Making a Baby

Taylor your not out til she is hear. But here is some encouragement. When me n husband were ttc for Ella we tried for 8 month I finally gave up and 9th month bfp.. and ty

Ahh thats sad you wont be ttc no more Taylork we support your decision no matter!!

Bbygurl- remember all pregnancies are different not all of them will be the same. The earliest ive gotten a bfp was at 8dpo and the latest just barely this past cycle 13dpo. Dont worry :hugs:

congrats bbygurl! so happy for you! wow lots of bfps here now. it's great.

Taylor I hope af doesn't arrive and the pino spotting is just early pregnancy spotting which is possible.

afm I got 2 hours broken sleep last night. took my temp still though and somehow ovulation confirmed by ff even though I thought temp would be useless after that little sleep. so 3dpo and luckily thereally is no obsessing as I have enough going on here!!

Taylor: :hugs: I too support you in whatever decision you make. However, I'm praying you get hit with a bfp stick when you least expect it!

Lyo: :dohh: Always when we really want to see a good rise, we can't get any sleep. FF gave you an O date on Advanced? Pfft...my temp is like a zombie rising. I had to switch to FAM just to get it to recognize cd 15 as the O date. FF Advanced keeps looking at my AF temp dates and basing it off of those. If I discard those temps then it puts my O on Monday...lol I did have a very weird pain and bloating going followed by a small temp shift in the morning but...mmm mmm no, not like the pain on Wednesday. I don't dunno. I'll just keep sucking on my thermometer till I'm staring at a bfp or buying more pads.

How are the babies doing?

bbgurl: Can you see what brand you bought on Amazon? I was looking up test all night and the cheapies just don't show real consistency darkness in the beginning. It takes a while. I think I saw every test out there. :wacko: If you want some peace of mind, wait another day then get an FRER if you can. Its what I saw people with questionable cheapie test do. And its what I will do if I ever catch an eggie. FX :hugs:

FTale I just have the standard ff whatever that is. I'm not sure which type it is but it's definitely the most basic one..

still very sick kiddies here today and my arm is going to fall off from carrying the 2 year old.

FTale slow rising temps after ov is quite common too.

FTale I just have the standard ff whatever that is. I'm not sure which type it is but it's definitely the most basic one..

still very sick kiddies here today and my arm is going to fall off from carrying the 2 year old.

Awww...she wants to be close. Man, my heart goes out to you both.

I have basic ff but you can override how your chart is read. So I selected The second option.

Ugh. I am coming down with a cold. Felt it coming on last night. My temps aren't high at all but I feel mighty sick. I wonder if we all are getting sick as the weather is changing.

I just want to go back to sleep but have too much to do.

bbgurl: Can you see what brand you bought on Amazon? I was looking up test all night and the cheapies just don't show real consistency darkness in the beginning. It takes a while. I think I saw every test out there. :wacko: If you want some peace of mind, wait another day then get an FRER if you can. Its what I saw people with questionable cheapie test do. And its what I will do if I ever catch an eggie. FX :hugs:

I got the blue cross 10 miu test. Is frer a first response test? I will have to talk to husband into it.

What makes me nervous is Iwam only be 3 weeks 3 days and the earliest I have ever known was 4weeks

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance: I am guessing that an early positive test is a sign that your hormones build up quickly and that's good, right?
As for being nervous, like Jalanis said, I am still checking for blood every time I wipe two weeks later and I think I will be doing it till the end of the first trimester :/ Trying to be positive and think that the odds are in our favor is all we can do :)

What makes me nervous is Iwam only be 3 weeks 3 days and the earliest I have ever known was 4weeks

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance: I am guessing that an early positive test is a sign that your hormones build up quickly and that's good, right?
As for being nervous, like Jalanis said, I am still checking for blood every time I wipe two weeks later and I think I will be doing it till the end of the first trimester :/ Trying to be positive and think that the odds are in our favor is all we can do :)
I know first trimester is a scary time.. I'll probably get less nervous when I get darker lines

oh no... that sounds rough over there Lyo :( Hope you guys all feel better soon! Here the winter appeared from one day to the next and this coming week is Autumn vacation, which means I will be with a very grumpy 2-year old 24/7. She is trying to quit her nap but isn't quite ready yet. Not as bad as sick kids of course! :hugs:

Free are super sensitive like 6.5miu you should do one of those so you can out your mind at ease. Im still testing the green ones i bought off ebay and lines are progressing but slow since those do take forever. Not worried about those tests after my result with frer.

Did 2nd CB week estimator and still 2-3..it worries me but im just going to stop using those and stick to green hpts for progression.

Thanks alot for the support ladies...it's awesome to have u girll..n I'll be here rooting for everyone else's bfp..I'll live tru yall pregnancies if yall continue to share here that makes me happy so I'm for it! ...hope everyone is fine

Thanks alot for the support ladies...it's awesome to have u girll..n I'll be here rooting for everyone else's bfp..I'll live tru yall pregnancies if yall continue to share here that makes me happy so I'm for it! ...hope everyone is fine

:hugs:

Here is my SMU test today which looks a lot better than my FMU test did..

Attachments

• pg test 2.jpg
    pg test 2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 9
My SMU tests better than the FMU...ive figured that out because i did a cheapie and CB digital and came out 2-3 then i did a SMU cheapie and way darker so i think i should of had used the CB with SMU also. Lines look there! Congrats again!

Here is my SMU test today which looks a lot better than my FMU test did..

I can see your SMU line really good. So testing with smu will give you your progession you are looking for without going out and buying an FRER. I had to talk to my husband last night about buying cheapies. He was like really? He tried to stay awake as I researched which ones to buy but he fell asleep.So he didn't get to see me by SurePredict. I was going to get BlueCross but by the time I bought one I was just burnts out and got that one. They don't get her till Tuesday night so it will still be way early anyway.

Looking forward to your progression pics!! When will you go to the docs to start a plan with them as far as first sono and all? I'm not sure what they do where you are.

That is great progression Bbygirl!!!

Naptime has been restored, someone sent the sandman our way and I love it!!! I had to carefully lay on his bed with him (cause I need to lose a few lbs and the weight limit for his bed is literally me haha) but he fell asleep within about 30 mins!

Lines are starting to get a bit darker on my opk cheapies too, if he naps during the day tomorrow we can get some BD'ing in early haha, you so see I'm working on swaying for a girl there ;)

That is great progression Bbygirl!!!

Naptime has been restored, someone sent the sandman our way and I love it!!! I had to carefully lay on his bed with him (cause I need to lose a few lbs and the weight limit for his bed is literally me haha) but he fell asleep within about 30 mins!

Lines are starting to get a bit darker on my opk cheapies too, if he naps during the day tomorrow we can get some BD'ing in early haha, you so see I'm working on swaying for a girl there ;)

Oh, yeah!! Its on! lol. I hope he gives you plenty of bd time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->