Making a Baby

Has anyone here used before the green hpts? Im curious to know if the test line will also get the same as control line or if those are different and not be the same as control line. Im starting to get frustrated with them as i see very very little progression and some the same.

I actually unknowingly bought these ones from eBay. I also bought another 10 last night as I couldn't find the other type cheaper. I have 15 now. did you actually get your bfp with them or was it from a brand test? Is slow progression their only issue. I Googled and it's extremely common for these to show really slow progression.

Hope everyone has a good day. I'm already thinking coffee and powdered donuts. :blush:

I think my coffee was a lil too dark but the donuts melted in my mouth. I feel like that character in one of the Austin Power's movies, I was like "Get in my mouth"...all shaking...man. And I could still go back to sleep. :shrug::coffee:

Attachments

• mmm.jpg
    mmm.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1
Has anyone here used before the green hpts? Im curious to know if the test line will also get the same as control line or if those are different and not be the same as control line. Im starting to get frustrated with them as i see very very little progression and some the same.

I actually unknowingly bought these ones from eBay. I also bought another 10 last night as I couldn't find the other type cheaper. I have 15 now. did you actually get your bfp with them or was it from a brand test? Is slow progression their only issue. I Googled and it's extremely common for these to show really slow progression.

I think with these it was an unsure bfp because it was soo faint that i even thought it was an evap..so the test was a little hint but Frer gave me the bfp. I hate the progression on them. Im a daily tester so i expect to see more but i will stop testing for a few days and then ill test again to see if it has darken. My husband already told me to leave the tests already that im pregnant. But im scared because i once had a MMC thats why im so attached to testing. But i will stop.:shrug:

I think with these it was an unsure bfp because it was soo faint that i even thought it was an evap..so the test was a little hint but Frer gave me the bfp. I hate the progression on them. Im a daily tester so i expect to see more but i will stop testing for a few days and then ill test again to see if it has darken. My husband already told me to leave the tests already that im pregnant. But im scared because i once had a MMC thats why im so attached to testing. But i will stop.:shrug:

Awww...its hard to stop testing after experiencing a mc. I say you bought the test, use them. Just don't show hubby..lol You can show us :) I know I'll be doing the same thing once I catch the egg. I don't think I'll be comfy until the baby is in my arms.

https://i67.tinypic.com/1ifyh4.jpg

Sorry idk why tinypic puts the pic sideways...and i havent labeled the tests...the 1st one was when i received this batch and the rest have been daily tests..can you see that the test line is the same? I hate them :dohh:

Edit: tests looks dark when its done but it dries the same as the others.

Also, probably should have left the coffee alone. I'm as jittery as a jack hammer...lol I'm drinking tons of water now..:dohh:

Attachments

• caffeine (2).jpg
    caffeine (2).jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0

Sorry idk why tinypic puts the pic sideways...and i havent labeled the tests...the 1st one was when i received this batch and the rest have been daily tests..can you see that the test line is the same? I hate them :dohh:

It got darker but then stayed the same shade. I wonder why? I'm curious if anyone else experienced the same. You can google your brand of test and search for progression pics.

I think my coffee was a lil too dark but the donuts melted in my mouth. I feel like that character in one of the Austin Power's movies, I was like "Get in my mouth"...all shaking...man. And I could still go back to sleep. :shrug::coffee:

LOL!
those look like seriously nice donuts. they aren't really a thing over here although rumours we may be getting a dunkin donuts.

I like a bear until I drink my coffee in morning.

It got darker but then stayed the same shade. I wonder why? I'm curious if anyone else experienced the same. You can google your brand of test and search for progression pics.

I need to see if i even know the name of these tests :haha:

LOL!
those look like seriously nice donuts. they aren't really a thing over here although rumours we may be getting a dunkin donuts.

I like a bear until I drink my coffee in morning.

HEHEHEH...reminds me of when I use to work and the nonmorning people would come in all angry looking. I'd be like "Good Morning", all loud. I'd just get the 'I hate you looks" followed by a muffled 'good mornin'...the best was the ones that would rush by my cube really fast so they didn't have to deal with the morning cheer before they had that cup of Joe. :haha: (sigh) Good times.

I need to see if i even know the name of these tests :haha:

:rofl: Aside from the colors they all look alike in my opinon. The hardest part was searching for 10miu. Its like so many tests makers are so hidden about how sensitive the tests are. You have to search elsewhere.

Ftale, I usually read the Q&A on amazon listings for pg tests, usually some nice person has listed what MIU sensitivity they are ;)

DH having performance anxiety on Sundays... wth is up with specific day anxiety? DS was giggling away downstairs and playing his game on my kindle so was yelling hooray when he unlocked new characters... that gave DH anxiety because we could hear DS (sounds echo up our stairs but not so much down them). still have a few days till O so it's fine in reality but gah, I'm going to find someone to watch ds for an hour haha

Edit: tests looks dark when its done but it dries the same as the others.

The ones I bought look the same way if that makes you feel better

Bbygurl- are yours already like these? Same color? It took me a while to get this color..when AF missed i think i had done 1 and it looked vv faint but the frer was there blazing positive...how many dpo are you? And i know you bought some green ones but are you comparing the photo to your green IC or the blue ones you have been doing?

No not that dark yet. But been staying same color. And I only have blue handled ones. I am 14dpo today.

No not that dark yet. But been staying same color. And I only have blue handled ones. I am 14dpo today.

Ok so they are slow in progresion then compared to your blue ics? I hate these they worry me :nope:

Ftale, I usually read the Q&A on amazon listings for pg tests, usually some nice person has listed what MIU sensitivity they are ;)

DH having performance anxiety on Sundays... wth is up with specific day anxiety? DS was giggling away downstairs and playing his game on my kindle so was yelling hooray when he unlocked new characters... that gave DH anxiety because we could hear DS (sounds echo up our stairs but not so much down them). still have a few days till O so it's fine in reality but gah, I'm going to find someone to watch ds for an hour haha

Oh, noooo...hahaha...I know its not funny but I keep hearing his lil voice full of excitement...hehehe...hmmm yeah, maybe start looking into a sitter for side bd time.

Oh, noooo...hahaha...I know its not funny but I keep hearing his lil voice full of excitement...hehehe...hmmm yeah, maybe start looking into a sitter for side bd time.
Oooh you laugh now, I'm already freaking out that we won't get to bd enough again. I'm reminding DH to drink plenty of water and take care of himself, not telling him when I get a positive opk either as that adds to the anxiety. I told him I'll get DS some baby bandz so he can't hear anything hahaha. I'm like dude!!! Kid can't hear you snore when you go to bed early, you think he'd hear us quietly bd'ing? we are nowhere near the jackhammer level of noise his snoring creates haha

O time is closer than my ticker states though, I feel that overly full bladder feeling like I did last cycle a few days before O, CM is getting there, still creamy but is getting more towards the watery side. I so hope this will be it!

How are you feeling FTale? one week closer to testing for you or are you going to try to wait it out this cycle? but hehe I said I'd wait till AF last cycle and there I was testing at 11dpo :haha:

coming over to say I am SOOOO jealous of the donuts! :happydance: (and the coffee. After the chemical I don't dare to be naughty. Not that I was in June, whatever will be will be, but you know...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->