flow by now or jus have red something...not have it go back white....idk what's up hopefully it's a good sign..im away from home for the weekend for a wedding ...so I have no tests with me to do ...instead I have a shit load of pads tampons liners n big ass panties lol ..I really taut af would b on by now but nooo
So I'll have to wait ..if it's not started by Monday I'll test then ...
Fx for something

Ohhh taylor sounds like a good sign!
Best of luck to you! Fingers crossed!!

Hey oily I'm due two days after you did you find a june group to join. So tested with fmu and my 10miu test was darker today and my 25miu test was a very faint line

bbgurl: Hope your daughter is feeling better. Some hospitals....geesh. You think they think they are only there if you are visibly bleeding or have some thing chopped off. Fevers are serious business. Is she eating?

Lyo: Mmmm...sleep, I just wan to sleep all day. I really hope you can catch up on it soon. I've turned into a total sloth. I'll be doing dishes for two days straight at this rate.

Taylor: I'm hoping this is a good sign for you. Keep us posted :hugs:

I'm just sitting here trying to stay awake and craving both salty and sweet things. I could deep fry a snickers bar and eat it right now. Total pms cravings. :shrug: Way too too eary for that I would think.

I feel totally normal aside from having a light cold:shrug: Only today am I have a tiny bit of cramping around both ovaries but that could be from my IBS too.

The only thing I've really had to do is watch my bbt and it is crawling like a snail. Its not very high so maybe that means I'm not producing much progesterone?

How is everyone else doing? I know we are all over the globe with our cycles. I hope all is going well.

Thanks girls..hope everyone is havin a blessed sunday!

bbgurl: Hope your daughter is feeling better. Some hospitals....geesh. You think they think they are only there if you are visibly bleeding or have some thing chopped off. Fevers are serious business. Is she eating?

Lyo: Mmmm...sleep, I just wan to sleep all day. I really hope you can catch up on it soon. I've turned into a total sloth. I'll be doing dishes for two days straight at this rate.

I'm just sitting here trying to stay awake and craving both salty and sweet things. I could deep fry a snickers bar and eat it right now. Total pms cravings. :shrug: Way too too eary for that I would think.

I feel totally normal aside from having a light cold:shrug: Only today am I have a tiny bit of cramping around both ovaries but that could be from my IBS too.

The only thing I've really had to do is watch my bbt and it is crawling like a snail. Its not very high so maybe that means I'm not producing much progesterone?

How is everyone else doing? I know we are all over the globe with our cycles. I hope all is going well.

Ftale when I temped ttc no.1 I was convinced I wasnt ovulating or else having weak ovulations. the month of conceived him I was like totally convinced it wasn't the month because my temps were so low. like only about a 0.2 to 0.3 celcius difference between pre ano post ov temps. but obviously it was fine as I was pregnant! you might just have that pattern to your temps. are they always like that in each cycle? how long is your luteal phase?

Taylor I have EVERYTHING crossed for you xx still no af??

So I decided to test with an ept digital test and I got the lovelly word of pregnant on it I will post a pic when I get on my comp but this made me believe it is true

Congrats bbygurl!

Just dont do the CB week estimatoe they drive you nuts and worry you a lot. Ive read soo many comments about it taking a little long for 3+ to show. As long as you see progressing lines everything is o.k congrats :yipee:

Ftale when I temped ttc no.1 I was convinced I wasnt ovulating or else having weak ovulations. the month of conceived him I was like totally convinced it wasn't the month because my temps were so low. like only about a 0.2 to 0.3 celcius difference between pre ano post ov temps. but obviously it was fine as I was pregnant! you might just have that pattern to your temps. are they always like that in each cycle? how long is your luteal phase?

I hope it is a preggy pattern. My temp usually is about 97.3 to 97.4 after AF. Then shoots up to 97.90 after O then goes higher into the 98s but this time...pffft. I even second guessed if I even O'd on CD15 because my temps were so flat. But you may be right though. When I got pregnant with my daughter my temps stayed at 97.9 till 9dpo then dropped to 97.5. I was torn up. On 10dpo it was the same and I let go of thinking I was pregnant but still tested that night with FRER. Faint bfp!!! And blood work the next day was a 13 beta.

My luteal phase is between 10 - 13 days long with and average of 12. I was on prometrium for 12wks.

Here is the chart :

Attachments

• bfp 2009.jpg
    bfp 2009.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 3
So I decided to test with an ept digital test and I got the lovelly word of pregnant on it I will post a pic when I get on my comp but this made me believe it is true

Awwww...that had to be cool to see. I'm glad it put your mind to ease a bit.

Thanks alot hunn... still no af or nomore pink cm ...its back to white n creamy ..n its alot srry for the probably gross tmi for others ! But i love TMI stuff idk y lol im weird like that.... ill b one dr who loves every detail lol

Has anyone here used before the green hpts? Im curious to know if the test line will also get the same as control line or if those are different and not be the same as control line. Im starting to get frustrated with them as i see very very little progression and some the same.

sorry took so long had a busy day. here is my progression test and my beautiful pregnant digital test.

Attachments

• digital pg test.jpg
    digital pg test.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pg test 3.jpg
    pg test 3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads